Author Topic: Low Self Esteem? Post here.  (Read 19901 times)

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #100 on: January 21, 2013, 08:02:54 pm
I can't believe you called other Niners assholes, and I obviously disagree with your statement calling the Nners that tailgate "assholes".  That is a pretty low statement, especially after you keep mentioning Niners that bash other Niners.

I may not agree with everyone on this board but I do not call them assholes and I often drink beer with some of those I do not agree with.

Or did you make that statement after I suggested you show up and have a beer with us before a game so we would know who you are?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:10:15 pm by 49r9r »
Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

cltniners

Reply #101 on: January 21, 2013, 08:18:54 pm
clt says that complaining on the Internet solves all problems.

ninermike

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #102 on: January 21, 2013, 08:19:51 pm
I can't believe you called other Niners assholes, and I obviously disagree with your statement calling the Nners that tailgate "assholes".  That is a pretty low statement, especially after you keep mentioning Niners that bash other Niners.

I may not agree with everyone on this board but I do not call them assholes and I often drink beer with some of those I do not agree with.

Or did you make that statement after I suggested you show up and have a beer with us before a game so we would know who you are?

I think you are attributing another quote to me.  This has gotten beyond ridiculous  :o .  You are trying to prove a point and just won't let it go  :'( .  I'm done posting in this thread.  Please don't sabotage the new Observer coverage thread.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:21:59 pm by ninermike »

ZombieLew

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • State of Charlotte expat since 2012
Reply #103 on: January 21, 2013, 08:20:20 pm

Now, now. Being a Niner doesn't mean you're exempt from being called an asshole.

A certain former pitcher comes immediately to mind...

(although, it is fair to say that his Ninerhood is certainly in question)
DUCK FAVIDSON

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #104 on: January 21, 2013, 08:24:09 pm
I just looked at the thread that Niner89 bumped.  Mike argued with almost everyone still on this board while he defended the Observer. 

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #105 on: January 21, 2013, 08:35:59 pm
Classic quote by Hootie in that thread: "Do all of us a favor and take the niner out of your screen name", page 26.  I agree.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:31:37 pm by 49r9r »

Niner89

• Senior Captain
Reply #106 on: January 21, 2013, 08:47:00 pm

I think you are attributing another quote to me.  This has gotten beyond ridiculous  :o .  You are trying to prove a point and just won't let it go  :'( .  I'm done posting in this thread.  Please don't sabotage the new Observer coverage thread.
You promise? How 'bout come back after getting laid and change the tittle again to "I have gotten laid and chose to post again" ;D  Let's not forget a crucial fact you're a mod. And, the title have changed half of a dozen times today already. . . .  ;D

Reply #541 on: March 20, 2009, 01:12:51 pm Quote from: Chipper;394043<blockquote>Then in all fairness I think maybe you should do some research and read some of this thread before getting your panties in a wad.</blockquote>

Those aren't my panties in a wad that you are seeing.  I'd tell you who they belonged to but I'm afraid this thread might get moved to the smack board.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:55:25 pm by Niner89 »
I told him to call 911 . . . because the house is . . . on FIRE.

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #107 on: January 21, 2013, 09:02:56 pm
I feel dumber for reading this thread. I will never ever get those ten minutes back. 

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #108 on: January 21, 2013, 09:10:19 pm
This is one of those threads you click on so it doesn't show up as "new," but never read it.

ZombieLew

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • State of Charlotte expat since 2012
Reply #109 on: January 21, 2013, 09:26:39 pm
I feel dumber for reading this thread. I will never ever get those ten minutes back.

Why the hell did you read it?
DUCK FAVIDSON

casstommy

• Head Coach
Reply #110 on: January 21, 2013, 09:39:18 pm
Haters gonna hate ninermike!  I'm interested to know the outcome of your experiment so keep it going.

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #111 on: January 21, 2013, 10:25:39 pm

Why the hell did you read it?

blind curiosity is my only answer. lol

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #112 on: January 21, 2013, 10:41:03 pm
He came on the board out of nowhere and started attacking dedicated numerous Niner fana.  Many Niners were upset with the Observer (close to 50 of us if you count them) about 3 years ago in the the "Cancel Observer Thread.  Close to 50 of us had some legitimate complaints and he ripped most of us.  Then he disappears, only to come back on here later, make a few posts, and then start a new Observer thread and tell us he did not read the Observer until he recently moved here.

J Feet

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
  • Here, hold my beer. But not you, Julio.
    • Niner Fans United
Reply #113 on: January 22, 2013, 06:19:58 am
Why must we argue?
This signature is small because I'm not a jerk.

Fire Scotty!!!

jsqu03

• Freshman
Reply #114 on: January 22, 2013, 09:04:27 am
yall are out of control... jesus..

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #115 on: January 22, 2013, 02:22:11 pm
Ninermike's methodology is serious flawed. Never mind that he's picked a convenient time frame to do his survey. To be valid he would have to do a similar survey of the Chapel Hill area paper, which I guess would be in Durham or Raleigh, and combine the two results. I doubt the Niners get a whole lot of coverage outside Mecklenburg County, which means if the CHARLOTTE Observer doesn't give us some love, we just don't get any. Meanwhile, the Tar Heels P.R. machine can not be escaped no matter where you go and no matter what despicable and dishonest  things emanate from Chapel Hill.

By Ninermike's reasoning, if my neighbor's dog comes over to my house every day and eats half my dog's food, even though he's well fed at home and eats everywhere else in the neighborhood; the two dogs are being equally treated. I was going to use an example involving his wife, but that would be a low blow.  :)

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #116 on: January 24, 2013, 01:33:55 am
I wouldn't worry 4everNiner.  I have a sneaky Mike has given lots of low blows in his life.

-Charlotte49ers-

• Freshman
Reply #117 on: January 24, 2013, 05:00:32 pm

Whaa...

Haha dude read it again. I feel like we're not on the same page.

What I'm saying is we don't want to be known as "those NinerNation assholes." I was drawing attention to the perception people will have of us if we keep treating other posters this way.

I'm saying this is the image we project to newcomers and guests and we don't want people to think of us this way. We want to be attract new members, not run them off.

This reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dopXFXHLhSY
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:11:36 pm by -Charlotte49ers- »

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #118 on: January 25, 2013, 09:44:58 am
I don't have low self-esteem, but I'm posting here so those of you with low self-esteem won't be lonely. :p
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #119 on: January 25, 2013, 02:43:56 pm
I don't have low self-esteem, but I'm posting here so those of you with low self-esteem won't be lonely. :p
Well, you should.  ;D

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos