Author Topic: LAN II  (Read 1195 times)

LiberalAtheistNiner

• Gulag
  • Walk On
on: April 15, 2012, 12:11:48 am
I'm going to consider this thread garbage. Since it should never have been started.

Seems we've come full circle, NLP and J Felt. You seemed so depressed in the shout box tonight. After being ridiculed J Felt, a man passionate about sarcasm, can only term me strange. He calls me confused about the message board. I don't know anyone. I saw a pudgy picture of you from three years ago. You've aged a decade in that time.

NLP. How could you think I am a moderator? Talk about confused and obtuse.

2K you think I have personal problems. I do. Isn't that that the plight of modern man? Please point out the person without personal problems and I'll show you a corpse.

My whole point in starting this nonsense was to show you that you do own public space. I told you in the shout box that you had more to lose than I did. You denied it as you probably will again. If you are masochists J Felt and NLP then you have enjoyed the ridicule. J Felt you do not seem like you enjoy the abuse. You would like to give it out. You just are not that good at it. NLP you do seem like a masochist. So you've probably enjoyed it on some level.

NLP

Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 12:47:31 am
Riveting tale, chap.

LiberalAtheistNiner

• Gulag
  • Walk On
Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 04:08:56 am
NLP and J Felt have just dried up. They don't giggle anymore. They don't have anything to say and are no longer amused or amusing.

-Charlotte49ers-

• Freshman
Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 09:45:43 pm
These threads are embarrassing for NN.N. They make us look pathetic. The fact that we only have 15 regular posters and half these threads read like a hipster psychiatrist on an ibogaine trip does not look good for us.

Someone delete this garbage.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos