Author Topic: hi niners  (Read 12088 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

missjtiger

  • Walk On
  • *
  • Posts: 32
on: December 01, 2008, 02:26:05 pm
remember me ? Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ? Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer :biggrin: I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates.


Ninerballin

  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4713
  • checksum
Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 02:28:56 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366577
remember me ? Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ? Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer :biggrin: I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates.


Did I watch Xavier beat Mempiss the other day?  Even in down years A10>CUSA.


UNCCTF

  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4303
Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 02:30:45 pm
I think I despise Memphis more than anyone else, but let's just put a couple of truths out there right now.

1) They would clean our clocks this year.  Excuse me while I vomit in a nearby trashcan......

2) Man, I hate saying that.  Anyway, #2, I don't know that we have any right to talk any kind of trash right now.  I gloated when X beat them, but gah.


Ninerballin

  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4713
  • checksum
Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 02:33:16 pm
Quote from: UNCCTF;366580
I think I despise Memphis more than anyone else, but let's just put a couple of truths out there right now.

1) They would clean our clocks this year.  Excuse me while I vomit in a nearby trashcan......

2) Man, I hate saying that.  Anyway, #2, I don't know that we have any right to talk any kind of trash right now.  I gloated when X beat them, but gah.


Sorry but I didn't go over to the boards gloating whenever they lost to Xavier, if they come to our board, I'm going to talk trash, whether it's "appropriate" or not.


casstommy

  • Head Coach
  • ****
  • Posts: 6122
Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 02:33:33 pm
TF, that is the best avatar in the history of the internet.


metro

  • Guest
Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 02:36:40 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366577
remember me ? Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ? Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer :biggrin: I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates.

you and scconway still double dildo each other in the 2 spot?


thelew1014

  • Guest
Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 02:37:08 pm
Quote from: Ninerballin;366581
Sorry but I didn't go over to the boards gloating whenever they lost to Xavier, if they come to our board, I'm going to talk trash, whether it's "appropriate" or not.


Protect the Nation!


metro

  • Guest
Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 02:42:30 pm
this will be a good education for all of our newbs


49erDrummer

  • Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 1370
  • Cold-Blooded Sausage Maker
Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 02:48:27 pm
Good God the memories.






*gulp*


Sorry...threw up in my mouth a bit.


thelew1014

  • Guest
Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 02:54:07 pm
Sure would be a shame of something were to happen to any of those dogs....


JoeSixPack

  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 4940
Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 02:57:43 pm
Quote
remember me?


yep

Quote
Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ?


If any Memphidiot had a brain, they would understand the problem with our basketball team.   We know the problem.  They are making poor decisions on the basketball court.

Quote
Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer  I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates.



like the A10?  considering the available options. yes, it is fine.

miss tiger fans? not really.  I had my fill last summer.  Here is a picture I took in Memphis



s9er

  • Head Coach
  • ****
  • Posts: 5590
Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 02:58:04 pm
Quote from: metro;366583
you and scconway still double dildo each other in the 2 spot?


I'm tearing up over here. That is classic.


missjtiger

  • Walk On
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 03:00:51 pm
yep...some things never change huh ? My dogs are doing just fine, thank you.


J Feet

  • MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • ****
  • Posts: 6252
  • Here, hold my beer. But not you, Julio.
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 03:05:38 pm
Our team was once as good as Memphis?

WE WERE IN THE SAME CONFERENCE?!?!

Gosh, I'm such a noob.
This signature is small because I'm not a jerk.

Fire Scotty!!!


missjtiger

  • Walk On
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 03:12:14 pm
Quote from: JoeSixPack;366593
yep
 
 
 
If any Memphidiot had a brain, they would understand the problem with our basketball team. We know the problem. They are making poor decisions on the basketball court.
 
 
 
 
like the A10? considering the available options. yes, it is fine.
 
miss tiger fans? not really. I had my fill last summer. Here is a picture I took in Memphis
 

Joe, surely you can find some new material...those pics are old as the hills....nice try though.


metro

  • Guest
Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 03:12:52 pm
Quote from: J Felt;366599
Our team was once as good as Memphis?

WE WERE IN THE SAME CONFERENCE?!?!

Gosh, I'm such a noob.


Actually rook...HP got so mad at NA and our mods for allowing Memphis' mod scconway to have dbl standards, that HP fled cusatalk and got TBR to start a Niners forum. I'd say half of the board went to TBR until nnn begun.

I still picture scconway as that homo in Silence of the Lambs.  Only fatter.


missjtiger

  • Walk On
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 03:17:15 pm
kinda weird that so many around here think we are all fat....Steve isn't fat and neither am I. Is there a fat complex around here ?


s9er

  • Head Coach
  • ****
  • Posts: 5590
Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 03:18:41 pm
I always though SC would be Roy Munson from Kingpin


NLP

  • Administrator
  • Athletic Director
  • *****
  • Posts: 9886
Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 03:19:28 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366601
Joe, surely you can find some new material...those pics are old as the hills....nice try though.
And you would know, being older than the hills.
Powerbait: But I would kill to have that level of discipline here. I'd kill even more to have a S16
Charlotte2002: I would kill to have you killed

(09:42:56) NinerWupAss: NLP is the churck norris of biology - NLP doesnt contract AIDS - AIDS contracts NLP


missjtiger

  • Walk On
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 03:20:47 pm
Quote from: NLP;366608
And you would know, being older than the hills.

yes I am...and dirt and the mountains too.


missjtiger

  • Walk On
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 03:23:29 pm
Advocate says I trash ya'll on the tiger board.....well, that's a ball faced LIE. I challange you to find one single thing I have said good or bad about UNCC.


forDniners

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 1585
    • http://
Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 03:24:25 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366595
yep...some things never change huh ? My dogs are doing just fine, thank you.


How is Cal's wife doing? Hired any recruits dads/given their bestfriends scholarships lately? Do all your players wear fur and hang out with hookers now or is it still only a select few? Who is your resident thug this year and how many "final chances" has Calimari given him this year? Oh, and what's SConway's bowling avg/World of WarCraft ranking now?
"My approach with the teams I love is what I plan to have with my children. I will criticize them, hollar at them when they mess up, praise them when they do good, never abuse them, never abandon them, and above all I will always love them."

X-49er


metro

  • Guest
Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 03:24:58 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366610
Advocate says I trash ya'll on the tiger board.....well, that's a ball faced LIE. I challange you to find one single thing I have said good or bad about UNCC.
:lmao:
is that like a "bold faced" lie?

who is UNCC?  Is that like Memphis State?


thelew1014

  • Guest
Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 03:26:09 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366610
Advocate says I trash ya'll on the tiger board.....well, that's a ball faced LIE. I challange you to find one single thing I have said good or bad about UNCC.


So why would you even show up here?

Ohhh... I get it.  Not enough people on the tiger board care about your dogs and all that ****, but you're guaranteed to get noticed here!

Attention whore.


missjtiger

  • Walk On
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 03:30:40 pm
oh wow...now you've gone and hurt my feelings  :weep:....just wanted to stop by for a sec...I'll leave now so you can all be happy.


 

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos