Author Topic: Lefty vs ChevEE  (Read 12011 times)

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
Reply #50 on: April 09, 2007, 02:23:40 pm
Quote from: ChevEE;230559
**edited: and he manages to pull out two votes when I catch up...**

Shenanigans!!!
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k

MKNiner

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Admin Emeritus
Reply #51 on: April 09, 2007, 02:29:09 pm
Quote from: ChevEE;230559
I think a lot of it is the high number of people who like and dislike Lefty. It is a little suspicious, but I'm hanging in. Thanks guys! Looks like I need to get a bigger cooler before the first football game.

**edited: and he manages to pull out two votes when I catch up...**

91 votes were cast in the metro/Lefty match up. 90 have been cast in this one so far with just under a day left.

Chevee you've actually gotten a few more votes than metro and Lefty has gotten fewer than he did in the last round.

Given how even you two are running, combined with how close your totals are to the last round, it's a little hard to make a case for a conspiracy. I would find it far more likely if the votes stood at 31 to 29. But clearly you've got almost as much support as Lefty does.

And remember, the conspiracy in the last thread was NA rigged it cause he hates metro. I'm not positive but do you and NA have a feud going Chevee? If not then we have a whole new one on our hands.:mask:
"The 49ers did it. They said they would start a football program and they did. People said they couldn’t; lots of them, mostly outsiders. The 49ers ignored them. This – the first spring game in the history of the school – proves it."

ChevEE

• Athletic Director
  • [shev-ee]
Reply #52 on: April 09, 2007, 02:53:20 pm
Quote from: MKNiner;230564
91 votes were cast in the metro/Lefty match up. 90 have been cast in this one so far with just under a day left.

Chevee you've actually gotten a few more votes than metro and Lefty has gotten fewer than he did in the last round.

Given how even you two are running, combined with how close your totals are to the last round, it's a little hard to make a case for a conspiracy. I would find it far more likely if the votes stood at 31 to 29. But clearly you've got almost as much support as Lefty does.

And remember, the conspiracy in the last thread was NA rigged it cause he hates metro. I'm not positive but do you and NA have a feud going Chevee? If not then we have a whole new one on our hands.:mask:

Nah, I just find it intriguing I have managed to hang so tight.  Vote ChevEE!  End the conspiracy! :biggrin:
Go NINERS!

metro

Reply #53 on: April 09, 2007, 03:03:03 pm

I think what alof of people find odd is the giant swing in Lefty's votes.  Pretty much everyone of these polls has consistency from start to finish (the numerical samples never change much...10-8....20-16....30-24....etc)  but Lefty always seems to be down by a alot and then swing it where he is ahead, none of the other polls do that.  Just a fact.

MKNiner

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Admin Emeritus
Reply #54 on: April 09, 2007, 04:14:37 pm
Quote from: metro;230577
I think what alof of people find odd is the giant swing in Lefty's votes. Pretty much everyone of these polls has consistency from start to finish (the numerical samples never change much...10-8....20-16....30-24....etc) but Lefty always seems to be down by a alot and then swing it where he is ahead, none of the other polls do that. Just a fact.

I've not been on here enough to calculate that.

Maybe most of Lefty's voters are republicans who vote after getting off work.  As we know Dems don't have that problem. :lol:
"The 49ers did it. They said they would start a football program and they did. People said they couldn’t; lots of them, mostly outsiders. The 49ers ignored them. This – the first spring game in the history of the school – proves it."

NinerAdvocate

Reply #55 on: April 09, 2007, 04:21:50 pm

BLACK HELICOPTERS!! BLACK HELICOPTERS MAN!!!

Over40NINER

• Athletic Director
Reply #56 on: April 09, 2007, 04:32:07 pm
Quote from: LeftyNiner;230551
So I see you registered at least 3 new screen names this morning?  :huh:  Quite a battle.

Oh no.  Now I know how Chisox jumped ahead of me by 3.  He's the one that registered those screen names.  :biggrin:
This post was sponsored by Over40NINER......... the NNN 2009 POY.

Chisox17

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
    • http://www.ninerreport.com
Reply #57 on: April 09, 2007, 04:41:42 pm
Quote from: Over40NINER;230606
Oh no.  Now I know how Chisox jumped ahead of me by 3.  He's the one that registered those screen names.  :biggrin:

lol Im loving all the conspiracry theories.  Its not really a bad thing when people start accusing you of a conspiracy... because that means you are winning :shades:
2010 NNN POSTER OF THE YEAR

dax

Reply #58 on: April 09, 2007, 05:34:48 pm
vote chevee

BDD

• Walk On
Reply #59 on: April 09, 2007, 06:22:01 pm
Can someone let me know when it's time for me to start singing?

TheNinerAlchemist

• Senior
Reply #60 on: April 09, 2007, 11:02:51 pm
Quote from: metro;230577
I think what alof of people find odd is the giant swing in Lefty's votes. Pretty much everyone of these polls has consistency from start to finish (the numerical samples never change much...10-8....20-16....30-24....etc) but Lefty always seems to be down by a alot and then swing it where he is ahead, none of the other polls do that. Just a fact.

I don't understand why a mod running a conspiracy would do that.  Wouldn't they just subtlely increase the number and/or give Lefty a big lead at the beginning?  This is the laziest AND the lamest conspiracy of all time.  But I voted ChevEE, so if he wins by one vote, I deserve all the credit.  But he won't, because there's a conspiracy.
I turn all things to gold.

jcl49er

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #61 on: April 10, 2007, 08:27:59 am
This poll has ended in a tie.  It will be extended for a day so please vote if you haven't.
Quote from: Emerson
What you do is so loud that I cannot hear what you say.

metro

Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 09:13:14 am
Quote from: TheNinerAlchemist;230728
Wouldn't they just subtlely increase the number ?

mk...no
jcl....no
mac....no

NINERADVOCATE...YES

NinerAdvocate

Reply #63 on: April 10, 2007, 09:35:46 am
Obsess much Metro?

NinerAdvocate

Reply #64 on: April 10, 2007, 09:36:59 am
Quote from: TheNinerAlchemist;230728
I don't understand why a mod running a conspiracy would do that.  Wouldn't they just subtlely increase the number and/or give Lefty a big lead at the beginning?  This is the laziest AND the lamest conspiracy of all time.

Shhhh, you're ruining Metro's paranoid delusions. Now that his playing days are over, that's apparently all he has to cling to.

X-49er

• Head Coach
  • Connoisseur of all things Niner
Reply #65 on: April 10, 2007, 09:55:03 am
I hope you will support who we are, not who we are not. - Coach Norman Dale in Hoosiers

franchise49er

• Sophomore
    • http://
Reply #66 on: April 10, 2007, 10:33:00 am
NA appears to be just a tad jealous of Metro.

NinerAdvocate

Reply #67 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26:52 pm
Quote from: franchise49er;230850
NA appears to be just a tad jealous of Metro.

Franchise swings and he misses.

ChevEE

• Athletic Director
  • [shev-ee]
Reply #68 on: April 11, 2007, 08:10:56 am
I looked like the tarheel squad in overtime... :sad:
Go NINERS!

LeftyNiner

• Head Coach
Reply #69 on: April 11, 2007, 08:49:27 am
Quote from: ChevEE;231043
I looked like the tarheel squad in overtime... :sad:

Well played ChevEE.  You're building a nice foundation, definitely a force to be reckoned with in the future.  I had to pull out the big guns to finish you off.  :fastgun: :biggrin:

ChevEE

• Athletic Director
  • [shev-ee]
Reply #70 on: April 11, 2007, 09:02:27 am
Well thank you Lefty.  I surprised even myself.
Go NINERS!

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos