Author Topic: charlotte 49er club auction...no, this is real...no, seriously.  (Read 1929 times)

ninerfan55

• Assistant Coach
from the charlotte 49er club facebook:
I know I know, you don't want to hear about those National Champion Clemson Tigers up the way in SC, but we will have a Memorabilia Shadowbox from those champions. Inside will be signed tickets by Dabo Swinney, game program, and more!
[/color][/size]To help you cool down from hearing about Clemson....we will have a fishing trip for 2 with local Angler, Tim Mead![/font]
[/color][/size]Stay on the lookout as we post about more of our LIVE auction items for our Annual Gold Rush Auction on June 3rd. Email 49erclub@uncc.edu or call 704-687-4950 to get your tickets before it sells out.[/font]
[/color][/size][/font]
[/color][/size]I just emailed judy, you all better do the same. this is almost a parody at this point.[/font]

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
I know I know, you don't want to hear about those National Champion Clemson Tigers up the way in SC, but we will have a Memorabilia Shadowbox from those champions. Inside will be signed tickets by Dabo Swinney, game program, and more!
[/color][/size]To help you cool down from hearing about Clemson....we will have a fishing trip for 2 with local Angler, Tim Mead![/font]
[/color][/size]Stay on the lookout as we post about more of our LIVE auction items for our Annual Gold Rush Auction on June 3rd. Email 49erclub@uncc.edu or call 704-687-4950 to get your tickets before it sells out.[/font]
[/color][/size][/font]
[/color][/size]I just emailed judy, you all better do the same. this is almost a parody at this point.[/font]

A few years ago they had something similar for UNC-CH basketball. I heard some bad fans were bidding negative numbers on that item....

JB

• Sophomore
If it makes our athletic department money I'm here for it.
"Frankly I'm not going to deal with head cases.  Life is too short." - Mark Price

49erAlumnus

• Senior
To help you cool down from hearing about Clemson....we will have a fishing trip for 2 with local Angler, Tim Mead!
Stay on the lookout as we post about more of our LIVE auction items for our Annual Gold Rush Auction on June 3rd. Email 49erclub@uncc.edu or call 704-687-4950 to get your tickets before it sells out.

I just emailed judy, you all better do the same. this is almost a parody at this point.

A few years ago they had something similar for UNC-CH basketball. I heard some bad fans were bidding negative numbers on that item....

I believe I won that auction. I think the bid was -$490.

sportsman1417

• MemberPF
  • Senior
If you can't beat them, sell their product!

Run49er

• Chancellor

To help you cool down from hearing about Clemson....we will have a fishing trip for 2 with local Angler, Tim Mead!
Reminds me of the camping and canoeing trip I took with Dr. Mead and Dr. Larry Barden to Minnesota and Ontario back in 1999. Tim and I went out on a Quetico Provincial Park lake one afternoon and the fish were definitely biting! Caught around 50, mostly walleye as I recall.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
clt would have hated this.

NLP

• Administrator
  • Athletic Director

Reminds me of the camping and canoeing trip I took with Dr. Mead and Dr. Larry Barden to Minnesota and Ontario back in 1999. Tim and I went out on a Quetico Provincial Park lake one afternoon and the fish were definitely biting! Caught around 50, mostly walleye as I recall.

Hopefully Barden never took you out to pick a bouquet of Schweinitz's sunflower.
Powerbait: But I would kill to have that level of discipline here. I'd kill even more to have a S16
Charlotte2002: I would kill to have you killed

(09:42:56) NinerWupAss: NLP is the churck norris of biology - NLP doesnt contract AIDS - AIDS contracts NLP

49r9r

• Head Coach
I want to buy one of Judy's autographed tickets to a baseball game.  I understand those things are rare.
Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

Run49er

• Chancellor

Hopefully Barden never took you out to pick a bouquet of Schweinitz's sunflower.
No, haven't done that. Larry did tell me about the time the DEA apparently thought one of his biology experiments was an illegal drug field - he went out one day to check on it and discovered damage to the patch of prairie grass. The DEA had landed a helicopter in the field to see just what is was the UNCC professor was growing!

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos