Author Topic: Chalk Talk  (Read 399 times)

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
on: January 04, 2018, 07:06:07 am
Anyone going to hear aww shucks?

FSL Owner

• Freshman
Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 08:21:19 am
Have attended everyone of these events and it is very nice.....but there is no way in hell I am attending it this year.  Once Judy is gone and a competent replacement is hired I will come back. 

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 08:37:40 am
Have attended everyone of these events and it is very nice.....but there is no way in hell I am attending it this year.  Once Judy is gone and a competent replacement is hired I will come back.

I haven't attended any of these, but IF she's gone I will go.  Regardless of our feelings on Brad and his return next season, if she's gone we all need to support him and the team.  New AD means we all put on green tinted glasses.  New AD is going to need all the help they can get rallying this fanbase.
Mahna Mahna

bleedsgreenandgold

• Senior Captain
Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:46:38 am
If you go and question our recruiting tactics, be prepared to be told that you have no idea what you're talking about. The coaches are taking all of this very personal.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:02:36 am by bleedsgreenandgold »

ninerID

• Athletic Director
Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 08:50:36 am
need to make sure the hudl server isn't going through maintenance that night for when we play videos of recruits.
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

chidave

• Junior
Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 08:51:28 am
Good, I take my failures personal as well. They have to be expecting it to be brought up, just as if Judy is there she has to expect question(s) to be asked about the under-performance of the athletic department. Unless they plan on not taking questions this year?

Pretty sure I will be there but will know for certain in a couple of weeks.

metro

• Freshman
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 09:07:41 am
fire judy
fire lambert

then I am not only in for this event.... and in for season tix both sports. 

49ers better start looking at macro vs micro or their won't be a team 10 years from now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:18:53 am by punchdrunk »

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 09:16:53 am
I'm curious about what the format change is going to be. At this point, it'd be a smart idea to eliminate the Q&A.

metro

• Freshman
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 09:21:03 am
If you go and question our recruiting tactics, be prepared to be told that you have no idea what you're talking about. The coaches are taking all of this very personal.
Brad "no other offers" Lambert mad?

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 09:27:04 am
I'm curious about what the format change is going to be. At this point, it'd be a smart idea to eliminate the Q&A.
seems pointless to even have it at this point. Will probably just end up with an embarrassing crowd.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos