Author Topic: Attention all campers!! (and everyone else)  (Read 13775 times)

Butter49er

• Freshman
Reply #50 on: November 22, 2004, 03:03:29 pm
Well at least this semi-productive discussion went down the drain fast.

lutz9er

• Junior
    • http://
Reply #51 on: November 22, 2004, 03:10:36 pm
Originally posted by SKEET SKEET@Nov 21 2004, 07:58 PM
I mean one the first things that would have to change is that gay name.  Niner Nation is a much better name than Gang Green, if our student's organization is named after a disease who the hell would want to join, diseases belong in Greenville.
I agree, diseases belong to the butt pirates. Their student/spirit group is actually called the "Purple Genital Warts", but thats fitting for them I guess.

My adopted college football team is the Charlotte College Owls!

NLP

Reply #52 on: November 22, 2004, 03:52:46 pm
I still hate that we have to rely on distributing tickets at Prospector and walk-ups for some of the students.  It looks like all but 5 or 6 are gone from Prospector, but who knows how many will be at the table for the Student entrance.  Either student's are too stupid to know where to go to get the tickets before game day, or too apathetic.

I'd love nothing more than for the last second students to get the "Sorry, Park's closed. Moose out front should have told you." routine when they try to walk up.

Hooligan

• Freshman
Reply #53 on: November 22, 2004, 03:57:58 pm
Anyone with a ticket to 104 that comes with apparel from another school should be made to sit in the folding chairs around the track, given a warm soda shower, or removed from the building.  It wouldnt  take to many times before the lesson was learned.
THE BOBBY LUTZ
FAREWELL TOUR #1[/size][/font]
LIVE...with Special Guest - Rob Moxley
Coming to an arena near you...
November 2006 - February 2007
CALL 704 687 4949

REFUND YOUR TICKETS TODAY!!

switchfoot

• Assistant Coach
Reply #54 on: November 22, 2004, 10:42:24 pm
Did none of you read some of gamers posts on the political board?  He's crazy!

gamer

• Senior
Reply #55 on: November 23, 2004, 11:20:52 am
Originally posted by switchfoot@Nov 22 2004, 11:59 PM
Did none of you read some of gamers posts on the political board?  He's crazy!
Still whining about the election, swft? Hold up your fingers to make "L"s, like Mikey Moore, your hero, and look in the mirror. Maybe you want to join the Sux17 "crew" to beat up someone who doesn't dress like you. Here's your chance. On second thought you better to wait till its a mob, not just a small gang.
The greatest boon in the popularity of Chapel Hill sports was the advent of cash registers that automatically figure change.

switchfoot

• Assistant Coach
Reply #56 on: November 23, 2004, 12:33:27 pm
Anyone who wears a UNC hat to our games shows their true ignorance.  By the way, gamer, are you jealous of Michael Moore.  Between you and NinerOne, I have never seen two people more obessed with one guy in my entire life.  If yo check my posts from the past, I have never defended Moore's movie. EVER!

Agent Smith

• Walk On
Reply #57 on: November 23, 2004, 12:55:05 pm
Next time smack that Tarhole crap off of his pretty little head.   The sentinals have your back!!

gamer

• Senior
Reply #58 on: November 23, 2004, 05:09:29 pm
How many niners does it take to take one UNC hat? Sounds like a pollock joke. The chisux guy has a dozen punks covering his ass, but my hat still covers my head.
The greatest boon in the popularity of Chapel Hill sports was the advent of cash registers that automatically figure change.

JKniner

• Freshman
Reply #59 on: November 23, 2004, 05:32:35 pm
Gamer- why wear the hat in our house??? I don't get it. Can you explain for us. Also which one of you cats was wearing the Northstars jersey?

ninerID

• Athletic Director
Reply #60 on: November 23, 2004, 06:04:55 pm
someone on row 2 or 3 had an ECU hat on.
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

User not found

Reply #61 on: November 23, 2004, 06:29:47 pm
Originally posted by JKniner@Nov 23 2004, 05:38 PM
Gamer- why wear the hat in our house??? I don't get it. Can you explain for us. Also which one of you cats was wearing the Northstars jersey?
Uh oh, I think I know who you are talking about and you don't want to be calling him out on his loyalty to the Niners.  

Why don't you guys worry a little less about what people are wearing and worry more about filling the empty seats. (except for carolina hat guy, who clearly needs a beating)

JKniner

• Freshman
Reply #62 on: November 23, 2004, 07:26:25 pm
I'm not calling the northstar jersey out...quite the opposite. He is big time into the game as am I and I was guessing he is a regular poster. Just trying to put the face on some of the posters.

Card49

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
  • Putting handbills on windshields
Reply #63 on: February 28, 2014, 11:38:27 pm
Chisox, I'll be there wearing my UNC hat. You talk big about what you and you boys are going to do to me, and how many people have your back, but you aint s*** with you boys not covering you ass. I not no little freshman either. You just walk up to the biggest baddest MF you see with a UNC hat, take it off my head and slap my face without you boys around, then you talk about me.

:P
Gamer

Niner89

• Senior Captain
Reply #64 on: March 01, 2014, 06:24:47 am
Chisox, I'll be there wearing my UNC hat. You talk big about what you and you boys are going to do to me, and how many people have your back, but you aint s*** with you boys not covering you ass. I not no little freshman either. You just walk up to the biggest baddest MF you see with a UNC hat, take it off my head and slap my face without you boys around, then you talk about me.

:p
Gamer

If ya ain't already got one of the "tramp stamp" ya better get one to go with the hat, gamer (I heard it's 50% off at all the participating Wal-mart this week-end). Besides, Summer is around the corner and all, ya may need it to hang out at the pool to show off your "loyalty". 8)

I told him to call 911 . . . because the house is . . . on FIRE.

Powerbait

Reply #65 on: March 01, 2014, 09:25:48 am
Pretty sure that was a joke. 

Niner89

• Senior Captain
Reply #66 on: March 01, 2014, 09:32:28 am

Powerbait

Reply #67 on: March 01, 2014, 09:35:21 am
That reads to me like gamer is saying that we should be grateful that people are coming to our games instead of antagonizing them.  Not a new idea on these boards.  In fact, I believe metro has made that same argument recently. 

Niner89

• Senior Captain
Reply #68 on: March 01, 2014, 09:55:38 am

Good intention or not . . .But, I am not so sure about joking when it comes to expressing yourself as a thug toward  fellow Niners is all.

bleedsgreenandgold

• Senior Captain
Reply #69 on: March 01, 2014, 12:46:21 pm
I'm still wondering why the mods allowed Metro the mental midget back on here. Him bumping threads like this serve no purpose other than to troll.

Card49

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
  • Putting handbills on windshields
Reply #70 on: March 01, 2014, 03:02:58 pm
I'm still wondering why the mods allowed Metro the mental midget back on here. Him bumping threads like this serve no purpose other than to troll.
So angry

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #71 on: March 01, 2014, 04:56:58 pm
Stop bumping pointless threads.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos