Author Topic: Utter  (Read 35622 times)

NLP

on: November 13, 2010, 03:05:11 pm
Weird seeing a thread with Utter's name.  Does he ever come on here anymore? 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 09:01:24 am by NinerAdvocate »

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 03:06:33 pm
He did last night to laugh at us.

LakeNorman49er

• Senior
Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:34 pm

why would he laugh at us?  i thought he went to school here. 
ninermike:  "LakeNorman49er= Get your misquote of me out of your signature line. "

persinger (when discussing tarholes):  "we will do a big pre-game story on the upcoming tarhole game"

persinger (when discussing 49ers):  "we never do pre-game articles on any game.  it is not our job to inform the public about the local teams."

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 11:34:31 pm

because he's a loser.

zerogeneticsdc

• Assistant Coach
Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 01:13:57 pm

because he's a loser.

He wasn't laughing at us... I think it was more of a laughing because his opinion pissed everyone off so bad. I have to admit, it is really amusing how quickly everyone gets to making assumptions, misinterpreting statements, and overall pissy around here.

you know those differing opinions go around here...

(note: not a shot at anyone above, just adding to the dialogue)
The University of Charlotte? I think so.

Representing Niner Nation on Rocky Top since 2010.

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 01:30:45 pm
I think the real problem is that Jim Utter is racist.
I'd be find with Utter never coming back to the board. He can go troll a Nascar trailerpark.

eason49

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
    • http://blog.eeg3.net
Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 01:36:36 pm
Are there 19 year old boys to hang out with at a Nascar trailerpark?
(08:05:12) hootie: nobody can coach a 4 guard lineup when the 4 guards can't shoot

Powerbait

Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 01:37:18 pm
I guess that would make him a pedophile using that one kid's logic. 

LakeNorman49er

• Senior
Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 02:16:37 pm

because he's a loser.
laughing because his opinion pissed everyone off so bad.

i missed all this.  what opinion was that?  was he trying to piss us off?   
ninermike:  "LakeNorman49er= Get your misquote of me out of your signature line. "

persinger (when discussing tarholes):  "we will do a big pre-game story on the upcoming tarhole game"

persinger (when discussing 49ers):  "we never do pre-game articles on any game.  it is not our job to inform the public about the local teams."

Powerbait

Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 02:23:23 pm
He took shots at Major and our fanbase.

Basically said we were lousy fans and laughed about how we lost our first game to a terrible team and nothing changes!

He was being the fat moron he's always been. 

LakeNorman49er

• Senior
Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 02:33:56 pm
He took shots at Major and our fanbase.

Basically said we were lousy fans and laughed about how we lost our first game to a terrible team and nothing changes!

He was being the fat moron he's always been.

taking cheap shots at someone coaching their first game with limited resources is uncalled for.  laughing at fans of the school HE ATTENDED is also uncalled for.  especially when you consider we were shorthanded with a new coach.  my 2 cents. 

I'd be find with Utter never coming back to the board. He can go troll a Nascar trailerpark.

Are there 19 year old boys to hang out with at a Nascar trailerpark?

whoa.  that may be the biggest burn in nn.n history. 

CharSFNiners

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 07:18:45 pm
Don't worry Lake... we laid into him

earlyniner

• Senior
Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 08:28:56 pm
come on, guys.  utter used to keep us up-to-date during games!  etcetcetc...   we luved him back then.       so he got sick of us trashing him and  his rag.     then he got a new beat.   so give him a break.             
"Trouble?  Life is trouble!  If you want to live--you go out and LOOK for trouble!"  (Zorba the Greek)

"Hold my beer and watch this s***!"

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 09:29:10 pm
come on, guys.  utter used to keep us up-to-date during games!  etcetcetc...   we luved him back then.       so he got sick of us trashing him and  his rag.     then he got a new beat.   so give him a break.             
I never said a bad word about Utter til he came on here trashing us.

Basden05

• Junior
Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 11:13:47 pm
Lucky if all else fails Jim can always fall back on his modelling career

:D
2009 NNNIT Champion

Powerbait

Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 11:31:16 pm

Speak for yourself, I never luved him.  I tried to be cordial to him and he went on a tear blasting me and saying I hated our school.  He was snarky, passive aggressive and a poor journalist to boot. 

hootie

• Assistant Coach
Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 07:51:09 am
Utter is an example of what my Mom used to say, "Lay down with dogs and you'll get fleas."
[UNC-CH] is a turd floating in the punch bowl. - Gregg Doyel 9/7/10

Chipper

• Junior
Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 11:29:19 pm
Utter is an example of what my Mom used to say, "Lay down with dogs and you'll get fleas."

But a dog will always remain loyal to you. 

Chipper

• Junior
Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 11:53:02 pm

Utter and I got into it in the shoutbox after we beat a top 5 ranked UNC baseball team.  He said our win would absolutely not get a writeup in the Observer or any other newspaper in the state.  He was half right.  The Observer never mentioned it but every other newspaper in the state did have a writeup. 

I did not mind him telling us we would not get a writeup as much as his condescending in your face attitude.  He acted proud of it. 

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 11:56:10 pm

Utter and I got into it in the shoutbox after we beat a top 5 ranked UNC baseball team.  He said our win would absolutely not get a writeup in the Observer or any other newspaper in the state.  He was half right.  The Observer never mentioned it but every other newspaper in the state did have a writeup. 

I did not mind him telling us we would not get a writeup as much as his condescending in your face attitude.  He acted proud of it.
I bet the guy has trouble sitting down, can't be easy being a human puppet.

wakeniner

• Walk On
Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 07:35:44 am
Jim should never "utter" another word on this board! lol

Lutz4Life

• Sophomore
Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 09:39:26 am
Happy bday Utter.... lol... ???
Quote from SalukiTalk.Net

PatokaSaluki:
"Theres a difference. There is no parity like there is between us and SLU, where we exchange home wins, Charlotte just pretty much owns us no matter where the game is."
:49ers:

Jim Utter

• Junior
Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 10:06:36 am
   My point was simple: To point out hypocrisy by the usual suspects on this board who claim to be "real" 49ers fans.

In the span of 10 minutes after Friday night's game you saw:
   "We shoot too many 3s"   ... same thing said by same people every year here
   "We don't know how to play defense."  ... same thing said by same people every year
   "I can't believe we offered a scholarship to --------- (fill in any player here)"  ... same thing said by same people every year
  Powerbait's great wisdom: "Well, we'll be better next year." ... This after Game 1 and from the guy who wanted to fire coach ------ (fill in the blank, he's said it so much he's probably said it about all of them) years ago because fans were saying this all the time!
   And then the trashing of the players. Let's see, called them "cry babies,"  "Whiners" and a host of others.
   And to clear it up, my comments weren't about the program, the coach or any player.
    They were about YOU (likely most who wrote on this thread).

----
Jim Utter

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Here, hold my beer. But not you, Julio.
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 10:17:53 am
   My point was simple: To point out hypocrisy by the usual suspects on this board who claim to be "real" 49ers fans.

In the span of 10 minutes after Friday night's game you saw:
   "We shoot too many 3s"   ... same thing said by same people every year here
   "We don't know how to play defense."  ... same thing said by same people every year
   "I can't believe we offered a scholarship to --------- (fill in any player here)"  ... same thing said by same people every year
  Powerbait's great wisdom: "Well, we'll be better next year." ... This after Game 1 and from the guy who wanted to fire coach ------ (fill in the blank, he's said it so much he's probably said it about all of them) years ago because fans were saying this all the time!
   And then the trashing of the players. Let's see, called them "cry babies,"  "Whiners" and a host of others.
   And to clear it up, my comments weren't about the program, the coach or any player.
    They were about YOU (likely most who wrote on this thread).

And I still have yet to see anything wrong with what people are saying. Go to any message board, for any team with a following, and you'll find the same type of comments. We're not all going to be rational and intelligent, and we're going to complain. I don't get why people expect us to be "rah-rah" about everything, find me a program where that happens and they're either just coming off a national championship or the fanbase consists of players parents.

Your tweets following the G-W loss were just as idiotic as the posts on this board.
This signature is small because I'm not a jerk.

Fire Scotty!!!

cltniners

Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 10:21:27 am
clt gives Utter credit for showing up here and posting, unlike his slimy little boss mike p.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos