Author Topic: Fantasy Football poll, Warner vs Romo  (Read 5997 times)

hootie

• Assistant Coach
Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 11:21:47 am
Warner laid an egg for me Sunday.  I lost by 7 pts even with the day he had.  Sproles and Fitzgerald killed me too.  This is the first yr I've done FF and I'm not sure I like it very much.  Things don't seem to go well for me.
[UNC-CH] is a turd floating in the punch bowl. - Gregg Doyel 9/7/10

NovaNiner

• Senior
Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 01:28:58 pm
Quote from: hootie;434156
Warner laid an egg for me Sunday.  I lost by 7 pts even with the day he had.  Sproles and Fitzgerald killed me too.  This is the first yr I've done FF and I'm not sure I like it very much.  Things don't seem to go well for me.

No one does well their first year.  Year 1 learn from your mistakes and dominate in future years.  I finished 9th out of 10th my first year and since then haven't done worse than 3rd with pretty much the same players.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 02:52:18 pm
Quote from: NovaNiner;434144
OK.  Pierre Thomas was limited in practice too.  I think he was listed as questionable as well.

Not sure what your point is.  Injuries don't matter?  I wasn't saying that he's a better option than Forte.  Just saying that his performance in week 3 may not be the best measure of how good he might or might not be, since he was banged up.

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

cibik02

• Head Coach
Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 03:54:48 pm
Quote from: hootie;434156
Warner laid an egg for me Sunday. I lost by 7 pts even with the day he had. Sproles and Fitzgerald killed me too. This is the first yr I've done FF and I'm not sure I like it very much. Things don't seem to go well for me.

Quote from: NovaNiner;434177
No one does well their first year. Year 1 learn from your mistakes and dominate in future years. I finished 9th out of 10th my first year and since then haven't done worse than 3rd with pretty much the same players.
I've been doing FF for a long time now...

This season I started 2-0 and was first among a 12 team league (everyone else was 1-1 and one person was 0-2) ... and my team let me down this week.

I also had Warner.
A.P. had a sub-par game for his point standards.
AND T.O. is sittin the bench THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, what I'm trying to say is, not EVERY week is always a good week.  Just gotta make the playoffs and then pray ur players perform!

cakewalk5

• Senior Captain
Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 04:54:10 pm
There appears to be more than a temporary setback from Portis' injury...he has bone spurs in both feet.  Would explain why he's been slow...and why Betts would share PT much more.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos