Author Topic: He Said What?  (Read 19775 times)

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 10:58:31 am
So the guy thinks he could go NBA.  Let him dream.  Y'all are some Debbie Downers.
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

max2

• Walk On
Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 11:57:48 am
"Three years will be here sooner than you think"-49erbust

Hola! We're halfway there...just thought I'd do my semi-annual bombastic, over the top, check-in. 18 months to go....

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #52 on: October 06, 2012, 02:36:57 pm
"Three years will be here sooner than you think"-49erbust

Hola! We're halfway there...just thought I'd do my semi-annual bombastic, over the top, check-in. 18 months to go....
Idn't that s*** crazy?

Say NO MORE to our slave name!

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

max2

• Walk On
Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 02:10:17 pm
Yo dawg....say wut? Y'all's azz id cwazy man! Word...

max2

• Walk On
Reply #54 on: April 26, 2013, 11:38:46 am
Hi guys...just checking in. Two years down and one to go. See you in a year to take my lumps for making such ridiculous predictions two years ago.

See you at the Campbell game next year.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #55 on: April 26, 2013, 12:20:30 pm
Oh lol, I thought this had ended this year. We'll actually both be wrong at the end of the season since we didn't even discuss the idea of a player exodus. Or maybe Major has some top secret plan for refilling the ranks.

I can't recall, were we moving to the not-a-chance-in-hell-of-getting-an-at-large-bid CUSA when this thread was started? How times change.

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

max2

• Walk On
Reply #56 on: April 26, 2013, 12:33:09 pm
NO. I said either we wouldn't make the tourney or Major would be fired. Nothing else to discuss.  Can't squirm out of this one...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:38:35 pm by max2 »

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #57 on: April 26, 2013, 02:26:36 pm
NO. That's not what this was about. This was only about the quality of the players and whether they would be good or not. I quoted everything I was responding to you about.

max2

• Walk On
Reply #58 on: April 26, 2013, 04:00:47 pm
That's right and I said we would NOT make the tourney based on our level of recruiting. I also mentioned in the thread that Major might get fired before than. You said we would make the tourney with Major's recruits. I was so sure we wouldn't, I even offered a $1000 bet, which you declined. See you next year to see who's right....One year will be here faster than you think.

max2

• Walk On
Reply #59 on: April 26, 2013, 04:04:48 pm
Squirm, wiggle, shake....parse words, semantics.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #60 on: April 26, 2013, 04:14:59 pm
But we weren't talking about that (Major getting fired) so it's irrelevant. Funny enough, we already sniffed an NCAA bid (the extent of my claim) with a year to spare.

max2

• Walk On
Reply #61 on: April 26, 2013, 04:17:46 pm
So if these players prove to be bad and we don't even sniff an NCAA bid in 3 years, I'll come on here and eat my words. And if we make the NCAAs, I'd hope you (joyfully I'm sure) come on here and eat yours. And if you want to admit being wrong about the players besides EVN and Mayfield, you can do that too but I won't hold you to it since my stance isn't as strong.

Boom bada bing. No more pointless arguing from me. We'll just see in due time.
-49erBust

I rest my case

Charlotte2002

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #62 on: April 26, 2013, 04:18:55 pm
So you thought Major and his recruits would fail, we won 21 games in his 3rd season and now you are here to brag that you were right?

Press 'til you lose!

- Me in AC

max2

• Walk On
Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 04:30:50 pm
Not bragging at all. Next year hasn't happened yet. I will be pissed if we don't make the tourney. But I was chastised and berated for suggesting this guy was not the right hire and that he couldn't recruit on a level to take us to the tourney. I was simply checking in to let you know I'll be back to take my medicine next year as requested.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:34:22 pm by max2 »

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 04:38:15 pm
Not bragging at all. Next year hasn't happened yet. I will be pissed if we don't make the tourney. But I was chastised and berated for suggesting this guy was not the right hire and the he couldn't recruit on a level to take us to the tourney. I was simply checking in to let you know I'll be back to my medicine next year as requested.
Ohhh I understand now. You rest your case that you are already here to take some medicine since we already sniffed a bid as I said we would, and Pierria Henry is a whole hell of a lot better than "pitiful." Right decent of you.

max2

• Walk On
Reply #65 on: April 26, 2013, 04:43:21 pm
"Reach"? You still have a year left to make it. Don't sweat it. Hopefully we will and that would be awesome, but I don't think Coach Low-Major is the guy to take us there.

itsbraille49

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • I used to be arrogant, but now I'm perfect.
    • Green Tinted Glasses
Reply #66 on: April 26, 2013, 04:51:20 pm
"Reach"? You still have a year left to make it. Don't sweat it. Hopefully we will and that would be awesome, but I don't think Coach Low-Major is the guy to take us there.

What made you such a bitter, unlikeable person?

C-Pip's right.  About EVERYTHING.

(11:24:23) stonecoldken: CPip is the Cornbread of Engineers.

max2

• Walk On
Reply #67 on: April 26, 2013, 05:49:43 pm
Good one. If all you've got our childish insults, I guess that's all you got. Not going to get caught in that. Sling away, bro.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:07:24 pm by max2 »

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos