Author Topic: Snitches Among Us  (Read 1384 times)

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
on: October 01, 2010, 12:24:46 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Busted-Reds-reported-after-smoking-victory-ciga?urn=mlb-273745

Dude Seriously?  I don't like smoke either, but you're watching on TV.  The writer makes a good point here:

Look, my non-smoker self enjoys big gulps of clean indoor air as much as anybody. I can't, however, imagine what kind of situational misery would make someone watch a one-time free-for-all scene where alcohol is freely being sprayed into the eyes of others and decide that he or she needs to tattle on a few puffs from a stogie at a place they're not even at
Did these people also file complaints about all the celebratory jaywalking that was going on downtown that night? Do they report all the big-act musicians who come to town and smoke cigarettes in their green rooms? Honestly, it's not as if the Reds ruined their nice dinner at Olive Garden that night.

CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 01:37:21 pm
Wow that is dumb.

Say NO MORE to our slave name!

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos