Author Topic: RG3 Not Black Enough?  (Read 3014 times)

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
on: December 13, 2012, 07:31:32 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/video-espn-rob-parker-says-ridiculous-things-rg3-195448822--nfl.html

WTF kind of haterade?  This is 10 times worse than what Rush said about McNabb when ESPN fired him.  Will ESPN be equally responsive?  Will they fire a black man that called another black man, not black enough?
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 07:56:45 pm
This kinda thing really pisses me off. Do we really still have to do this stuff?

Say NO MORE to our slave name!

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

SteauA

• Senior
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 08:34:29 pm
I don't find that troubling at all, I find it hilarious.  People that watch First Take should be castrated.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 08:52:57 pm
It pisses me off to, bust.  I don't go around telling you, you aren't white enough.  & who defines what is black enough, anyway?

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

49timesthelovin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 08:08:13 am
I don't agree with SCK's original statement that this is 10X worse than what Rush Limbaugh said.  Both statements were equally ridiculous.

I thought Stephen A. Smith's reaction to the whole thing was pretty appropriate.  "Pfffft.  Well, first of all, let me say this: I'm uncomfortable with where we just went."

I think all this to-do about RGIII's race is ridiculous.  The kid is an excellent football player and has a good head on his shoulders.  His race shouldn't really make much difference.

ZombieLew

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • State of Charlotte expat since 2012
Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 08:38:08 am
"Every black 'you're not black enough' is a white 'you're all the same'"
    -Childish Gambino
DUCK FAVIDSON

NLP

• Administrator
  • Athletic Director
Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 09:20:34 am
To be honest, his skin is brown.
Powerbait: But I would kill to have that level of discipline here. I'd kill even more to have a S16
Charlotte2002: I would kill to have you killed

(09:42:56) NinerWupAss: NLP is the churck norris of biology - NLP doesnt contract AIDS - AIDS contracts NLP

hootie

• Assistant Coach
Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 09:26:35 am
I googled the entire clip and to be honest he had lots of opportunities to bail himself out and he wouldn't quit grinding on it.

Stephen A even told him, "Rob, you're on National TV, you can't say what you say in your barbershop on National TV."

Sad day when Stephen A is the voice of reason.
[UNC-CH] is a turd floating in the punch bowl. - Gregg Doyel 9/7/10

Chisox17

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
    • http://www.ninerreport.com
Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 11:11:47 am
Sad day when Stephen A is the voice of reason.

I was thinking the same thing. 
2010 NNN POSTER OF THE YEAR

CharSFNiners

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 01:04:17 pm
To be honest, his skin is brown.

Mullins Maniac

• Sophomore
Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 01:22:11 pm
I don't agree with SCK's original statement that this is 10X worse than what Rush Limbaugh said.  Both statements were equally ridiculous.

Rush did not use a derragatory term to describe McNabb. Parker did to describe RGIII. Big difference.

I understand the purpose of the show. It's a sports talk shoe for Jerry Springer fans. But ESPN re-aired the original show later that day.

ESPN has lost all credibility. They apologize because Musberger said a lady who openly competes in beauty pageants is a good looking woman but re-air a show where a derragatory term is used to describe a QB.

Ask Bernie Fine where his apology is. It is a crap network.
"When you don't know what you're doing, it's best to do it quickly." - Jase Robertson

cltniners

Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 01:28:13 pm
clt says the only reasons to watch espn are lindsay czarniak and charissa thompson.

Mullins Maniac

• Sophomore
Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 02:01:06 pm
clt says the only reasons to watch espn are lindsay czarniak and charissa thompson.

Ironically Lindsay Czarniak is married to Craig Melvin who, based on the fact he is married to a white woman, would be classified as a cornball brother by Rob Parker.
"When you don't know what you're doing, it's best to do it quickly." - Jase Robertson

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:29 pm
Anybody calls me not black enough, I'll whup their arse! >:D

cibik02

• Head Coach
Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 05:56:24 pm
Anybody calls me not white enough, I'll chuck norris their arse! This honkey don't play! I may even do their taxes!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:38:38 pm by cibik02 »

49timesthelovin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 07:45:47 pm
Anybody calls me not white enough, I'll chuck norris their arse! This honkey don't play! I may even do their taxes!

Well, in that case, you're not white enough.  I'll be sending you my W-2 and some receipts.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos