Author Topic: Malware warning on NNN  (Read 3091 times)

Hooner49

• Senior Captain
  • #namechangenow
    • University Name Change Campaign
on: August 29, 2012, 09:51:20 am
FYI Google Chrome warns me before I open some threads that ninernation.net contains content from www.tundrasolutions.com, a site known to distribute malware.

There might be an ad somewhere on some pages of the forum that link back to that site...not sure.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:00:22 am by Hooner49 »
(08:50:08) The_White_Samurai: 90% of farts that come from a diet such as Hooner's result in bleeding.

(10:25:26) NLP49: Dude, you're not Hooner. Only Hooner is.
(10:25:32) NLP49: And even he doesn't rub it in our faces.

(11:59:07) Charlotte2002: hooner's honesty is admirable

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 10:06:29 am
I got that too, I'm guessing its from somewhere an avatar is linked from or a pic in someones sig.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 10:13:42 am
I am a member of Tundrasolutions.com and it has picture sharing so that might be the issue. I've never encountered any issues with it though.

Hooner49

• Senior Captain
  • #namechangenow
    • University Name Change Campaign
Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:20:23 am
I am a member of Tundrasolutions.com and it has picture sharing so that might be the issue. I've never encountered any issues with it though.

I wasn't getting the warning on this thread until you posted! Off to the Gulag!
(08:50:08) The_White_Samurai: 90% of farts that come from a diet such as Hooner's result in bleeding.

(10:25:26) NLP49: Dude, you're not Hooner. Only Hooner is.
(10:25:32) NLP49: And even he doesn't rub it in our faces.

(11:59:07) Charlotte2002: hooner's honesty is admirable

The_Brown_Samurai

• Chancellor
Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 10:54:53 am
Your f'ing it up for everyone... I wouldn't of bothered to post or open any more threads until I saw this on the main page.

Note to others stuck on the front page who see the malware warning when clicking threads, the problem is 49erseatbacks pictures that are hosted on tundra solutions.
I know I probably just officially ruffled some feathers

CharSFNiners

• MemberPF
  • Athletic Director
Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 12:11:09 pm

I wasn't getting the warning on this thread until you posted! Off to the Gulag!

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 12:25:16 pm
I've removed your avatar and image in your sig.  Find somewhere else to host them, that is definitely what was causing the issue.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 12:44:30 pm
So you busted up last week on NNN, 49erFBNow?  If you're also the person that wrecked the SuperModel draft 1-2 years ago, we need to have you arrested for hacking.

tundrasolutions.com?  Is that on how to deal with having a GF with a butt so big, it looks like a reindeers butt on the artic tundra?
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 01:14:59 pm
That's odd, because they have been the same ones I've used for months. Perhaps Tundrasolutions has been attacked recently, because I been posting images from there on NN.N for over three years.

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 01:20:11 pm
That's odd, because they have been the same ones I've used for months. Perhaps Tundrasolutions has been attacked recently, because I been posting images from there on NN.N for over three years.
Could be, I just wanted to be cautious for all the posters sake.  I'd recommend hosting them at imageshack.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 01:38:07 pm
Could be, I just wanted to be cautious for all the posters sake.  I'd recommend hosting them at imageshack.

We still having issues with loading images? I was loading from my laptop and getting an error, even after resizing.

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 01:41:09 pm

We still having issues with loading images? I was loading from my laptop and getting an error, even after resizing.
I haven't been able to change my sig. I'm not sure what the issue is.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 05:15:22 pm
You've had that site for 3 years 49rFBNow?  So it was YOU who wrecked the Hot Chick Draft.  Damn heathen. >:D
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 05:20:13 pm
You've had that site for 3 years 49rFBNow?  So it was YOU who wrecked the Hot Chick Draft.  Damn heathen. >:D

You got me! You found The Tater!

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos