Author Topic: Oklahoma State Pregame  (Read 2132 times)

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #25 on: November 13, 2017, 09:35:34 am
Download the Fox Sports Go App on your device of choice to watch the game.

UnclePugsly

• Walk On
Reply #26 on: November 13, 2017, 10:02:01 am
DirecTV has it on Channel 640, Mid America Sports Network 2 HD

charlottewkndbuzz

• Walk On
Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 10:17:35 am

The only thing with the app is that it's a regional thing based on location.  The app requires you to have your location/GPS thing on to figure out which market you're in.  For instance, when I was in Minnesota last week, I was trying to watch the Hornets game through the app, but the app associated itself with Fox Sports North market.  So I'm thinking if you don't see the game in your local listings, then you may not be able to watch it on the app.  Unlike ESPN3, where you can watch any game on there, no matter where your location. Not 100% on this, but from previous experience with the app, it appears to work like that. 

Dowless

• Walk On
Reply #28 on: November 13, 2017, 10:49:01 am

The only thing with the app is that it's a regional thing based on location.  The app requires you to have your location/GPS thing on to figure out which market you're in.  For instance, when I was in Minnesota last week, I was trying to watch the Hornets game through the app, but the app associated itself with Fox Sports North market.  So I'm thinking if you don't see the game in your local listings, then you may not be able to watch it on the app.  Unlike ESPN3, where you can watch any game on there, no matter where your location. Not 100% on this, but from previous experience with the app, it appears to work like that.

FoxSportsGo App requires that you log in with a tv provider unless there is something that I don't know.  Once you do this the game disappears from the viewing option.  I think I am just stuck watching it from a site similar to First Row or waiting until midnight.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #29 on: November 13, 2017, 11:30:27 am
Okay, I'll tape the midnight replay. 
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

Dowless

• Walk On
Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 06:53:40 pm
We are a 14.5 point underdog if you guys want to earn some money.  I think we beat the spread at a minimum.

Threemire09

• Junior
    • http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=9218348
Reply #31 on: November 13, 2017, 07:08:54 pm
Im on the 14.5
All time Favorite 49er Team
PG Sean Colson
SG Brendan Plavich
SF Eddie Basden
PF Demarco Johnson
F Cornbread
BN Diego
BN Leemire
BN Jobey
BN Lang
BN Dinkins

Run49er

• Chancellor
Reply #32 on: November 13, 2017, 07:09:55 pm
Big O not aware that Carroll has been suspended.
CHARLOTTE (1-0) at OKLAHOMA STATE (1-0)

Gallagher-Iba Arena, Stillwater, Okla., 8 p.m.

These teams played once before – 38 years ago (the 49ers won). The Cowboys are picked to finish last in the Big 12, but forward Jeffrey Carroll (averaged 17.8 points last season) is a big-time threat. The 49ers pummeled Division III Methodist in their opener.
Charlotteobserver.com: College basketball: Monday’s area games to watch
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:18:06 pm by Run49er »

Run49er

• Chancellor
Reply #33 on: November 13, 2017, 07:23:50 pm
From Jon Rothstein:
Oklahoma State Cowboys freshman guard Zack Dawson has been reinstated and will play in Monday night’s game against Charlotte, Mike Boynton tells FanRag Sports. Junior guard Davon Dillard remains sidelined.
Fanragsports.com.com: Rothstein | Oklahoma State’s Zack Dawson to play Monday

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos