Author Topic: my email to judy  (Read 5570 times)

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #50 on: November 06, 2017, 07:36:21 pm
Search firm or you need an internal committee to make the decision. Judy doesn't need to have the executive power on any major decisions moving forward.

Since Judy wonít retire can we make her AD emeritus and hire a legit associate AD that makes all the real decisions? Judy can come out in her pantsuits and be a ceremonial AD to talk up whatever womenís team that won their last game.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #51 on: November 07, 2017, 06:52:53 am

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director
Reply #52 on: November 20, 2017, 03:06:04 pm
Guys, Judy is not going anywhere.  As I've said before, they do NOT care about success here.  They don't at all.  Because of that, they think everything is better than fine and that if the football team just could turn a few things around we'd be an amazing program.  Emailing Judy to retire or emailing people above her to fire here is worthless.  Because, no matter what abysmal track record you as a fan can point to from 500 yards away, they do not see a problem.

So....  Here is my request.  We've seen this bragged about with the Alan Major hire and the Brad Lambert hire that she did it on her own and 'her way'.  Both have been completely terrible hires.  In my opinion, the hiring of Mark Price was a longshot, but only because the entire thing was also botched from the day Major took his leave.

She cannot be allowed to make this inevitable football hire.  A search firm needs to be hired and their opinion must be used.  I don't think this is a ridiculous request at all and a tactic that programs with more qualified leaders than ours use.

Dear Board of Trustees,

Your work as part of the UNC Charlotte community has been amazing.  We have enjoyed a large amount of growth and expansion in our campus and want to personally thank each of you for your efforts.
As this football season winds down, the inevitable need to remove Brad Lambert and replace him with a new football coach becomes a certainty.  I would like to make a simple request with the replacement. 

Please have the Athletic Department hire a search committee and use their recommendation.

This has not been a strong suit of the leadership of this Department and there remains an unwillingness to remove our failed Athletic Director for some strange reason.  The past decade of coaching hires and extensions in revenue sports has been completely bungled.  This has directly lead to a drop in attendance and overall prestige and visibility of our program.

Thank you for your personal time in reading this email and for all the work you do for this University.

Dear NN.net members,

In the next 7 days Brad Lambert will be fired.  I know you want to think that we are dumb enough to keep him, but it's over.  The contract is too short and the wins are too little.  We have given up on the field and appear to have on the recruiting end as well.  I actually believe that we may have already informed him we were parting ways.

I request that you re-read my post above.  Let this be known to those that matter that you want a search firm to be hired and used to make the hire.

Judy Rose is not going anywhere.  Phil Dubois is not leaving in the next few years.  Someone will be making this hire and there is not an ounce of ability to identify a head coach anywhere on this campus.

We cannot afford to miss on this hire.  We've missed too many times.

Again, please take a moment to email leadership and request that a search firm be hired. Thanks!
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

49erCC

• Sophomore
Reply #53 on: November 20, 2017, 05:35:22 pm
Is there a chance a search firm has already been hired and are now in the process of looking at coaches?

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #54 on: November 20, 2017, 05:52:00 pm
Exp Mgr to you have some evidence Lambert is gone?  Or just a guess?
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

_BL_Niner

• Walk On
Reply #55 on: November 20, 2017, 08:12:59 pm
Guys, Judy is not going anywhere.  As I've said before, they do NOT care about success here.  They don't at all.  Because of that, they think everything is better than fine and that if the football team just could turn a few things around we'd be an amazing program.  Emailing Judy to retire or emailing people above her to fire here is worthless.  Because, no matter what abysmal track record you as a fan can point to from 500 yards away, they do not see a problem.

So....  Here is my request.  We've seen this bragged about with the Alan Major hire and the Brad Lambert hire that she did it on her own and 'her way'.  Both have been completely terrible hires.  In my opinion, the hiring of Mark Price was a longshot, but only because the entire thing was also botched from the day Major took his leave.

She cannot be allowed to make this inevitable football hire.  A search firm needs to be hired and their opinion must be used.  I don't think this is a ridiculous request at all and a tactic that programs with more qualified leaders than ours use.

Dear Board of Trustees,

Your work as part of the UNC Charlotte community has been amazing.  We have enjoyed a large amount of growth and expansion in our campus and want to personally thank each of you for your efforts.
As this football season winds down, the inevitable need to remove Brad Lambert and replace him with a new football coach becomes a certainty.  I would like to make a simple request with the replacement. 

Please have the Athletic Department hire a search committee and use their recommendation.

This has not been a strong suit of the leadership of this Department and there remains an unwillingness to remove our failed Athletic Director for some strange reason.  The past decade of coaching hires and extensions in revenue sports has been completely bungled.  This has directly lead to a drop in attendance and overall prestige and visibility of our program.

Thank you for your personal time in reading this email and for all the work you do for this University.

Dear NN.net members,

In the next 7 days Brad Lambert will be fired.  I know you want to think that we are dumb enough to keep him, but it's over.  The contract is too short and the wins are too little.  We have given up on the field and appear to have on the recruiting end as well.  I actually believe that we may have already informed him we were parting ways.

I request that you re-read my post above.  Let this be known to those that matter that you want a search firm to be hired and used to make the hire.

Judy Rose is not going anywhere.  Phil Dubois is not leaving in the next few years.  Someone will be making this hire and there is not an ounce of ability to identify a head coach anywhere on this campus.

We cannot afford to miss on this hire.  We've missed too many times.

Again, please take a moment to email leadership and request that a search firm be hired. Thanks!

Iíd say thereís a 90% chance we keep Lambert. Firing him would be a proactive move and Judy has never been proactive.

Keeping Lambert would be a really poor choice because realistically if we keep him, we will win 3 games max next year and heíll be fired. Then our new coach would start the rebuild for the 2019 season. This would be a waste because we could start our rebuild next year with a new HC. Keeping Lambert one more year would literally waste a season and prolong our rebuild.

I really want Lambert gone but I donít see it happening this year. Judy is always a step behind in her decision making.

NormsNinerNation

• Freshman
Reply #56 on: November 20, 2017, 08:21:27 pm
3 games? Lambert coaching next year means 0-12
#StateOfCharlotte

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #57 on: November 20, 2017, 09:44:48 pm
clt asks how much impact can a new coach have on our recruiting for 18?

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #58 on: November 20, 2017, 10:15:20 pm
clt asks how much impact can a new coach have on our recruiting for 18?
depends heavily on the coach and his connections.  Someone we would realistically hire? Probably not a huge difference.

Someone like Lane Kiffin? A huge difference.

We would never hire someone flashy or controversial like that though.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos