Author Topic: Al Jefferson to the Bobcats  (Read 36487 times)

CharSFNiners

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
Reply #225 on: May 07, 2014, 11:01:22 am
I tested near the highest of those too Tommy.

I do agree you're special. There's not many people (maybe 1.2% of the population) that are so insecure, defensive and socially retarded that they are trying to promote their purported intelligence using a strategy that most people abandon by their first week of college, at the latest.

I agree this board is full of special people that are so insecure and defensive they can actually turn a thread about basketball into name calling. As far as being socially retarded, I'm not trying to be your friend. For someone so socially adept I would think you would understand that. Apparently not. You guys do have interesting social strategies: lose arguments, quit, and lash out. Where's the board diagnosis for you. You do know most people abandon calling people retards by grade school.

He's not calling you retarded, and as someone who knows people with Autism, that's fairly insulting to equate the two.

StillJonesing

• Sophomore
Reply #226 on: May 07, 2014, 11:07:09 am
Banned from the Boneyard,

Nope. Never. 

ran off from the CUSA board,

After almost 10 years and 11k post because of jealousy for ECU moving on to bigger and better things. I'm not the only ECU fan that was banned either.

and having issues on here.....

I was talking about basketball completely. You guys are the ones with the issues taking it here because you're not very good at forming well thought out arguments or backing them up with anything tangible on the actual topic. 
You know it

StillJonesing

• Sophomore
Reply #227 on: May 07, 2014, 11:09:08 am
He's not calling you retarded, and as someone who knows people with Autism, that's fairly insulting to equate the two.

He called me socially retarded. Jokes on him. I don't want to be any of your friends and I didn't think that was all that hard to understand.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:18:26 am by smarter than 98.8% of people on the planet »
You know it

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #228 on: May 07, 2014, 11:14:26 am

I was talking about basketball completely. You guys are the ones with the issues taking it here because you're not very good at forming well thought out arguments or backing them up with anything tangible on the actual topic.

I think that you focus on stats above everything else, which is certainly an autistic trait, my statements were totally within reason.  You were the one who apparently doesn't know anything about autism and took offense at it.  Which is odd considering how smart you are.  Now that I know this is how you perceive the world around you and interpret data it makes your statements much more easy to understand. 
Mahna Mahna

VA49er

• Head Coach
Reply #229 on: May 07, 2014, 11:15:14 am
Banned from the Boneyard,

Nope. Never. 

ran off from the CUSA board,

After almost 10 years and 11k post because of jealousy for ECU moving on to bigger and better things. I'm not the only ECU fan that was banned either.

and having issues on here.....

Easy there, you may have moved on to "bigger and better" things, but, in the end, you are still ECU.

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Here, hold my beer. But not you, Julio.
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #230 on: May 07, 2014, 11:26:25 am
Jokes on you NLP. He doesn't want to be your friend.
This signature is small because I'm not a jerk.

Fire Scotty!!!

casstommy

• Head Coach
Reply #231 on: May 07, 2014, 11:38:27 am
SJ, did any of the tests you took in grade school look like this?

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

49erAlumnus

• Senior
Reply #232 on: May 07, 2014, 11:39:08 am
I questioned why you guys spent so much time arguing with a guy locked in his mom's basement, but now I see that it has paid off. Well done gentlemen. I've gotten a good laugh out of the last several pages.

Powerbait

Reply #233 on: May 07, 2014, 11:47:16 am
Mental health is nothing to laugh at.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #234 on: May 07, 2014, 11:52:49 am
I tested near the highest of those too Tommy.

I do agree you're special. There's not many people (maybe 1.2% of the population) that are so insecure, defensive and socially retarded that they are trying to promote their purported intelligence using a strategy that most people abandon by their first week of college, at the latest.

I agree this board is full of special people that are so insecure and defensive they can actually turn a thread about basketball into name calling. As far as being socially retarded, I'm not trying to be your friend. For someone so socially adept I would think you would understand that. Apparently not. You guys do have interesting social strategies: lose arguments, quit, and lash out. Where's the board diagnosis for you. You do know most people abandon calling people retards by grade school.

Who lost an argument?  Self-proclaiming are we now?

:))  Agreed.  Disagreeing doesn't mean losing argument. 

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #235 on: May 07, 2014, 11:59:05 am

Quote from: Normmm link=topic=31833.msg616596#msg616596
StillJonesing, 2 things that you just see differently from everyone else, that most people just aren't going to change their mind about.  1) Marion is on the downside of his career and just doesn't match the Bobcats rebuilding plan.  2) JR Smith has a reputation of being a bad teammate.  You can throw out all the advance stats you want.  But these are both risks that you are willing to take that most people are not.

s9er

• Head Coach
Reply #236 on: May 07, 2014, 12:00:51 pm
Back to the Bobcats..

They need to try and keep McRoberts, I'd also sign CDR to a modest deal. I'd let the rest walk.

I'd like to see Cho on the phone with Detroit to see what they want for Monroe...

Sign Sessions again.

See what you can get for Henderson

CharSFNiners

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
Reply #237 on: May 07, 2014, 12:01:36 pm

He called me socially retarded. Jokes on him. I don't want to be any of your friends and I didn't think that was all that hard to understand.

as Powerbait said... socially retarded =/= mentally handicapped.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #238 on: May 07, 2014, 12:12:44 pm
Back to the Bobcats..

They need to try and keep McRoberts, I'd also sign CDR to a modest deal. I'd let the rest walk.

I'd like to see Cho on the phone with Detroit to see what they want for Monroe...

Sign Sessions again.

See what you can get for Henderson

Because of his age and defensive ability, I'd stick with MKG for a while longer.  I think there could eventually be a Tony Allen type role for him.  But I don't think he needs to be a starter or depended on for scoring.

Definitely would love to see them re-sign Sessions.  If they're able to do that and keep Neal, I don't think it really hurt them to lose Session for the end of the 2013/14 season. 

NinerAdvocate

Reply #239 on: May 07, 2014, 01:44:09 pm

I certainly have not watched enough Bobcats games to be an authority, but MKG seeems way too young to give up on already. What is he, 20? Give the kid 2-3 more years to develop. He's still younger than many of the guys in this draft.

McRoberts seems like the pivotal piece as far as free agent strategy this year. He'll probably be the hardest player to keep, and losing him will likely singinficantly change the team's FA/draft strategy.

sportsman1417

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #240 on: May 08, 2014, 10:47:12 am
I am pretty sure JR Smith just missed a defense assignment and bricked a fade away 28 footer.

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #241 on: May 08, 2014, 10:50:52 am
I am pretty sure JR Smith just missed a defense assignment and bricked a fade away 28 footer.

but but but STATS!
Mahna Mahna

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos