Author Topic: Test.  (Read 2330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NLP

  • Guest
on: June 16, 2006, 09:32:57 pm
:moon:


gotLutz

  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 3688
    • http://www.charlotte49erfootball.com
Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 09:36:16 pm
Did I pass?

"We did a market survey of how people know us, and we got everything. There was UNCC, UNC, NC Charlotte (and) just plain North Carolina. We were all over the board, and it was like, nobody knows who the heck we are....We hate the UNC on it." - Charlotte AD Judy Rose


Universal

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 1794
  • I floss regularly
Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 09:38:36 pm
I'm just writing on this thread to keep my count growing so I can become a freshman
“All that is best in the great poets of all countries is not what is national in them, but what is universal”


gotLutz

  • Assistant Coach
  • ***
  • Posts: 3688
    • http://www.charlotte49erfootball.com
Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 09:43:59 pm
Quote from: uncommon-niner;177891
I'm just writing on this thread to keep my count growing so I can become a freshman

What will happen with this new "freshman" designation? Will you penis grow larger? Will it get you laid?? Please, enlighten us..

"We did a market survey of how people know us, and we got everything. There was UNCC, UNC, NC Charlotte (and) just plain North Carolina. We were all over the board, and it was like, nobody knows who the heck we are....We hate the UNC on it." - Charlotte AD Judy Rose


Universal

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 1794
  • I floss regularly
Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 09:50:46 pm
no, actually the more time I spend on this board the smaller my penis gets and the less sex I get.  I hear its usual with this site. I really just want the get to the next level.
“All that is best in the great poets of all countries is not what is national in them, but what is universal”


NinerATL2CHA

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 2229
Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 04:46:57 pm
Quote from: gotLutz;177892
What will happen with this new "freshman" designation? Will you penis grow larger? Will it get you laid?? Please, enlighten us..

That's what happened to me. Some strippers wearing NNN thongs came to my door with a coupon for a "surgery" and spent the night with me.
 
You didn't get this treatment when you became a freshman??
 
(geez, how embarrassing... thought the board did that for everyone)


49erPress

  • Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 1195
Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 04:49:11 pm
Quote from: NinerATL2CHA;178326
That's what happened to me. Some strippers wearing NNN thongs came to my door with a coupon for a "surgery" and spent the night with me.
 
You didn't get this treatment when you became a freshman??
 
(geez, how embarrassing... thought the board did that for everyone)

Freshman here i come...


Universal

  • Senior
  • **
  • Posts: 1794
  • I floss regularly
Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 06:18:32 pm
wooo baby! those NNN thong girls took good care of me! Damn I can't wait till my next milestone!
“All that is best in the great poets of all countries is not what is national in them, but what is universal”


 

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos