Author Topic: 6 on the court  (Read 6046 times)

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 11:23:42 pm
I don't know why you need to make a thread tearing down Bobby Lutz.  He was fired, move on.

So anything that happened prior to the 2014/15 season shouldn't be posted.  Got it.

C'mon, Normmm.  You know why you posted this.  Of course you can post prior stuff to that, but you're just needling for a reaction when you post stuff like this.

I said in Reply #16 why I posted it. 

If I saw a game where a guy has his jersey pulled on, then that same guy shoves the player who pulled his jersey.  If that player who retaliates is the only player to receive a technical, I'd probably link that video too, because it would remind me of the Leemire play.

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

itsbraille49

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • I used to be arrogant, but now I'm perfect.
    • Green Tinted Glasses
Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 08:03:53 am
I hope the soccer team can make another run at the title this year.

C-Pip's right.  About EVERYTHING.

(11:24:23) stonecoldken: CPip is the Cornbread of Engineers.

CharSFNiners

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 09:08:53 am
I don't know why you need to make a thread tearing down Bobby Lutz.  He was fired, move on.

So anything that happened prior to the 2014/15 season shouldn't be posted.  Got it.

C'mon, Normmm.  You know why you posted this.  Of course you can post prior stuff to that, but you're just needling for a reaction when you post stuff like this.

I said in Reply #16 why I posted it. 

If I saw a game where a guy has his jersey pulled on, then that same guy shoves the player who pulled his jersey.  If that player who retaliates is the only player to receive a technical, I'd probably link that video too, because it would remind me of the Leemire play.

Then what's the point of it all?  You plainly said Pops should be called an idiot or where's the outcry on him doing it?  You know what you wanted in response and you got it.  Let it go.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #28 on: May 06, 2014, 11:49:54 am
Reply #6.

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos