Author Topic: I knew it!  (Read 1625 times)

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
on: January 13, 2011, 01:49:05 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Reporter-Ines-Sainz-is-still-pulling-for-the-Jet?urn=nfl-306656

Publically supporting the team that harassed you?  You only publically support someone that sexually harassed you if it was consensual, not harassment.  Real harassed people wouldn't say something nice about the harasser.  She obviously lied.  Either she wasn't harassed, or she gave consent to what was said.
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

VA49er

• Head Coach
Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 02:00:19 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Reporter-Ines-Sainz-is-still-pulling-for-the-Jet?urn=nfl-306656

Publically supporting the team that harassed you?  You only publically support someone that sexually harassed you if it was consensual, not harassment.  Real harassed people wouldn't say something nice about the harasser.  She obviously lied.  Either she wasn't harassed, or she gave consent to what was said.

Well, yeah, there is that, or she just thinks the Jets will win.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 04:45:12 pm
But my point VA, is IF you thought the Jets would win, you wouldn't tell anyone if they were harassing you.  You'd keep it to yourself.  I'm not saying it proofs anything, but it definitely makes you go, hmmm.. as Freedom Williams would rap.

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

cltniners

Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 08:25:24 pm
clt says this thread needs pics, clt doesn't understand.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 06:42:03 pm
Clt, I think you are pics enough for us.   :p

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos