Author Topic: clt says to fire the temp coach  (Read 580 times)

ghostofclt

• Junior
on: December 21, 2017, 09:03:29 pm
App connection is bad.

Last play was major like

49erMCD

• Walk On
Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 09:24:30 pm
He didnít wear a tie- for some reason that makes me like him. I bet Judy and Phil will hate that. But atleast he was somewhat vocal and animated during the game- it was like he cared about winning. 

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 09:48:31 pm
He didnít wear a tie- for some reason that makes me like him. I bet Judy and Phil will hate that. But atleast he was somewhat vocal and animated during the game- it was like he cared about winning.

Don't know if this is an attempt to knock on Price, but he was also vocal with the refs and the team every game. Just couldn't coach lol. It takes a bit of both.

The team still looks bad. Not 330 rpi bad, but maybe 270 bad.

austinniner

• Senior
Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 10:07:07 pm
We're finally playing something resembling defense, even though we lapse a lot.  I like the effort.  Would've been a big boost if we got the win tonight.  Oh well, hope they keep the effort up.
"Noon is tough for friggin fans" - Brad Lambert

49erMCD

• Walk On
Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 10:13:21 pm

Don't know if this is an attempt to knock on Price, but he was also vocal with the refs and the team every game. Just couldn't coach lol. It takes a bit of both.

The team still looks bad. Not 330 rpi bad, but maybe 270 bad.

Not a knock on Price- just good to see. It was more of a knock on football.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos