Author Topic: NNNIT Championship: (1) Allie49er vs (1) Jim Utter  (Read 12638 times)

The Lax

• Senior
on: April 27, 2008, 11:50:15 pm
Vote!

#1 Overall seed Allie49er
vs
#2 Overall seed Jim Utter

Jim Utter

• Junior
Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 12:14:20 am
For me and Kyle Busch, it's all about championships. Take that metro !!
----
Jim Utter

allie49er

• Junior
Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 11:55:42 am
There is no freakin' way I can beat Utter!

NinerLove

• Sophomore
Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 12:17:11 pm
For me.....this is a tough one.

Utter is likely the best addition to the niner media team (ok, he may be the team) we have ever had.  His insight and coverage is unmatched and can not be appreciated enough.

However, there aren't many niner fans as devoted as Allie and she is likely the best lady niner fan on NNN.  To top it off, she does live in Columbia, SC (as do I) so that has to figure in somehow.

decisions...

ShaGGy

• Junior
Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 08:26:47 pm
Eddie Basden... No one can stop him.
<http://www.​youtube.com/​watch?v=DBpD​-Cq4mC8>

The Lax

• Senior
Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 08:28:10 pm
I voted Jim, but only because Allie beat me

jfickett

Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 08:35:49 pm
Quote from: NinerLove;316695
She is likely the best lady niner fan on NNN.
dude, have you seen spartyniner? :wub: can you possibly conceptualize her hotness? i mean nothing against allie49er, but thats a pretty bold statement without giving props to the object of beauty in the greatest avatar of all time...

dax

Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:45:36 pm
Quote from: jfickett;316800
dude, have you seen spartyniner? :wub: can you possibly conceptualize her hotness? i mean nothing against allie49er, but thats a pretty bold statement without giving props to the object of beauty in the greatest avatar of all time...

calm down dude...

i don't think you want to be LIBBerated

spartyniner

• Sophomore
Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 01:56:42 pm
hahahahahahaha

Thanks J- but please just remember when you meet me in person that there was professional hair, makeup, and photography involved.  But I'm flattered :tongue:
Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment?
-The Program (1993)

jfickett

Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 02:03:27 pm
are you still blonde?
yes?

kgood. thats all that matters.

gotLutz

• Assistant Coach
    • http://www.charlotte49erfootball.com
Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 03:25:20 pm
Quote from: jfickett;316959
are you still blonde?
yes?

kgood. thats all that matters.

Man, you are gonna get far in life.

:tongue:

"We did a market survey of how people know us, and we got everything. There was UNCC, UNC, NC Charlotte (and) just plain North Carolina. We were all over the board, and it was like, nobody knows who the heck we are....We hate the UNC on it." - Charlotte AD Judy Rose

Jimmyhat49er

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 04:42:56 pm
Quote from: spartyniner;316958
hahahahahahaha

Thanks J- but please just remember when you meet me in person that there was professional hair, makeup, and photography involved.  But I'm flattered :tongue:

You do wear that dress everywhere you go though, don't you??
If your not a 49er club member, NOW is the time to join.

allie49er

• Junior
Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 08:47:16 pm
Ok, ok, so I need some more votes. Here is the most recent picture of me. Hope this helps!

Asheville9er

• Walk On
Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 09:29:05 pm

He said best fan, not "hottest" or "best avatar." Allie's been on this board from its inception, she owns more Niners shirts and other gear than the campus bookstore has in stock on a given day, she travels from Columbia to go to games, and she recruits others to be Niners fans all the time.  All of these are qualities that make Allie a super fan, regardless of gender.  Plus, she does it all for free, while Jim, who does fantastic things for Niner Nation, gets paid to do what he does.

HP49er

• Chancellor
Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 10:27:34 am
Quote from: allie49er;317028
Ok, ok, so I need some more votes. Here is the most recent picture of me. Hope this helps!

Personally, I'm satisfied with the "old" allie.
WDKWWDK

spartyniner

• Sophomore
Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 10:48:20 am
Quote from: Jimmyhat49er;317006
You do wear that dress everywhere you go though, don't you??

Of course I do! :biggrin:
Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment?
-The Program (1993)

spartyniner

• Sophomore
Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 10:48:50 am
Quote from: Asheville9er;317035
He said best fan, not "hottest" or "best avatar." Allie's been on this board from its inception, she owns more Niners shirts and other gear than the campus bookstore has in stock on a given day, she travels from Columbia to go to games, and she recruits others to be Niners fans all the time.  All of these are qualities that make Allie a super fan, regardless of gender.  Plus, she does it all for free, while Jim, who does fantastic things for Niner Nation, gets paid to do what he does.

Don't get your panties in a wad- I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.  Sheesh!
-The Program (1993)

49timesthelovin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 11:06:47 am
Quote from: Asheville9er;317035
He said best fan, not "hottest" or "best avatar." Allie's been on this board from its inception, she owns more Niners shirts and other gear than the campus bookstore has in stock on a given day, she travels from Columbia to go to games, and she recruits others to be Niners fans all the time. All of these are qualities that make Allie a super fan, regardless of gender. Plus, she does it all for free, while Jim, who does fantastic things for Niner Nation, gets paid to do what he does.

We should have a "Girls of Niner Nation Calender".

HP49er

• Chancellor
Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 11:53:06 am
Ah-hmmm, sparty is a woman, not a girl, 49x.

sparty, please autograph my calendar first!
WDKWWDK

spartyniner

• Sophomore
Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 11:58:57 am
Quote from: HP49er;317153
Ah-hmmm, sparty is a woman, not a girl, 49x.

sparty, please autograph my calendar first!

Of course, HP.
-The Program (1993)

Asheville9er

• Walk On
Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 12:48:44 pm
Quote from: spartyniner;317127
Don't get your panties in a wad- I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.  Sheesh!

I'm a guy, I don't have panties to get into a wad.  I'm pretty sure he was jacking the thread with a pointless statement and I was trying to bring it back to the subject at hand - Allie and Jim.  Sorry not every thread can be about you.

The Lax

• Senior
Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 01:36:06 pm
As the founder of the NNNIT, and the creator of this thread, I fully give permission to sparty to jack the thread if she wants to.

PS I fully endorse Job and his views presented in this thread.

spartyniner

• Sophomore
Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 01:51:03 pm
Quote from: CharlotteLacrosse16;317169
As the founder of the NNNIT, and the creator of this thread, I fully give permission to sparty to jack the thread if she wants to.

PS I fully endorse Job and his views presented in this thread.

Thank you =)  And as I recall, I wasn't the one who jacked the thread and made it about me anyways!  Sparty <3 LAX:shades:
-The Program (1993)

jfickett

Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 02:15:51 pm
asheville, you need to calm down. i was just making a funny, and not hijacking the thread. this isnt exactly the most serious thing on the message board.
crack a beer and chill:shades: dude. i was just tryna be funny.

or i'll get you to screen my posts from now on to make sure they arent pointless...:huh:

Asheville9er

• Walk On
Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 02:34:11 pm
All I wanted to do was say some nice things about Allie.  It appears that my comment was construed as being more uptight than was intended, and that has generated some condescending responses, to which I took some offense.  In taking offense, and acting on that, I was wrong and for that I apologize.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos