Charlotte 49er Sports > Niner History 4901

What is your Coolest piece of Niner Memorabilia?

(1/12) > >>

ImfromClayton:
I saw the thread by Nugget about the Great Gold Rush Auction, and it gave me this idea. 

Mine is a Pink Soccer jersey that I got last year after the breast cancer awareness game.  It was made much cooler when we made it to the college cup. 

Chisox17:
That would definitely be my framed basketball jersey signed by Bobby Lutz and Leemire Goldwire.  A few on here have seen it.  It's pretty impressive. 

I also have every Niners bobble head. 

I will post a pic of the jersey when I get back to NB. 

X-49er:
My coolest is the Final Four plaque.  It's not unique, but it's something I was after for quite a while and my in-laws gave it to me for Christmas one year shortly after my wife and I were married. 

I guess my most unique item is a signed basketball of the 2001-2002 basketball team that I have in a case I custom ordered to display it in.  A friend-of-a-friend won it as a prize from a radio station, and I wound up with it.  Still hangs on the wall in my living room.   :)

919R:
Final Four plaque, 2 of every bobblehead except for Katie Meyer.....yes, even Gay Aiken. Lots of old school Niner hats and trinkets.

Hooner49:
Mine has got to be a signed ticket by my favorite player, Alexander Kuehl, from his last Niner home game. I've got it framed on my wall. The ticket itself is pretty faded and I hate I never put it behind better glass. I remember seeing him at the gas station on the corner of 49 and what is now John Kirk and introduced myself. I was maybe 7 or 8 years old at the time and he bent down to get eye level with me and gave me a long talk. His accent was thick but he told me to stay in school and not do drugs. It was awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version