Author Topic: NNNIT Lovin Region: CharlotteLacrosse16 vs BiscuitPants04  (Read 7683 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Lax

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 2267
CharlotteLacrosse16 avoids the upset 31-28
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 12:17:50 am by The Lax »


The Lax

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 2267
Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:36:16 am
A vote for me is a vote for the future of Niner Nation.


Gill2003

  • Guest
Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 10:52:24 am
Quote from: CharlotteLacrosse16;310303
A vote for me is a vote for the future of Niner Nation.

Vote for the future of Niner Nation??? You dont even go to Charlotte anymore???
 
Now the future of Niner Nation is Biscuit. I may have left Niner Nation Gold as a graduate, but this guy is taking my place, he will lead Niner Nation into the coming years!
 
Not only that, but he is one of the original fathers of the CFA (Charlotte Football Advocates) which then turned into CFI!!!
 
If your looking for loyalty and love of Charlotte, there is no one better then Biscuit!
 
Sorry Lax, gotta give this one to Biscuit


49timesthelovin

  • MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 3704
Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 10:54:08 am
Quote from: Gill2003;310398
Vote for the future of Niner Nation??? You dont even go to Charlotte anymore???
 

Ouch, I think he was just saying.  Gill is hurting feelings today.  Haha.


Gill2003

  • Guest
Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 11:05:38 am
Quote from: 49timesthelovin;310401
Ouch, I think he was just saying. Gill is hurting feelings today. Haha.

 
Man... that was harsh wasnt it.
 
It doesnt read like it sounds, in that sarcastic voice ya know?


49timesthelovin

  • MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 3704
Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 11:07:10 am
Quote from: Gill2003;310410
Man... that was harsh wasnt it.
 
It doesnt read like it sounds, in that sarcastic voice ya know?

We talked about this yesterday.  Sarcasm doesn't translate well in these forums.


SWOLE49er

  • Sophomore
  • *
  • Posts: 672
Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 11:18:51 am
Quote from: Gill2003;310398
Vote for the future of Niner Nation??? You dont even go to Charlotte anymore???
 
Now the future of Niner Nation is Biscuit. I may have left Niner Nation Gold as a graduate, but this guy is taking my place, he will lead Niner Nation into the coming years!
 
Not only that, but he is one of the original fathers of the CFA (Charlotte Football Advocates) which then turned into CFI!!!
 
If your looking for loyalty and love of Charlotte, there is no one better then Biscuit!
 
Sorry Lax, gotta give this one to Biscuit

thank you Gill for your endorsement.  yes i was a founding father of the CFA...CFI for all those dont know of CFA.  together...we were able to accomplish THE goal.  unite the University of Charlotte as one...and bring attention to the big problem:  FOOTBALL.  i am becoming the president of Niner Nation Gold in the fall.  in doing so...we have a plan set...to not only build tradition and a winning athletic program....but a family.  as the only regular at the 49ers sports marketing association meetings with the athletic dept...i always am here first and foremost for OUR university.  i will also be trying to become involved in the name resolution next year when that really gets into full swing.  as a member of the SGA Senate...pushing our image and our university is number one my list.  
 
if i dont win this...thats fine.  because no matter what....i am a and always will be....Charlotte 49er.
Follow me on Twitter @RobDemetrious


SWOLE49er

  • Sophomore
  • *
  • Posts: 672
Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 11:40:18 am
for those who do not know what my NNN name is or means it goes way back.  lou gehrig was and always will be an American Hero.  my father brought me up following him over the years.  i listened to a documentary on the slugger and heard something pretty funny.  while lou was a kid and into his teens and his young adult life he was a BIG boy.  but his ass was huge.  for those who dont know...baseball players have big bitts.  thats where your power come from...ass and legs.  so while he grew up...one of his names before the Iron Horse...was Biscuit Pants.  and his number is 4.  just clearing up for some of you who had no idea and probably thought i was a little...out there.
 
thanks again for all the support and votes!  GO NINERS!!!
Follow me on Twitter @RobDemetrious


kevinharbin

  • MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4205
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 11:52:02 am
Quote from: BiscuitPants04;310432
for those who do not know what my NNN name is or means it goes way back. lou gehrig was and always will be an American Hero. my father brought me up following him over the years. i listened to a documentary on the slugger and heard something pretty funny. while lou was a kid and into his teens and his young adult life he was a BIG boy. but his ass was huge. for those who dont know...baseball players have big bitts. thats where your power come from...ass and legs. so while he grew up...one of his names before the Iron Horse...was Biscuit Pants. and his number is 4. just clearing up for some of you who had no idea and probably thought i was a little...out there.
 
thanks again for all the support and votes! GO NINERS!!!
sooooo, what you're saying is, you are aligning yourself with a yankee.
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k


SWOLE49er

  • Sophomore
  • *
  • Posts: 672
Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 11:58:24 am
this may cost me votes...but absolutely.  being born in the Bronx and raised in Orange County, New York....i am New York Yankees fan.  i actually just bought tickets to go watch them play the sox july 3rd behind the dugout with my mom.  in 1 hour in 9 minutes the begining of the Yankees season starts on espn.  i cant wait.
 
i hope my mlb affiliation does not lose me votes.  that would be silly and no matter what...we ALL stick together through good times and bad.  WE ARE 49ERS
Follow me on Twitter @RobDemetrious


swilson47

  • Freshman
  • *
  • Posts: 346
Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 12:00:51 pm
my vote goes to biscuit pants to tie it up
Quote from: GSpotNiner;303374
HELL YEA WILSON! DO UR THING! IM BEHIND YA!!! HAAAATTTTEEEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!


ChevEE

  • Athletic Director
  • *****
  • Posts: 7943
  • [shev-ee]
Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 12:02:20 pm
Quote from: BiscuitPants04;310449
this may cost me votes...but absolutely.  being born in the Bronx and raised in Orange County, New York....i am New York Yankees fan.  i actually just bought tickets to go watch them play the sox july 3rd behind the dugout with my mom.  in 1 hour in 9 minutes the begining of the Yankees season starts on espn.  i cant wait.
 
i hope my mlb affiliation does not lose me votes.  that would be silly and no matter what...we ALL stick together through good times and bad.  WE ARE 49ERS


Can I change my vote??  I voted for BP04 not knowing he was a such a yankees fan.  :biggrin:
Go NINERS!


Gill2003

  • Guest
Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 12:06:45 pm
Quote from: ChevEE;310453
Can I change my vote?? I voted for BP04 not knowing he was a such a yankees fan. :biggrin:

The question shouldnt be, can I change my vote because BP is a yankees fan, no, rather the bigger question is, Can I vote twice because BP is such a loyal Niners fan they he buts his Ninership ahead of his Yankeeship.


SWOLE49er

  • Sophomore
  • *
  • Posts: 672
Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 12:09:03 pm
AND IT IS.  I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK MY ASS OFF NOT FOR MYSELF...BUT FOR ALL THE STUDENTS HERE AND COMING HERE IN THE FUTURE.  MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO WANTS TO COME HERE.  THIS IS BIGGER THAN THE NEW YORK YANKEES.  THIS IS US.
Follow me on Twitter @RobDemetrious


SWOLE49er

  • Sophomore
  • *
  • Posts: 672
Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 12:11:54 pm
sorry for the CAPS.  no yelling or flaming intended.  Charlotte runs deep.
Follow me on Twitter @RobDemetrious


kevinharbin

  • MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4205
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 12:22:59 pm
Quote from: Gill2003;310457
The question shouldnt be, can I change my vote because BP is a yankees fan, no, rather the bigger question is, Can I vote twice because BP is such a loyal Niners fan they he buts his Ninership ahead of his Yankeeship.

I'm not sure how you can say that. His userID has a yankee in it (and no 49er), his avatar is a yankee and he puts his Jeter quote first in his signature. And his only two stated interests are New York Yankees & Breathing .
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k


thelew1014

  • Guest
Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 12:44:14 pm


ChevEE

  • Athletic Director
  • *****
  • Posts: 7943
  • [shev-ee]
Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 01:10:01 pm
Quote from: Gill2003;310457
The question shouldnt be, can I change my vote because BP is a yankees fan, no, rather the bigger question is, Can I vote twice because BP is such a loyal Niners fan they he buts his Ninership ahead of his Yankeeship.

:lmao:

Quote from: kevinharbin;310476
I'm not sure how you can say that. His userID has a yankee in it (and no 49er), his avatar is a yankee and he puts his Jeter quote first in his signature. And his only two stated interests are New York Yankees & Breathing .

Good points kev!
Go NINERS!


Gill2003

  • Guest
Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 03:19:25 pm
Quote from: kevinharbin;310476
I'm not sure how you can say that. His userID has a yankee in it (and no 49er), his avatar is a yankee and he puts his Jeter quote first in his signature. And his only two stated interests are New York Yankees & Breathing .


Lets look at it this way. He wakes up and looks at 49er posters in his room. He has more 49er apparel then Yankee apparel. The man favors the color green over blue, and celebrates St. Patties days like a nun celebrates Christmas. Trust me, i've lived the guy for 4 years now, he's as close to bleeding green as it comes.

I mean seriously, have you heard of him help start a Yankee Nation Gold, or a Yankee Football Initiative?

Just giving the man props. Go get em Biscuit. May the pickaxe be with you.


The Lax

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 2267
Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 03:28:38 pm
Don't count me out just because I am not currently a student. My family is in discussion of moving to Charlotte, thus me coming back next year. How many other people do you know that stuck by our team after coming in last year? I am a dedicated Niner fan for life, nothing will ever change that.  So much so that even if I went to a different school, I would still wear green as much as I do now......everyday.


Jimmyhat49er

  • MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4096
Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 03:35:41 pm
Quote from: BiscuitPants04;310449
this may cost me votes...but absolutely.  being born in the Bronx and raised in Orange County, New York....i am New York Yankees fan.  i actually just bought tickets to go watch them play the sox july 3rd behind the dugout with my mom.  in 1 hour in 9 minutes the begining of the Yankees season starts on espn.  i cant wait.
 
i hope my mlb affiliation does not lose me votes.  that would be silly and no matter what...we ALL stick together through good times and bad.  WE ARE 49ERS


I will never vote for a Yankee bastard!!!
If your not a 49er club member, NOW is the time to join.


kevinharbin

  • MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4205
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 03:42:54 pm
Quote from: Gill2003;310623
Lets look at it this way. He wakes up and looks at 49er posters in his room. He has more 49er apparel then Yankee apparel. The man favors the color green over blue, and celebrates St. Patties days like a nun celebrates Christmas. Trust me, i've lived the guy for 4 years now, he's as close to bleeding green as it comes.
 
I mean seriously, have you heard of him help start a Yankee Nation Gold, or a Yankee Football Initiative?
 
Just giving the man props. Go get em Biscuit. May the pickaxe be with you.

Interesting, but by looking at his NN.N account you wouldn't have a clue. Since this is a vote for best poster rather than best waking-up-in-the-morning-and-pricking-his-finger-to-check-blood-color i don't see how that's important.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
of course I'm just kidding, where's the fun in leaving yankee lovers alone?
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k


Gill2003

  • Guest
Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 03:44:30 pm
Quote from: kevinharbin;310641
Interesting, but by looking at his NN.N account you wouldn't have a clue.  Since this is a vote for best poster rather than best waking-up-in-the-morning-and-pricking-his-finger-to-check-blood-color i don't see how that's important.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
of course I'm just kidding, where's the fun in leaving yankee lovers alone?


Blahahaha!!! :49ers:


kevinharbin

  • MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4205
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 03:46:24 pm
Quote from: Gill2003;310643
Blahahaha!!! :49ers:
Not that I don't think somebody needs to work on their public image if they expect to get anywhere in this election process.
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k


The Lax

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 2267
Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 04:11:00 pm
bump


 

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos