Author Topic: Martin Iti  (Read 2884 times)

Basden05

• Junior
on: October 07, 2011, 04:33:41 am
Iti has been signed by the Sydney Kings to play in the Australia league this season. Iti will be a bench player for the kings, and rightly so. Should be good to see him travel and miss easy dunks. First Sydney game starting in 5 minutes. Will report back when the game is over.
2009 NNNIT Champion

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 10:23:50 am
Should be good to see him travel and miss easy dunks.

LOL

So when someone sucks in Austrailia do they suck in the reverse direction due to the Coriolis Effect?
Mahna Mahna

PARMAN

• Sophomore
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 11:51:54 am
Should be good to see him travel and miss easy dunks.

LOL

So when someone sucks in Austrailia do they suck in the reverse direction due to the Coriolis Effect?

When did Iti ever miss an EASY dunk?  They were all hard for him. 

UNCCTF

• Assistant Coach
Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 11:57:52 am
:p

I need to talk to 49erArchives about getting a video of him slamming the ball into the front of the rim at Davidson in 2004-05.

earlyniner

• Senior
Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 09:18:45 pm
Iti has been signed by the Sydney Kings to play in the Australia league this season. Iti will be a bench player for the kings, and rightly so. Should be good to see him travel and miss easy dunks. First Sydney game starting in 5 minutes. Will report back when the game is over.

game over yet?
"Trouble?  Life is trouble!  If you want to live--you go out and LOOK for trouble!"  (Zorba the Greek)

"Hold my beer and watch this s***!"

49erDrummer

• Junior
  • Cold-Blooded Sausage Maker
Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 01:14:27 am
:p

I need to talk to 49erArchives about getting a video of him slamming the ball into the front of the rim at Davidson in 2004-05.

I don't think that ball actually landed until 2007.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 12:44:20 pm

game over yet?

I looked up some of the stats.  He's hardly playing at all.  Looks to be the 3rd string center on the team.

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/1329/04/05/96/39LtSyUmgJr/

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos