Author Topic: Ninerdad rant  (Read 21382 times)

ninerdad101

• Gulag
  • Walk On
on: April 11, 2010, 03:52:16 pm
Once again.....WHO???  Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ???   WOW!  Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte....Great move!!   

Here's your sign!!!!!   
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 09:13:56 am by NinerAdvocate »

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 03:55:13 pm
Once again.....WHO???  Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where????   WOW!  Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte....Great move!!   

Here's your sign!!!!!   

Man you are consistant!

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 04:03:35 pm
Once again.....WHO???  Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ???   WOW!  Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte....Great move!!   

Here's your sign!!!!!
so I guess if Major does not get us to the NCAA's for 5 years with only 1 win in the A10 tournament in the same time frame you'll be calling him a great coach too, right? Good to know the bar for a GREAT coach at Charlotte is so low for you.

Powerbait

Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 04:06:12 pm

Here's your sign!!!!!

You've never heard of Ohio State University?

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 04:07:40 pm

Here's your sign!!!!!

You've never heard of THE Ohio State University?

Fixed it before a closet Buckeye went postal.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 04:07:53 pm

Here's your sign!!!!!
RA- ..oh.

Ok, I want people to take a look at this post. This is how you get flamed. When your post is A) Wrong B) Insulting to the University C) Pompous and, D) Uneducated, you pretty much become open season for insults and that's where a lot of the "pissing matches" in our threads come from. If you don't understand and don't agree with the something, asking in an uninsulting, nonpompous, polite manner shows you actually want to understand the situation and aren't just trying to be a troll.

But since this character was all 4 of those things I listed, and all the information he wants has already been posted, clearly he is either not worth our time and/or just trolling.

Is this poster Mike P.?

Say NO MORE to our slave name!

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 04:10:41 pm

Here's your sign!!!!!
RA- ..oh.

Ok, I want people to take a look at this post. This is how you get flamed. When your post is A) Wrong B) Insulting to the University C) Pompous and, D) Uneducated, you pretty much become open season for insults and that's where a lot the "pissing matches" in our threads come from. If you don't understand and don't agree with the something, asking in an uninsulting, nonpompous, polite manner shows you actually want to understand the situation and aren't just trying to be a troll.

But since this character was all 4 of those things, and all the information he wants has already been posted, clearly he is either not worth our time and/or just trolling.

Is this poster Mike P.?

I hate to defend ole' Mike P. but I would hope he knew about OSU.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 04:15:23 pm

Here's your sign!!!!!
RA- ..oh.

Ok, I want people to take a look at this post. This is how you get flamed. When your post is A) Wrong B) Insulting to the University C) Pompous and, D) Uneducated, you pretty much become open season for insults and that's where a lot the "pissing matches" in our threads come from. If you don't understand and don't agree with the something, asking in an uninsulting, nonpompous, polite manner shows you actually want to understand the situation and aren't just trying to be a troll.

But since this character was all 4 of those things, and all the information he wants has already been posted, clearly he is either not worth our time and/or just trolling.

Is this poster Mike P.?

I hate to defend ole' Mike P. but I would hope he knew about OSU.
Well if it is Mike P he'd just be trolling. I was referring back to all the little cheap shots at the school in ninerdad's post. Mike P could obviously pretend he doesn't know who OSU is.

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 04:28:13 pm

Here's your sign!!!!!
    Ninerdad, seek immediate help!

donkeyjaws

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 04:35:42 pm
Ninerdad is Metro. Or perhaps his long lost clone.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 04:40:25 pm
No way. Even I'll defend metro on this one. Ninerdad is easily worse. He doesn't even sound like a Niner fan. At least metro actually loves our school.

49timesthelovin

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 04:42:02 pm
No way. Even I'll defend metro on this one. Ninerdad is easily worse. He doesn't even sound like a Niner fan. At least metro actually loves our school.

QFT.  And Metro is a super nice guy in person.

donkeyjaws

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 05:30:22 pm

I haven't read much from Ninerdad. Just a few posts where he stirs the pot in an extreme way. If Ninerdad has earned the reputation for being a prick I didn't mean to associate Metro with that, so maybe I should've drawn a better comparison.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 05:31:53 pm by donkeyjaws »

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 05:34:29 pm

I haven't read much from Ninerdad. Just a few posts where he stirs the pot in an extreme way. If Ninerdad has earned the reputation for being a prick I didn't mean to associate Metro with that, so maybe I should've drawn a better comparison.
Just for clarity, I don't think "prick" is the right word. More like "uninformed troll."

I have no problem with people having a different opinion, but it comes across like trolling when you are insulting to the University in what you say and are clearly uneducated yet are also pompous about it. To date, it has appeared as nothing but trolling.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 09:22:18 pm

Here's your sign!!!!!

While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don't get your approach of trying to disrespect the school.  Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time.  So while you're trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby.  You're trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you're also disrespecting Bobby. 

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

ninerdad101

• Gulag
  • Walk On
Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 09:25:49 pm
Once again, once again....WHO??  Nobody can or has answered this question.  Anybody can bring dumba** stats that you can COPY from the net but who is he?  Anyboyd???  Anybody??  Stating he is an asst. coach from OSU tells me nothing....Nice hire JUDY and duBOSO....way to get the University of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte back on the map....excitement is def. stirring in the air.....NOT!!!! 

Giving up 8 tickets and Charlotte Club.....$6000 per year
THe UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte firing a Great Coach......$1 mill over 4 years
The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte employing an asst. coach that nobody knows anything about.....$200K + per year
Watching JUDY ROSE sell her soul to the devil which will ultimately cost her her job.....PRICELESS....

ninerID

• Athletic Director
Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 09:27:56 pm
Once again, once again....WHO??  Nobody can or has answered this question.  Anybody can bring dumba** stats that you can COPY from the net but who is he?  Anyboyd???  Anybody??  Stating he is an asst. coach from OSU tells me nothing....Nice hire JUDY and duBOSO....way to get the University of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte back on the map....excitement is def. stirring in the air.....NOT!!!! 

THe UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte firing a Great Coach......$1 mill over 4 years
The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte employing an asst. coach that nobody knows anything about.....$200K + per year
Watching JUDY ROSE sell her soul to the devil which will ultimately cost her her job.....PRICELESS....
I'm calling BS.
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

thelew1014

Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 09:31:02 pm
Wait, if you're going to give up your season tickets, how am I supposed to meet you at the ATM? ???

ninerfan55

• Assistant Coach
Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 09:33:52 pm

this guy is regarded as one of the best recruiters and x's and o's guys in the country. has a reputation for developing big men. he had a few good ones at ohio state, greg oden, etc. was responsible for recruiting evan turner. sorry to tell you but bobby wasent a good x's and o's coach. let me ask you this, how many more seasons missing the ncaa tournament before you were fed up with bobby. or were you just happy with him here because you liked him. now that ive answered your question, answer mine. does it make you feel better degrading the school you were supposedly supporting for eleven years?

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 09:34:50 pm

Congrats.  You win the thickest skull award in NNN history.  Bobby is very disappointed and embarrassed by your antics.

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 09:38:02 pm

I liked Bobby - but your posts are insane.  Major brings qualifications equal to or greater than what Bobby brought when he replaced Melvin. 
Mahna Mahna

ninerdad101

• Gulag
  • Walk On
Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 09:41:16 pm

While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don't get your approach of trying to disrespect the school.  Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time.  So while you're trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby.  You're trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you're also disrespecting Bobby.

You are wrong.....The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte crapped on a very good person....take the coaching out of it...He had every opportunity to leave and make more money several times during his tenure at THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte.  But because his loyalty to the school he chose not to....They screwed him bad.  They killed his opportunity to go get a credible job elsewhere because they FIRED him....they didn't ask him to resign or look other places...They labeled him as a FIRED coach...that is crappy on ALL parts....you can't deny that....Im sure DubOSO is not on Bobby's x-mas list before or after all this is said and done....You don't handle someone whose an alum, has over 15 years of service with the state, all time winning coach, great person, etc. the way YOUR University handled it.....It is classless and they will get what is coming to them.....that is what you fail to see.....2 years ago Moxley could have gotten any mid-level coaching job he wanted....now, don't even know if he's still in consideration or not, he's struggling getting the Gardner-Webb job...do you see what being a FIRED coaching staff does??? 

thelew1014

Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 09:43:04 pm

You are wrong.....The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte crapped on a very good person....take the coaching out of it...He had every opportunity to leave and make more money several times during his tenure at THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte.  But because his loyalty to the school he chose not to....They screwed him bad.  They killed his opportunity to go get a credible job elsewhere because they FIRED him....they didn't ask him to resign or look other places...They labeled him as a FIRED coach...that is crappy on ALL parts....you can't deny that....Im sure DubOSO is not on Bobby's x-mas list before or after all this is said and done....You don't handle someone whose an alum, has over 15 years of service with the state, all time winning coach, great person, etc. the way YOUR University handled it.....It is classless and they will get what is coming to them.....that is what you fail to see.....2 years ago Moxley could have gotten any mid-level coaching job he wanted....now, don't even know if he's still in consideration or not, he's struggling getting the Gardner-Webb job...do you see what being a FIRED coaching staff does???

Keep it up and you'll get what is coming to you as well.

ninerfan55

• Assistant Coach
Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 09:50:28 pm

he did not have any other chances to get a better job. as far as loyalty, he went after the tennessee job, so how is that loyal on his part. of course he stayed here, because he didnt get the job. the only other job he could have gotten was south alabama and that is a huge step down is prestige and money. what jobs could moxley have gotten? name them. coaching is a job, college basketball is a business. bobby understood this. if he didnt want to get fired then he should have won more. losing seven out of eight. did you watch the richmond and umass games? can you defend lutz after that?

ninerdad101

• Gulag
  • Walk On
Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 10:11:55 pm

he did not have any other chances to get a better job. as far as loyalty, he went after the tennessee job, so how is that loyal on his part. of course he stayed here, because he didnt get the job. the only other job he could have gotten was south alabama and that is a huge step down is prestige and money. what jobs could moxley have gotten? name them. coaching is a job, college basketball is a business. bobby understood this. if he didnt want to get fired then he should have won more. losing seven out of eight. did you watch the richmond and umass games? can you defend lutz after that?

One day when your in the working world...being a good person and having loyalty will matter...and how you treat people and are treated as a person will matter....And just because it wasn't posted on "ninernation" doesn't mean Bobby hasn't been offered other positions over his tenure....guess you couldn't use your internet access to get that information...you used the ones that was evident via internet....let me ask you this.....we had the smallest PG in the nation, a streaky 2 guard that was struggling at the time, an undersized PF, a Freshman C, ....are you really surprised about the ending???  But of course its the coaches fault right.....what about the start...that was all on the players right??? 

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos