Author Topic: NNNIT J Felt Region Final: J Felt vs EE9er  (Read 3729 times)

The Lax

• Senior
on: April 13, 2008, 11:55:11 pm
Final game from the J Felt Regional:

#1 J Felt vs #2 EE9er

VOTE!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 05:11:21 pm by The Lax »

EE9er

• Assistant Coach
Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:12:38 am
Do you really want to vote for someone that can't do his own homework?? :tongue:

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20017
"No more excuses, no more apologists, no more anything.... time to win or GTFO. 
NWA - 5/8/13

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Here, hold my beer. But not you, Julio.
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 02:07:13 pm
A vote for me is a vote for tasteful articles about cheerleaders supporting charities.......in their bikinis.

http://thewizardofodds.blogspot.com/2008/04/usc-song-girls-take-it-off-for-charity.html
This signature is small because I'm not a jerk.

Fire Scotty!!!

EE9er

• Assistant Coach
Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 03:45:28 pm
Breaking out the bikinis already :blink:  

Well it looks like I'm getting it handed to me already, so I'll have to bring out the big guns.

HP and I had the pleasure of watching the Hofstra debacle with Mr. J Felt and his "friends".  The only problem, J Felt's "friends" were Virgiaia Tech fans!! :ohmy:   Yes I know, it's bad.  I would never associate myself with any ACC fans, especially Virginia Tech ones.  A vote for J Felt is a vote for the ACC......    

:tongue:
NWA - 5/8/13

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 05:08:55 pm
feltis all the way
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

dax

Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 05:32:44 pm
Quote from: EE9er;314259

Well it looks like I'm getting it handed to me already, so I'll have to bring out the big guns.

HP and I had the pleasure of watching the Hofstra debacle with Mr. J Felt and his "friends".  The only problem, J Felt's "friends" were Virgiaia Tech fans!! :ohmy:   Yes I know, it's bad.  I would never associate myself with any ACC fans, especially Virginia Tech ones.  A vote for J Felt is a vote for the ACC......    

:tongue:

he's dating that virginia tech fan.  i'll vouch for her.  she has represented niner nation well when she attends games.

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 05:40:18 pm
jfelts gf has many a times been at charlotte games wearing all niner gear.  that's something you wont get a lot of times from a STUDENT of another ACC school.  it's respectable in my opinion, although i may be somewhat biased because..go hokies.  there i said it.  only football for me.
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 05:44:27 pm
Quote from: EE9er;314259

Well, if you doubt my allegiances.  Please take the following evidence into consideration....

Yes, my "friends" go to Virginia Tech.

Friend "A", Tom has been converted the 49er Way at least once or twice, as you can see from this scan, taken from the 2006 Annual Report.  He's the excited fellow in the green construction hat.

And for Friend "B", well if anyone doubts my girlfriend Jenn's allegiances to the Niners, they'd be completely wrong.  She's even gone so far as to say she might pull for the Niners vs. VT if they ever played in Men's Basketball.  I mean, just look at my avatar.

Weak attempt my friend.

Fire Scotty!!!

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 05:49:34 pm
Wow, dax and nb49 jumping to my side.

I swear, I get the morning crowd in every poll, but the afternoon crowd must hate me.

Fire Scotty!!!

dax

Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 05:53:15 pm
Quote from: J Felt;314302
Wow, dax and nb49 jumping to my side.

I swear, I get the morning crowd in every poll, but the afternoon crowd must hate me.

i got your back man.  pep band for life!

EE9er

• Assistant Coach
Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 08:39:02 pm
Quote from: J Felt;314300

Weak attempt my friend.

That guy in front of you is my old roommate.  

And yes it is weak, but hey, worth a try.  Looks like I'm going to have to take the low road and start posting pics of hot women.
NWA - 5/8/13

The Lax

• Senior
Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 05:57:12 pm
Bump

EE9er

• Assistant Coach
Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 12:48:47 am

Uh vote for me please.
NWA - 5/8/13

EE9er

• Assistant Coach
Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 12:52:33 am
[ATTACH]1973[/ATTACH]

And another.
NWA - 5/8/13

The Lax

• Senior
Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 09:11:32 pm
Less than 3 hours left to vote

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos