Author Topic: Should You Replace Your Crew In A Title Fight?  (Read 1389 times)

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
on: November 11, 2010, 06:33:00 pm
So Jimmie Johnson's crew chief switches crews with Jeff Gordon after Gordon gets KO'ed in the last race, & is now switched for the last 2 races.

Let's see:  Johnson's crew won 4 titles for you Knaus, & you were in a battle for the 5th, & now you stab them in the back with this.  And then you try to pass off to the media & fans it's no big deal.  What a croc.  Hey man up, & say you fucked over your own crew.

I'm not a big racing fan, or a big fan of someone 5-peating, but I definitely don't want Johnson to win the title now.  I've gone from indifference to I hope your a55 gets dogged.
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

Ninerballin

• Assistant Coach
  • checksum
Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 07:05:31 pm
When you don't perform you get replaced.  Peroid.

Johnson's Crew cost him points this weekend, and ultimately the points lead to Denny Hamlin.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:08:22 pm
If you don't perform, you get replaced yes, but for some people that have won 4 titles & working on a 5th, they should get a little bit of leeway over some Joe who just walked off the street.
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

NLP

• Administrator
  • Athletic Director
Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 07:27:59 pm
That's loser speak, sck.
Powerbait: But I would kill to have that level of discipline here. I'd kill even more to have a S16
Charlotte2002: I would kill to have you killed

(09:42:56) NinerWupAss: NLP is the churck norris of biology - NLP doesnt contract AIDS - AIDS contracts NLP

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos