Author Topic: Sanford Regional (6)Silviodante v (3)metro NN.N POY 2008  (Read 1893 times)

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
Sanford Regional (6)Silviodante v (3)metro NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Monday.
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 04:36:01 pm
hard to vote against a former niner all american..love or hate him, his posts do keep the threads going.
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

JoeSixPack

• Assistant Coach
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:59:52 pm
Happy to get thru round 1.  Being a UNC Charlotte alum, its been a while since I could celebrate a post season win.

forDniner is better competition than most people think.

This round will to be tougher.  I know I can't match Metro "shot for shot".

never been an all-american for obvious reasons.

did attend games in the student section during the Hal Wissel era. IIRC, I think each student could've had his/her own section in those days at the Coliseum on Independence.  so I hope my loyalty to Niner Nation is clear.

the only other thing to add is I never have, at any point in my life, now or in the future, been a UNC Chapel Hill fan.  (Though he has realized the error of his earlier ways, I don't think Metro can make that claim--- sorry, Metro I am scrapping the bottom of the barrel) :)

If I can win in round 2, I just might celebrate by buying copies of the Charlotte Observer for everyone.  Figure Mike P and Jim Utter could use the spike in sales.  Won't make anyone read them, unless they really want to, but figured the big O could use the help.

metro

Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 07:16:28 pm
Quote from: SilvioDante;313606

the only other thing to add is I never have, at any point in my life, now or in the future, been a UNC Chapel Hill fan.  (Though he has realized the error of his earlier ways, I don't think Metro can make that claim--- sorry, Metro I am scrapping the bottom of the barrel) :)
nice! :biggrin:

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos