Author Topic: **Scott Region Semi Finals** (1)Gill2003 v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008  (Read 15949 times)

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
**Scott Region Semi Finals** (1)Gill2003 v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008
Voting ends Saturday.
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k

Gill2003

Remember guys, Baseball rocks, but Football rocks too!

Show your support for Charlotte Football, and vote Gill!!

UNCCTF

• Assistant Coach
This is going to be an awesome matchup.  Gill's my boy, but it's not as if I don't support football too!  Heck, I may even be the football ANNOUNCER one fine September afternoon in 2012.

Gill2003

TF, when we get football, if they dont ask you right away, I will petition for you to be the announcer. Heck, I'll even start a MTFAI (Make TF Announcer Initiative)!!

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Vote Today!!
Kevin Harbin
"k

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
vote gill for the 2nd best beard grower on NNN

yeah, i went there.  that's a challenge.
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

Gill2003

Challenge accepted! ha ha!

gotLutz

• Assistant Coach
    • http://www.charlotte49erfootball.com
Quote from: ninerball49;317239
vote gill for the 2nd best beard grower on NNN

yeah, i went there.  that's a challenge.

Anytime. Anyplace. Anywhere.

:tongue:

"We did a market survey of how people know us, and we got everything. There was UNCC, UNC, NC Charlotte (and) just plain North Carolina. We were all over the board, and it was like, nobody knows who the heck we are....We hate the UNC on it." - Charlotte AD Judy Rose

UNCCTF

• Assistant Coach
It was 19-16 this morning, but I've hit a 3 to tie this baby up.  DE-FENSE!  DE-FENSE!!!!

Gill2003

Come on guys, I need to rally back and win this!!!

FOR FREEDOM!!!! FOR FOOTBALL!!!

UNCCTF

• Assistant Coach
Gill's on the ropes!  It's gonna be hard to cut down the nets with this thing around my neck:

UNCCTF

• Assistant Coach
What the hell..... I liked this much better when my game was flying under the radar.  Come on people, vote for the #1 tuba player in NNN history!  The #1 stadium announcer in NNN history!  The #1 history teacher in NNN history!

In the event of this coming out tied, I'd like to point some things out for the powers that be.
- Three of my four immediate family members graduated from Charlotte.
- I am #3 on Facebook's 49ers trivia challenge, and neither #1 nor #2 is named Mandeep.
- Who could possibly not like an avatar of Cal in agony?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 03:01:10 pm by UNCCTF »

HP49er

• Chancellor
Fans, we have OVERTIME!
WDKWWDK

Over40NINER

• Athletic Director
Let's settle this "fair and square".  Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes.  We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale.  Highest point total wins.  I guess we need a time limit.  What about September?
This post was sponsored by Over40NINER......... the NNN 2009 POY.

49timesthelovin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
Quote from: Over40NINER;317804
Let's settle this "fair and square". Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes. We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale. Highest point total wins. I guess we need a time limit. What about September?

I second this and motion to procede to the picture posting round.  Gentleman if you will...

jfickett

motion thirded.
all in favor?
all opposed?:tumble:

Over40NINER

• Athletic Director
Let's settle this "fair and square".  Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes.  We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale.  Highest point total wins.  I guess we need a time limit.  What about September?

Quote from: 49timesthelovin;317810
I second this and motion to procede to the picture posting round.  Gentleman if you will...

Quote from: jfickett;317813
motion thirded.

Motion fourthed................. unless I'm the one scheduled to go up against the winner, in which case I withdraw my suggestion.  I would hate to give my next opponent all that momentum.   :smile:  Nah.............. on second thought, it will be worth it, regardless.  Let the OVERTIME begin.

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Let's settle this "fair and square". Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes. We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale. Highest point total wins. I guess we need a time limit. What about September?
Do it. I judge and have it done my the end of today.

I will use quantity as well as quality in my decisions.
Kevin Harbin
"k

UNCCTF

• Assistant Coach
FWIW, this will be my only post since I'm going to the Wachovia today.  So here goes.

And now, the coup de grace.... I don't think Gill can touch this one.  This is for all the old CUSA-Talk folks....

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
WoW!!! Way to put it out there TF.. can i change my vote?? sorry Gill..
Quote from SalukiTalk.Net

PatokaSaluki:
"Theres a difference. There is no parity like there is between us and SLU, where we exchange home wins, Charlotte just pretty much owns us no matter where the game is."
:49ers:

Over40NINER

• Athletic Director
And Alex hits a Plavich range 3 pointer to take the lead in OT.  Gill needs to wake up.

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
Quote from: Over40NINER;317828
And Alex hits a Plavich range 3 pointer to take the lead in OT.  Gill needs to wake up.

And he needs to NOW!

PatokaSaluki:
"Theres a difference. There is no parity like there is between us and SLU, where we exchange home wins, Charlotte just pretty much owns us no matter where the game is."

gotLutz

• Assistant Coach
    • http://www.charlotte49erfootball.com
The ball is in Gill's court now....

The world patiently awaits..

"We did a market survey of how people know us, and we got everything. There was UNCC, UNC, NC Charlotte (and) just plain North Carolina. We were all over the board, and it was like, nobody knows who the heck we are....We hate the UNC on it." - Charlotte AD Judy Rose

Gill2003

Recognize her??.... Its PVG!!!

And lastly.... THE CFI GIRLS!!

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
I would just like to say that I am sorry to Gill for giving up so soon.. I guess I was caught up in the heat of the moment.. please except my apologies.. CFI FTW!°!°!

PatokaSaluki:

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos