Author Topic: When will our dissatisfaction start being felt?  (Read 851 times)

Gassman

• Junior
on: December 29, 2017, 07:16:14 pm
Lots of people are dropping season tix and FSLs.

When do the ticket renewals come out and when are the FSL maintenance payments due?

When is the impact going to be felt by the AD?

Is it going to be enough in year 1 to force Philís hand?

I call it year 1 cause this is the year Iím dropping support and it feels like we have hit a breaking point with 1-11, the price firing, the local recruiting scandal, the Grady Davis scandal, #FIREJUDYROSE, etc.

Is there anyway we can get statistics next year to guage the impact?

TRLeader

• Senior
  • #1 TWill fan
Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 07:31:08 pm

Same here.

Throwing away FSL's is a pretty big statement....maybe the ultimate statement

I called in to ask what happens if I do not buy season tickets...so they would look up my acct and see my history. I was told that I get a 1 yr grace period.  If I do not re-up for 1 year....I can still do it the following year without losing my FSL.

So...it may take 2 years to make the statement we ultimately need to make about how serious we are about throwing away the FSL's.
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

49erCC

• Sophomore
Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 07:32:30 pm
They will try to cover up stats.
We should still hopefully find out numbers, it will be up to us to publicize them

Gassman

• Junior
Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 07:53:37 pm
My wife tried to convince me to keep the FSLs and maintain my basketball tickets. She pointed out how long it took to get tickets in the lower bowl in halton (I was so happy when I got to that level) and how excited I was when we got football.

I told her yes all thatís true but I just canít continue to support the lack of accountability in our AD.

She asked how I would feel if we get much better in the next year or two and Iíve lost my FSLs and lost my lower bowl seats.

I told her that I will just have to live with that. I just cannot deal with this situation anymore and not renewing is the only way I can make a definitive statement reflecting my dissatisfaction that might possibly be heard and not dismissed.

49erCC

• Sophomore
Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 08:01:10 pm
FSL's not buying season tickets is a big statement even if it takes 2 years to lose the rights.
I have 3 FSL's and am still contemplating what to do.  I may make my statement by not renewing for a year.  Hopefully a change will be made during this time.

Gassman

• Junior
Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 08:08:45 pm
If Judy is gone next year Iím sure Iíll be full of renewed hope and renew at that time.

TRLeader

• Senior
  • #1 TWill fan
Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 08:16:25 pm
My wife tried to convince me to keep the FSLs and maintain my basketball tickets. She pointed out how long it took to get tickets in the lower bowl in halton (I was so happy when I got to that level) and how excited I was when we got football.

I told her yes all thatís true but I just canít continue to support the lack of accountability in our AD.

She asked how I would feel if we get much better in the next year or two and Iíve lost my FSLs and lost my lower bowl seats.

I told her that I will just have to live with that. I just cannot deal with this situation anymore and not renewing is the only way I can make a definitive statement reflecting my dissatisfaction that might possibly be heard and not dismissed.

I'm in the same boat...but IF there is a sudden revival, I'm sure you are like me....we have enough points already built up....we can jump back in and be in pretty good shape still.
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

ghostofclt

• Junior
Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 08:31:48 pm
clt is excited about the short lines at norms bar!

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 09:07:20 pm

Clt did you see malek el Tamir posting on twitter today? Saw it and thought of you.

chidave

• Junior
Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 10:46:32 pm
Itís being felt now, Dubois utter embarrassment of an interview on 610 has publicly brought to light their incompetence. It canít be pleasant to have your mismanagement and foolish decisions be brought to light after decades of flying under the radar.

This is a marathon not a sprint though, she will not relinquish power easily so we have to keep hammering away with the truth.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 11:04:59 pm
Itís being felt now, Dubois utter embarrassment of an interview on 610 has publicly brought to light their incompetence. It canít be pleasant to have your mismanagement and foolish decisions be brought to light after decades of flying under the radar.

This is a marathon not a sprint though, she will not relinquish power easily so we have to keep hammering away with the truth.

I'm not convinced Doob-Wah gives a crap about performance results. I am convinced he cares about fans calling for Judy and him to be fired. Let's keep up the pressure.

Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

ghostofclt

• Junior
Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 07:03:43 am

Clt did you see malek el Tamir posting on twitter today? Saw it and thought of you.

clt doesnít do the twitters, what did el tamir say? Did he use #firejudyrose?

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 08:23:25 am

clt doesnít do the twitters, what did el tamir say? Did he use #firejudyrose?

‏بعد مسيرة بارزة تعاقد زميلي في ⁦‪@Charlotte49ers‬⁩ دييغو غيڤارا (حاملاً الكرة في الصورة) مع ⁦‪@ALAHLI_FC‬⁩ حينما كنت أحلم بالرجوع إلى المملكة للعب في دوريها يوماً ما و خصوصا في صفوف ⁦‪@Alhilal_FC‬⁩ الذي أمضيت معه أحلى أيام في التسعينيات. الحمد لله على أيام جميلة في ال ⁦‪@easyCreditBBL‬⁩
Mahna Mahna

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos