Author Topic: hi niners  (Read 12082 times)

NinerAdvocate

Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 03:32:02 pm
Quote from: forDniner;366611
How is Cal's wife doing? Hired any recruits dads/given their bestfriends scholarships lately? Do all your players wear fur and hang out with hookers now or is it still only a select few? Who is your resident thug this year and how many "final chances" has Calimari given him this year? Oh, and what's SConway's bowling avg/World of WarCraft ranking now?

:lmao:

thelew1014

Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 03:33:26 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366615
oh wow...now you've gone and hurt my feelings  :weep:....just wanted to stop by for a sec...I'll leave now so you can all be happy.

metro

Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 03:33:51 pm
Quote from: thelew1014;366613
whore.
fixed

metro

Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 03:35:46 pm
on a serious note, if Memphis and Charlotte are ever playing in the same building again at a tourny, I will find you and scconway and verbally dismantle you with a public flogging, then pour a coke on your mullets.

NLP

• Administrator
  • Athletic Director
Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 03:40:06 pm
Anyone know where I can find a nice fur coat?
Powerbait: But I would kill to have that level of discipline here. I'd kill even more to have a S16
Charlotte2002: I would kill to have you killed

(09:42:56) NinerWupAss: NLP is the churck norris of biology - NLP doesnt contract AIDS - AIDS contracts NLP

metro

Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 03:40:50 pm

Ninercentral

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 03:43:58 pm
Mempiss fans... all the same.

Hooner49

• Senior Captain
  • #namechangenow
    • University Name Change Campaign
Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 05:00:26 pm
Quote from: metro;366603
Actually rook...HP got so mad at NA and our mods for allowing Memphis' mod scconway to have dbl standards, that HP fled cusatalk and got TBR to start a Niners forum. I'd say half of the board went to TBR until nnn begun.

I still picture scconway as that homo in Silence of the Lambs.  Only fatter.

What a rook...
(08:50:08) The_White_Samurai: 90% of farts that come from a diet such as Hooner's result in bleeding.

(10:25:26) NLP49: Dude, you're not Hooner. Only Hooner is.
(10:25:32) NLP49: And even he doesn't rub it in our faces.

(11:59:07) Charlotte2002: hooner's honesty is admirable

hootie

• Assistant Coach
Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 05:07:36 pm
Quote from: metro;366622
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBXkWY7UbKQ

You gotta quit posting that stuff- gives me chills and want to throw up at the same time when I know how far away we are from that now...
[UNC-CH] is a turd floating in the punch bowl. - Gregg Doyel 9/7/10

TheShowDawg

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 06:35:51 pm
WTF HAS HAPPENED TO US...WTF HAS happened to us.....WTF has happened to us...wtf has happened to us.....wtf....
In the Time of the Chimpanzee, I Was a Monkey....

49erAlumnus: It's been so long since we've been hated by anyone but...us.

Charlotte2002

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 06:43:13 pm
Press 'til you lose!

- Me in AC

TheShowDawg

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 06:49:35 pm
2002. Trying to rag on someone while showing a picture of the NC game they are in is kinda counter productive.
In the Time of the Chimpanzee, I Was a Monkey....

49erAlumnus: It's been so long since we've been hated by anyone but...us.

Ninercentral

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 06:58:34 pm
um... agreed showdawg

Mike Niner Hunt

• Sophomore
Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 07:08:25 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366604
kinda weird that so many around here think we are all fat....Steve isn't fat and neither am I. Is there a fat complex around here ?

Here's some history, for the newbies.  A picture of Yinzer, 49erpi, and myself landed on the internet, with a few Memphis fans giving me **** about having a gut.  I was about 240 at the time.  

One of our posters, ( I can't remember who) got into the Memphis chat under a Memphis name, and both SCconway and MissJ had stomach staple surgeries.  Miss J bragging about dropping 180 pounds.  Yes, with God as my witness, 180 pounds.  She almost lost what I weigh, and i'll be the first to admit, I'm no small fry.

My friend Barry saw her at the last CUSA tournament, and told me she is still large.  She has the insane amount of flabby skin under the arm, kind of like a birthday card you would find in Spencer's at the mall, know what I  mean?  In her eyes, losing a full size human being makes her think she is small, but she is not.

She used to wear a Malcom X shirt when the movie came out, but then a helicopter landed on her back.

jcl49er

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 07:19:42 pm
As much as I detest Mempiss fans, this makes me miss the good old days.  There was nothing quite like the forum wars we had with these guys.  Though, with our current state of affairs, it wouldn't be quite as much fun ripping idiots like missj and Conway.
Quote from: Emerson
What you do is so loud that I cannot hear what you say.

Over40NINER

• Athletic Director
Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 07:23:36 pm
Miss jtiger, why was mempiss state the ONLY "decent" (that's mempiss was back then) program in CUSA to not get invited to a different conference?

Maybe this had something to do with it:

I'll never forget Cal crying on TV after we got a NCAA invitation and they stayed at home one year (actually, I believe it happened more than once). We beat mempiss EVERY time we played them that year, we had a much better rpi than mempiss (ours in the 30s, theirs in the 60s), and mempiss state was even eliminated in the 1st round of the CUSA Tournament. But there was Cal crying on ESPN with the audacity (and the stupidity) to say Charlotte did not deserve a bid, verifying to the entire country that he and the mempis fans were legitimate memphidiots.
This post was sponsored by Over40NINER......... the NNN 2009 POY.

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 07:27:55 pm
LMAO!!  Lost a whole human!

I miss reading all those post from the good ole days.. I didnt post much back then but was always lurking.. Hate I missed the pic of 49erpi. Ive always wondered who the hell he was..
Quote from SalukiTalk.Net

PatokaSaluki:
"Theres a difference. There is no parity like there is between us and SLU, where we exchange home wins, Charlotte just pretty much owns us no matter where the game is."
:49ers:

missjtiger

• Walk On
Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 08:51:02 pm
Quote from: Mike Niner Hunt;366680
Here's some history, for the newbies. A picture of Yinzer, 49erpi, and myself landed on the internet, with a few Memphis fans giving me **** about having a gut. I was about 240 at the time.

One of our posters, ( I can't remember who) got into the Memphis chat under a Memphis name, and both SCconway and MissJ had stomach staple surgeries. Miss J bragging about dropping 180 pounds. Yes, with God as my witness, 180 pounds. She almost lost what I weigh, and i'll be the first to admit, I'm no small fry.

My friend Barry saw her at the last CUSA tournament, and told me she is still large. She has the insane amount of flabby skin under the arm, kind of like a birthday card you would find in Spencer's at the mall, know what I mean? In her eyes, losing a full size human being makes her think she is small, but she is not.

She used to wear a Malcom X shirt when the movie came out, but then a helicopter landed on her back.

man...it's amazing how many lies some of you tell over here....does it make you feel better about yourself ? I could care less what your friend thinks about me. I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago. I weighed 280 and was 5'6" and a size 22-24....yes, I was beyond fat. I lost 150 lbs. and have kept it off. I wear a size 6-8 now...if that's big then so be it. As far as flabby skin....I work out some and do yoga and have NO saggy skin, thank you very much....now you can get back to telling more lies about me. Sorry to those that could care less about all this but geeez.

Hooner49

• Senior Captain
  • #namechangenow
    • University Name Change Campaign
Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 08:53:31 pm
So how bout them niners? :49ers:
(08:50:08) The_White_Samurai: 90% of farts that come from a diet such as Hooner's result in bleeding.

(10:25:26) NLP49: Dude, you're not Hooner. Only Hooner is.
(10:25:32) NLP49: And even he doesn't rub it in our faces.

(11:59:07) Charlotte2002: hooner's honesty is admirable

Ninerballin

• Assistant Coach
  • checksum
Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 09:01:45 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366713
man...it's amazing how many lies some of you tell over here....does it make you feel better about yourself ? I could care less what your friend thinks about me. I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago. I weighed 280 and was 5'6" and a size 22-24....yes, I was beyond fat. I lost 150 lbs. and have kept it off. I wear a size 6-8 now...if that's big then so be it. As far as flabby skin....I work out some and do yoga and have NO saggy skin, thank you very much....now you can get back to telling more lies about me. Sorry to those that could care less about all this but geeez.

missjtiger

• Walk On
Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 09:09:00 pm
so I take it your wife likes McDonalds ?

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 09:09:26 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366713

geeez I thought you were leaving so that we would all be happy.. WTF happened???

Id rather be a 1-6 49er fan then a mempiss state tiger anyday!!!!!
Quote from SalukiTalk.Net

PatokaSaluki:
"Theres a difference. There is no parity like there is between us and SLU, where we exchange home wins, Charlotte just pretty much owns us no matter where the game is."
:49ers:

Ninerballin

• Assistant Coach
  • checksum
Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 09:12:59 pm
Quote from: missjtiger;366719
so I take it your wife likes McDonalds ?

Actually that's what came up when I typed missjtiger in google images, did you model for them?

missjtiger

• Walk On
Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 09:14:32 pm
Quote from: Lutz4Life;366720
geeez I thought you were leaving so that we would all be happy.. WTF happened???

Id rather be a 1-6 49er fan then a mempiss state tiger anyday!!!!!

just needed to set the record straight. Ya'll sure know how to make a visitor feel welcome around here. That's cool that you're proud to be a 49er.

missjtiger

• Walk On
Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 09:15:10 pm
Quote from: Ninerballin;366721
Actually that's what came up when I typed missjtiger in google images, did you model for them?

nope...sorry...I'm a vegetarian.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos