Author Topic: If Judy is Fired...  (Read 1258 times)

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
on: January 01, 2018, 06:03:17 pm
Ok, so. Itís 2018, and while I agree with all the Judy stuff, I wanted to start a thread with a more positive sentiment.

I think Judy is done. Basketball is going to be rebuilding even if Fancher is the next Brad Stevens. Football is going against their toughest schedule yet, and if Judy pulls a quick trigger on Lambert, sheís gonna be dumping gasoline on this fire. I mean to say, I think she cant win. They know she is costing them donations and ticket sales at this point.

So, IF they let Judy go, and IF they hire somebody that:
A: is not currently employed at UNC Charlotte
And
B: inspires you to believe they want to win
AND
C: talks specifically about winning in opening press conference

What will you do for our AD?

I will join the 49er club for the first time. Iíll purchase football and basketball tickets. And most importantly Iíll show up when possible. If they make me believe enough, Iíll even volunteer my time to help grow the 49er club.

I think itís important to say that if they let Judy go, and hire outside, we need to immediately change our message to one that is more positive.

Threemire09

• Junior
    • http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=9218348
Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 06:42:32 pm
Agreed
All time Favorite 49er Team
PG Sean Colson
SG Brendan Plavich
SF Eddie Basden
PF Demarco Johnson
F Cornbread
BN Diego
BN Leemire
BN Jobey
BN Lang
BN Dinkins

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 06:47:58 pm
If they let Judy go and we bring in decent talent to right the ship we go positive.  Insane levels of positive.  Green tinted glasses and all.  The new leadership will need every ounce of spirit and dedication they can get. If we are going to get the program and this fanbas pointed in the right direction we are the bleeding edge. 
Mahna Mahna

FSL Owner

• Freshman
Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 06:48:33 pm
Ok, so. Itís 2018, and while I agree with all the Judy stuff, I wanted to start a thread with a more positive sentiment.

I think Judy is done. Basketball is going to be rebuilding even if Fancher is the next Brad Stevens. Football is going against their toughest schedule yet, and if Judy pulls a quick trigger on Lambert, sheís gonna be dumping gasoline on this fire. I mean to say, I think she cant win. They know she is costing them donations and ticket sales at this point.

And
AND

I will join the 49er club for the first time. Iíll purchase football and basketball tickets. And most importantly Iíll show up when possible. If they make me believe enough, Iíll even volunteer my time to help grow the 49er club.

I think itís important to say that if they let Judy go, and hire outside, we need to immediately change our message to one that is more positive.

Not as certain that Judy is gone as you are but I like your attitude.  She is costing the AD big time at this point. 

I agree the message needs to be much more positive and supportive when we get new leadership. 

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 06:57:13 pm

And
AND

What will you do?

The 2nd thing I will do is change my pants.
Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

metro

• Freshman
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 07:15:47 pm

And
AND

Not as certain that Judy is gone as you are but I like your attitude.  She is costing the AD big time at this point. 

I agree the message needs to be much more positive and supportive when we get new leadership.
Judy is likely soliciting donors for 3-4 more years to restore her rep.  Need time!! 

Colorado49er

• Freshman
Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 07:18:40 pm
If Judy does leave in the near future, it will probably be a retirement.  She would be spared the indignity of a firing.

I would be super excited if a new AD comes on board.  Even better if it is a Jeff Mullins type of person who would create a buzz.

ghostofclt

• Junior
Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 07:52:05 pm
clt bets metro will contribute when we get a new AD.

Gassman

• Junior
Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 08:22:28 pm
I will renew all season tickets. 

I will completely positive and supportive.

I will keep that positivity for at least 5 years because itís going to take a long time to fix the damage done and heal the wounds with our alumni and community.

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 08:38:22 pm
Judy will never be fired unless there is some major scandal going on behind the scenes as long as Phil is here. The best hope is she retires.

49erCC

• Sophomore
Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 08:50:07 pm
I agree she will never be fired but our pressure may bring that retirement on pretty soon!!!

ninerJ

• Walk On
Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 08:01:24 am
If Judy does leave in the near future, it will probably be a retirement.  She would be spared the indignity of a firing.

I would be super excited if a new AD comes on board.  Even better if it is a Jeff Mullins type of person who would create a buzz.

Danny Morrison.......best choice if he would take it and I bet he would !

metro

• Freshman
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 08:16:29 am
I think a direct hit with correct foia search terms can send this all over the edge.  Grady Davis gate is only the beginning.  its like playing battleship.  Any foia hit also needs media attn.  Grady Davis stuff went down friday b4 xmas, terrible time. when football is done wfnz is gets starved for content.

their emails going public is the nightmare.

bleedsgreenandgold

• Senior Captain
Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 08:59:45 am
I think a direct hit with correct foia search terms can send this all over the edge.  Grady Davis gate is only the beginning.  its like playing battleship.  Any foia hit also needs media attn.  Grady Davis stuff went down friday b4 xmas, terrible time. when football is done wfnz is gets starved for content.

I agree 100% with this and encourage anyone that has the time to do so. I have personally have a few I'll be submitting later this week.

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 09:05:52 am

I agree 100% with this and encourage anyone that has the time to do so. I have personally have a few I'll be submitting later this week.
If you are submitting an FOIA, let me know what the terms are and I'll "catalog" it, we don't need multiple requests for the same stuff and slowing down the response rate.

jfickett

• Walk On
Reply #15 on: January 02, 2018, 09:13:18 am

If you are submitting an FOIA, let me know what the terms are and I'll "catalog" it, we don't need multiple requests for the same stuff and slowing down the response rate.

And, to go along with this point, PLEASE be very courteous and professional with the folks in the General Counsel's office.  They have been unbelievably professional in my experience, especially considering the subject matter.  They are not the enemies....please remember that in your email communications with them.

chidave

• Junior
Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 09:26:14 am
Anyone have a step by step process for FOIA requests?

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 09:34:07 am
Submit a FOIA request on her ties to Russia.   :p
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

jfickett

• Walk On
Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 09:35:21 am
Anyone have a step by step process for FOIA requests?

It's very easy.  All you need to do is use the language below, fill in the blanks, and send to t.dadio at uncc dot edu

Email body:

Dear Ms. Dadio:

I am writing to request certain public records pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes Section 132-1 (the ďLawĒ).  Specifically, my request pertains to [FILL IN THIS BLANK WITH GENERAL SUBJECT OF YOUR REQUEST].  In making this request, I ask that the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (ďUniversityĒ) produce copies or arrange for the inspection of the following:

1. All "records" (as that term is defined in the Law) pertaining to or arising out of [Specific records request #1]
2. All records pertaining to or arising out of [Specific records request #2]
3. etc etc

If you decline any or all of these requests, please cite each specific exemption or privilege you feel justifies the refusal to release the information.  If any documents are withheld under the assertion of attorney-client privilege or attorney work-product, please provide a brief log for each withheld communication or document identifying the date of the communication or document, the type of communication or document (email, letter, text message, etc.), and the individuals privy to the communication or document.

The Law requires that you respond to and fulfill this request ďas promptly as possible.Ē  I do not intend to impose any sort of rush processing.  However, if you expect a significant delay in responding to and fulfilling this request, please contact me with information about when I might expect copies or the ability to inspect the requested records.  Further, if it appears that copying charges will exceed [$50.00 or whatever number you're comfortable with], please contact me before initiating any copying project with an estimate of the total cost.  My preference is to receive responsive records in a digital format, but if paper copies must be made, please send them to:

[YOUR ADDRESS]

Thank you for considering my request and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

[YOUR NAME]

Ms. Dadio will then respond to your email, acknowledge your request, and put it in line.  Again, please send a message to Moss2k before and after submitting any FOIAs so we can keep track of them and avoid overlap.

We have already FOIA'd documents related to Judy's retirement and "succession planning" and got 0 hits, which means they are keeping those conversations to phone/in-person.  So don't waste your time.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:38:44 am by jfickett »

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #19 on: January 02, 2018, 09:39:51 am
"Grady Davis" has, clearly, been FOIA'd as well.

bleedsgreenandgold

• Senior Captain
Reply #20 on: January 02, 2018, 09:40:20 am

Perfect, possible to make a public document so we aren't pestering you?

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #21 on: January 02, 2018, 09:47:56 am

Perfect, possible to make a public document so we aren't pestering you?
I'd rather it not be public, some things are best kept that way  :)

Just DM me here or at @_agent49 with what you are are FOIA'ing.

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #22 on: January 02, 2018, 11:58:49 am

Grady Davis gate is #notdun

ghostofclt

• Junior
Reply #23 on: January 02, 2018, 02:05:09 pm
clt says to ask for emails pertaining to winning games.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #24 on: January 02, 2018, 02:06:22 pm
An Assitant AD for Football from a good P5 program or a previous AD at a great G5 football program. We need a football expert since we've never had one.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos