Author Topic: clt says don't forget to vote.  (Read 2069 times)

cltniners

on: November 04, 2014, 09:10:19 pm
Every vote counts.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 09:43:14 pm
It's too late for this election, but if you are uniformed, don't vote. Don't vote for the lesser of two evils. Don't feel bad about not voting if there isn't a candidate for you.

Say NO MORE to our slave name!

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

earlyniner

• Senior
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 09:47:47 pm
It's too late for this election, but if you are uniformed, don't vote. Don't vote for the lesser of two evils. Don't feel bad about not voting if there isn't a candidate for you.

don't vote for bigotry.  don't vote ignorance of science or the facts.   and finally, don't vote for idiots!
well, i guess i just gave myself away there.......
"Trouble?  Life is trouble!  If you want to live--you go out and LOOK for trouble!"  (Zorba the Greek)

"Hold my beer and watch this s***!"

cltniners

Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 09:58:53 pm

don't vote for bigotry.  don't vote ignorance of science or the facts.   and finally, don't vote for idiots!

clt is glad you are stil here.

earlyniner

• Senior
Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 10:12:25 pm

clt is glad you are stil here.

thanks, cult.   ur encouraging.   i'll probably stick around a while longer if i can.     :-\
"Trouble?  Life is trouble!  If you want to live--you go out and LOOK for trouble!"  (Zorba the Greek)

earlyniner

• Senior
Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 10:13:06 pm
not cult.    CLT.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos