Author Topic: '10 POY South Region 5 v. 12  (Read 2794 times)

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000
    • http://claimid.com/kevinharbin
on: May 27, 2010, 09:28:58 am
'10 POY South Region 5 v. 12
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:16:28 pm by kevinharbin »
Kevin Harbin
+110 cool points from Gill2003
"lol. They can see your dissent in their caulderon. "~NLP
"k

TheNinerAlchemist

• Senior
Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 01:03:01 pm
I cannot recommend that anyone vote for me here.  Kevin puts together this tourney every year and there is little to no gratitude from the participants (or those excluded).  The amount of whining and complaining that he has to put up with from the people on this site for something he does voluntarily and with no compensation or gratefulness is ridiculous.  I will vote for myself (because I am myself and it seems natural), but my suggestion is that you show how thankful you are that Kevin does this for us by voting for him.
I turn all things to gold.

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Here, hold my beer. But not you, Julio.
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 03:53:00 pm
I cannot recommend that anyone vote for me here.  Kevin puts together this tourney every year and there is little to no gratitude from the participants (or those excluded).  The amount of whining and complaining that he has to put up with from the people on this site for something he does voluntarily and with no compensation or gratefulness is ridiculous.  I will vote for myself (because I am myself and it seems natural), but my suggestion is that you show how thankful you are that Kevin does this for us by voting for him.

It's this self-less, "others first" attitude that led me to vote for you.

Classy move, Alchemist.
This signature is small because I'm not a jerk.

Fire Scotty!!!

itsbraille49

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • I used to be arrogant, but now I'm perfect.
    • Green Tinted Glasses
Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 03:55:38 pm

It's this self-less, "others first" attitude that led me to vote for you.

Classy move, Alchemist.

For me, it was my love of Arby's and Ninermobiles, and that I vote for people I've met over others.

C-Pip's right.  About EVERYTHING.

(11:24:23) stonecoldken: CPip is the Cornbread of Engineers.

TheNinerAlchemist

• Senior
Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 07:14:00 pm
I appreciate the kind words, guys.  I'd still prefer you to vote for Kevin though.  Or at least give him credit/thanks for putting this tourney together every year. 

49timesthelovin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 08:42:15 pm

I'm calling reverse psychology on you!

Hooner49

• Senior Captain
  • #namechangenow
    • University Name Change Campaign
Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 08:45:42 pm
I was snubbed, therefor I will vote for Alchemist.
(08:50:08) The_White_Samurai: 90% of farts that come from a diet such as Hooner's result in bleeding.

(10:25:26) NLP49: Dude, you're not Hooner. Only Hooner is.
(10:25:32) NLP49: And even he doesn't rub it in our faces.

(11:59:07) Charlotte2002: hooner's honesty is admirable

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 12:29:39 pm
Thanks for all you do, KevinHarbin!!

Say NO MORE to our slave name!

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

TheNinerAlchemist

• Senior
Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 05:36:44 pm

I'm calling reverse psychology on you!

Nope, just feel like Kevin takes a lot of crap for not doing this or that right in his selection process or how he puts the tourney together when it's actually something he does totally of his own volition and for which he receives no compensation and would like that to change.

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 02:08:18 am
brezec sighting. nuff said
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

kevinharbin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • !,000