Author Topic: Ninerdad rant  (Read 21381 times)

dorm72

Reply #100 on: April 14, 2010, 04:15:32 pm
The upper lower case deal with name suggests hard to me ninerdud is a troll.  Plain and simple. A chapel hill troll.  As for Lutz getting the heave ho, he had his time, coaches get fired, time for a new guy to take charge, in a Major way I guess.  Go Niners.  At least we didn't end up with Beazlebub or whatever the hell is name is up at Wake.  Anybody take a look at his record?  Wow.  Must have some naked pictures of Wake's ADs wife in his wallet or something. 

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #101 on: April 14, 2010, 05:05:00 pm
Ninerdad equals Bobby's Dad.

Bobby got 10 lower level tickets, & since the oldest was at UF, was only using 2, so his dad must have been using the other 8 that Ninerdad is giving up.

Niner dad is definitely a relative talking about all the opportunities to leave.  Who else would know about opps. other than Clemson or Tennessee that turned him down, or USA that he turned down because it was less $$$.  Oh, & fired coaches have been re-hired before.  Didn't SB Champ Belicheck get fired in Cleveland?

We all loved Bobby, but he wasn't getting it done anymore.  Do you think I would get 5 years of not getting it done before I got fired?  No.  Do you think I'd be sitting on a big payout if I did get fired?  No.  If I was Bobby, I'd tour the damn world for 4 years enjoying my buyout. 

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 05:15:50 pm by stonecoldken »
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

lucky57

• Senior
Reply #102 on: April 14, 2010, 05:42:42 pm
Anybody who dignifies this tool with a response gets what they deserve.

NinerAdvocate

Reply #103 on: April 14, 2010, 05:59:28 pm
Since this thread just won't die...

It's painfully obvious that Ninerdad is also "Wonderz" - frequent Charlotte basher on the Observer website. Slightly different tact, but exact same posting style.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #104 on: April 14, 2010, 06:05:16 pm
Since this thread just won't die...

It's painfully obvious that Ninerdad is also "Wonderz" - frequent Charlotte basher on the Observer website. Slightly different tact, but exact same posting style.

Sure he's not bruce too?

Cooch

• Walk On
Reply #105 on: April 14, 2010, 06:24:26 pm
Holding onto anger is like grasping onto a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:49:31 pm by Cooch »

IjohnnyDI

• Walk On
Reply #106 on: April 14, 2010, 07:28:30 pm
Where is Buddha when you need him...

Over49er

• Junior
Reply #107 on: April 14, 2010, 10:12:00 pm
Ninerdad equals Bobby's Dad.

I don't think so Ken.  I don't know if you really think this, if you're mainly speculating, or if you're joking around.................. but I don't think this poster is Bobby's dad.  That's all I'm saying for now.
This post is brought to you by The Over40NINER....... The 2009 NNN POY

ninerdad101

• Gulag
  • Walk On
Reply #108 on: April 14, 2010, 10:18:44 pm
I can promise you Mr. Lutz has better things to do with his time...Im just an alumni who has been burnt and will voice my opinions VERY LOUD from this point forward.  Bobby will be better off but the University treated him poorly and I will stand by that comment.  I def. don't have time or care to have 2 names on this board.  Yes there are other people around that feel the same as I do.....Good luck to Coach Major's and hope he works wonders for you dillusional kids...

Charlotte2002

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #109 on: April 14, 2010, 10:21:32 pm
I can promise you Mr. Lutz has better things to do with his time...

Like being turned down for other head coaching jobs?
Press 'til you lose!

- Me in AC

Over49er

• Junior
Reply #110 on: April 14, 2010, 10:32:32 pm

Ummmmm............. I think he meant Bobby's dad when he used the term "Mr Lutz". 
This post is brought to you by The Over40NINER....... The 2009 NNN POY

ninerdad101

• Gulag
  • Walk On
Reply #111 on: April 14, 2010, 10:37:39 pm

Ummmmm............. I think he meant Bobby's dad when he used the term "Mr Lutz".

That is exactly who I meant but some people........

NinerAdvocate

Reply #112 on: April 14, 2010, 10:49:14 pm
Good luck to Coach Major's and hope he works wonders for you dillusional kids...

Main Entry: de·lu·sion Pronunciation: \di-ˈlü-zhən, dē-\Function:    noun Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin delusion-,   delusio, from deludereDate: 15th century 1 : the act of deluding :   the state of being deluded
2 a :   something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b   : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the   self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite   indisputable evidence to the contrary; also  :   the abnormal state marked by such beliefs
de·lu·sion·al    \-ˈlüzh-nəl, -ˈlü-zhə-nəl\  adjective 

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 10:52:21 pm by NinerAdvocate »

donkeyjaws

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #113 on: April 14, 2010, 10:51:32 pm
ninerdad is having a midlife crisis.

49erDrummer

• Junior

Charlotte2002

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #115 on: April 15, 2010, 08:09:24 am

That is exactly who I meant but some people........

Press 'til you lose!

- Me in AC

Gill2003

Reply #116 on: April 15, 2010, 08:49:07 am
Holding onto anger is like grasping onto a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Woah... getting all Wisdomy here... I like it.

hootie

• Assistant Coach
Reply #117 on: April 19, 2010, 11:13:36 am
I can promise you Mr. Lutz has better things to do with his time...Im just an alumni who has been burnt and will voice my opinions VERY LOUD from this point forward.  Bobby will be better off but the University treated him poorly and I will stand by that comment.  I def. don't have time or care to have 2 names on this board.  Yes there are other people around that feel the same as I do.....Good luck to Coach Major's and hope he works wonders for you dillusional kids...

Serious question/response for you ninerdad.  Are you ok with missing the NCAA Tourney for 5 years in a row?  I'm not, and I'm not a kid, I graduated in 1988 so I have seen plenty of things in the last 25 years.

Feel free to be as loud as you want and I'll respond in like.
[UNC-CH] is a turd floating in the punch bowl. - Gregg Doyel 9/7/10

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos