Author Topic: **Scott Region Semi Finals** (1)Gill2003 v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008  (Read 15950 times)

UNCCTF

• Assistant Coach
Quote from: Lutz4Life;317987
Im still sticking with Gill & CFI on this one.. Im not sure about the rest of you. but atleast we can see the CFI GIRLS in person..  COME ON KEVIN!

Haters everywhere I go.  I would be happy to do my part to make the CFI girls happy again.  Perhaps a cut of my "Millionaire" winnings......?  :tongue:

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
Quote from: UNCCTF;317998
Haters everywhere I go.  I would be happy to do my part to make the CFI girls happy again.  Perhaps a cut of my "Millionaire" winnings......?  :tongue:

No hatin here TF... i could never hate on the voice of the niners.. Just standing for what I believe in (CFI)... If your giving out cash im pretty upset.. lol
Quote from SalukiTalk.Net

PatokaSaluki:
"Theres a difference. There is no parity like there is between us and SLU, where we exchange home wins, Charlotte just pretty much owns us no matter where the game is."
:49ers:

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
what the heck, we didn't even get to vote in OT?  the only logical reasoning for that would be if the higher seed moved on in a tie or if the person with the most overall votes moved on.  but the personal discretion of the committee chooses who moves on?  well, that does kinda sound like the ncaa..but that's not us, at least i didn't think it was.  settle this fairly!
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

Over40NINER

• Athletic Director
Quote from: ninerball49;318053
settle this fairly!
IMO, this was settled fairly. What better way to pick a winner than the hot babes competition (my suggestion, btw)? :shades:
This post was sponsored by Over40NINER......... the NNN 2009 POY.

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
I expect every person that voted for Gill to oppose my decision. I gues that leaves 17 more haters left to post.
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
I voted for Gill but let's be serious, who wins isn't that big of a deal to me.  Settling it like that, however, I think, is incredibly stupid.  Takes anything that was respectable about the little tournament thing and throws it out the window.  I mean seriously.  Post hot girls and you move on..if that's what determines best poster I need to leave this place.
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Quote from: ninerball49;318164
I voted for Gill but let's be serious, who wins isn't that big of a deal to me. Settling it like that, however, I think, is incredibly stupid. Takes anything that was respectable about the little tournament thing and throws it out the window. I mean seriously. Post hot girls and you move on..if that's what determines best poster I need to leave this place.
16 to go.
Kevin Harbin
"k

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
have I been counted yet??  Still sticking w/ CFI...

PatokaSaluki:
"Theres a difference. There is no parity like there is between us and SLU, where we exchange home wins, Charlotte just pretty much owns us no matter where the game is."

The Lax

• Senior
Quote from: kevinharbin;318165
16 to go.
wrong. still at 17. he posted earlier.

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
childish and evasive.  makes sense.  because i have bad dreams at night because gill didnt win and i somehow care more than he does about him winning.  it's about the joke method, not who won.  it was supposed to be about voting..that was ruined
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
Quote from: CharlotteLacrosse16;318167
wrong. still at 17. he posted earlier.

thats what i was thinking LAX.. thats why I ask... If your going to count us twice then Gill Wins..

PatokaSaluki:

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Quote from: ninerball49;318168
childish and evasive. makes sense. because i have bad dreams at night because gill didnt win and i somehow care more than he does about him winning. it's about the joke method, not who won. it was supposed to be about voting..that was ruined
Grow up. I extended the terms to include picture posting. Mostly it was to see who wanted it more. UNCCTF made the effort and Gill just didn't. the normal tie breaker scheme is for me to just pick, that's the easiest and most cost effective method. This contest has gone for a month now, I'm not dragging it out any long than I need to.

You picked your pony, he lost. Give it up.
Kevin Harbin
"k

The Lax

• Senior
Quote from: kevinharbin;318170
This contest has gone for a month now, I'm not dragging it out any long than I need to.
no need to drag it out. 1 day OT. I had an OT in my tournament and it finished right on schedule. You're just being lazy.

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Quote from: CharlotteLacrosse16;318171
no need to drag it out. 1 day OT. I had an OT in my tournament and it finished right on schedule. You're just being lazy.

Next year you can take the initiative and make your own rules and run your own POY contest.

Nobody complained when I set out my rules before. don't expect me to backpedal now.
Kevin Harbin
"k

The Lax

• Senior
Quote from: kevinharbin;318172
Next year you can take the initiative and make your own rules and run your own POY contest.
I already did that. It's called the NNNIT and Jim Utter is the champion.

Gill2003

Now wait just a dang second...

Im not going to complain about how the contest was run... but to suggest I didnt try???!!!???

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Quote from: Gill2003;317980
The CFI girls find this insulting, and will not be attending future NNN events...

They are very upset...

If being upset means she has pictures taken of her staring lovingly at her breasts then we need to do this more often.
Kevin Harbin
"k

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Quote from: Gill2003;318174
Now wait just a dang second...

Im not going to complain about how the contest was run... but to suggest I didnt try???!!!???
As I saw it you only had one post of contributions. UNCCTF expected to only have one but he whent with two.

That's double your contributions. Also he played to his audience very well.
Kevin Harbin
"k

Gill2003

I thought college board deserved real college girls. Also, I thought the rules were that we did only 1 post of pictures.

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
Quote from: Gill2003;318178
I thought college board deserved real college girls. Also, I thought the rules were that we did only 1 post of pictures.
I didn't see it as a limit at all.

Perhaps I should have said that UNCCTF put forth EXTRA effort. You certainly put forth effort.
Kevin Harbin
"k

Gill2003

Hmmm... I can live with that.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos