Author Topic: 2017 Green White Scrimmage  (Read 2460 times)

ninerJ

• Walk On
Reply #25 on: October 20, 2017, 11:15:08 am
Winning always helps with the atmosphere !

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 02:05:02 pm
https://twitter.com/tannersmith5/status/921180738870968321

The MBB staff is really wanting to change the atmosphere at games and have student become more engaged. Check out Grand Canyon and that's what we're hoping to achieve here.  It will take some time as we don't have the same resources ($$$$$) that GCU has.

Would love to experience a better atmosphere! Graduated this past May, and one of the things I hated was lack of an organized gameday tradition.

104 was historic.  And damn hard to play in.  I don't know why they screwed it up and spread out the students.  Guys used to come shake our hands and say "This is the most distracting environment I've ever played in."  When Charleston Southern beat us at the buzzer, their entire coaching staff jumped the barricade to talk s*** to us.  That's how you know you had an impact.  And we did was nothing compared to what you CUSA guys were able to do with Cincy. 
#bus1

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #27 on: October 20, 2017, 02:23:15 pm

The MBB staff is really wanting to change the atmosphere at games and have student become more engaged. Check out Grand Canyon and that's what we're hoping to achieve here.  It will take some time as we don't have the same resources ($$$$$) that GCU has.

Would love to experience a better atmosphere! Graduated this past May, and one of the things I hated was lack of an organized gameday tradition.

104 was historic.  And damn hard to play in.  I don't know why they screwed it up and spread out the students.  Guys used to come shake our hands and say "This is the most distracting environment I've ever played in."  When Charleston Southern beat us at the buzzer, their entire coaching staff jumped the barricade to talk s*** to us.  That's how you know you had an impact.  And we did was nothing compared to what you CUSA guys were able to do with Cincy.

clt says haltron was a tough place to enter. the cincy game was an annual event.

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #28 on: October 20, 2017, 07:11:42 pm

Charleston Southern?

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos