Author Topic: SMOKE: Jim Utter tweated: "I hear bidness is about to pick up" -Coaching Change?  (Read 33396 times)

NinerAdvocate

Could the "bidness" be about naming our football stadium and new conference affiliation?.......HMM! ::)

Shh reverend, you're slowing the troll's roll.

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Here, hold my beer. But not you, Julio.
    • Niner Fans United
Major will have to re-recruit Braz to get him to stay. To many reasons and opportunities for him to go elsewhere and enjoy his senior year as opposed to making sacrifices for a coach that shows no loyalty to his seniors.

I'm sure if Derrio was playing as well as Braswell he wouldn't have seen the bench very often this year.
This signature is small because I'm not a jerk.

Fire Scotty!!!

sokool

• Sophomore
If Bras has to sit out a year, I don't see him transferring anywhere.

He's almost as old as I am and I graduated in 2009. I doubt he wants to be a 26 year old college graduate, especially when he could go clean up in Europe.

Braz could go to Europe now and clean up and skip his senior year all together. His incentives to leave far outweigh those of him staying. Some kids get tired of the B.S. and losing.

49or bust

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
    • Name Confusion Log
If Bras has to sit out a year, I don't see him transferring anywhere.

He's almost as old as I am and I graduated in 2009. I doubt he wants to be a 26 year old college graduate, especially when he could go clean up in Europe.

Braz could go to Europe now and clean up and skip his senior year all together. His incentives to leave far outweigh those of him staying. Some kids get tired of the B.S. and losing.
Some folks value a college degree.

Say NO MORE to our slave name!

"But so many people are so condescending to all things 49ers. Hope Charlotte sticks it to 'em." - Tom Sorensen

Charlotte2002

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Players can get hardship transfers (Momo Jones got one to play for Iona right away).

I would hate to Braswell, but if he doesn't want to be here he doesn't want to be here.  The grass always looks greener elsewhere.

It would be a shame, because his overall game has improved significantly over the 2 years.

However, I won't be considered until a Major recruit transfers, then that shows there are real issues.
Press 'til you lose!

- Me in AC

NinerAdvocate

Sokool is trolling, and Im frankly tired of it. It ends now Sokool.

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
    • Niner Fans United

Fire Scotty!!!

sokool

• Sophomore

What are you going to do Ban every niner fan that has an opinion that differs from yours. I'm surprised you have not done so already.

Only shows your weakness as a Message Board Moderator.

Peace out Boy Scout :p

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
    • Niner Fans United
In other words: NA, you need to learn how to manage a line.

Fire Scotty!!!

Max Power

• Assistant Coach
Quote from: Reverend
Could the "bidness" be about naming our football stadium and new conference affiliation?.......HMM!

For football only or all sports?

49rDie

• Walk On
im with sokool on this one.. man all these cats hang out on this board and this is their life.. anyone that has a different opinion is not welcome.. heaven sakes look at the tailgates.. same dudes

NinerAdvocate

What are you going to do Ban every niner fan

Nope. Just you. We've been pretty lenient with you up to this point. But this latest round of trolling is enough. I'm being nice. Please do not force the issue.

itsbraille49

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • I used to be arrogant, but now I'm perfect.
    • Green Tinted Glasses
PLAYERS, IF YOU READ THIS, THERE ISN'T ONE OF YOU THAT WE WANT TO TRANSFER.

NINER NATION.

C-Pip's right.  About EVERYTHING.

(11:24:23) stonecoldken: CPip is the Cornbread of Engineers.

eason49

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
    • http://blog.eeg3.net
Did Over leave because of NA?
(08:05:12) hootie: nobody can coach a 4 guard lineup when the 4 guards can't shoot

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
    • Niner Fans United
im with sokool on this one.. man all these cats hang out on this board and this is their life.. anyone that has a different opinion is not welcome.. heaven sakes look at the tailgates.. same dudes

You mean... friends like to hang out with eachother?

Damn. When did you come to this revelation?

Fire Scotty!!!

NinerAdvocate

I haven't even been to a tailgate yet. :sniffle:

CharSFNiners

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
I haven't even been to a tailgate yet. :sniffle:

Probably because you're scared of large crowds and social interaction.

Wait let me fix that for you.

Probabl ybecause your'e scaredof large crowd sand socialinteraction.

Ruckus42

• Junior
I don't really care a ton, but I honestly don't see why you guys would ban sokool? Who cares if he has an opinion that is different than most on this board. That's why I come to this board, to read the different banter and opinions of Charlotte fans.
Always Bringin Da Ruckus!!

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor

Uncalled for....

Not our fault if no one else comes out to join us.  Nothing anyone does that I have been a part of here says only these people can go.  Everyone is always invited.  Hell I post every tailgate here and on FB and invite as many people as possible.  If you don't want to come hang out that is fine - but to take a shot at the people who do is way way way off base.  Our goal is to include as many people as possible.  Nothing I do seeks to exclusive.  So keep sitting at home not participating and complaining if you want, but that is not our fault.

I don't agree with plenty of what people say on here.  Come hang out and you see it's no big deal. 

And NA - you suck for not coming out  ;D
Mahna Mahna

NLP

I'm not saying U MAD....

U MAD.

NLP

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Just in case anyone still cares:

David Scott ‏ @davidscott14
Alan Major's job is NOT in jeopardy. #charlotte49ers

Also, Tim's having a serious twitter fit.

Carry on.

ninersfan99

• Sophomore
I don't really care a ton, but I honestly don't see why you guys would ban sokool? Who cares if he has an opinion that is different than most on this board. That's why I come to this board, to read the different banter and opinions of Charlotte fans.

Welcome to NN.N, disagree and be threatened to get banned.

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
To many reasons and opportunities for him to go elsewhere and enjoy his senior year as opposed to making sacrifices for a coach that shows no loyalty to his seniors.
Just so I understand your logic, Derrio was punished by not getting on the floor because he is a senior.  But JB gets lots of minutes and he is a senior.  I guess I do not understand your logic after all.

Next year will you be advocating for Colby Lewis to start because it is his senior year?  I bet not.
#unc-CHeatingPays

ninersfan99

• Sophomore
Just in case anyone still cares:

David Scott ‏ @davidscott14
Alan Major's job is NOT in jeopardy. #charlotte49ers

Also, Tim's having a serious twitter fit.

Carry on.

If this is the case, I hope Major figures it out and we can keep players here. If players bolt it just means another lame duck year for Major and more excuses.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos