Author Topic: NN.N FSL Purchase Poll  (Read 65122 times)

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #150 on: April 26, 2013, 03:43:24 pm
How many FSLs are left?
"We are not here to elevate ourselves, but the institution.
            ---- Bonnie Cone      1965 in Time magazine

" 'Reality': what a concept!"
            ---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

emf

• Senior
Reply #151 on: April 26, 2013, 05:20:43 pm
How many FSLs are left?
I'm sure if you check http://charlotte49ersfootball.com/ they will have the current information posted there.

hahahahahaha....

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #152 on: April 26, 2013, 06:18:41 pm
How many FSLs are left?
I'm sure if you check http://charlotte49ersfootball.com/ they will have the current information posted there.

hahahahahaha....

Our guys should have kept that website. We'd have had a lot more content up then the U is putting into it. The U puts any relevant info on Charlotte49ers.com and ignores that website entirely.

C49er

• Senior
    • http://www.Charlotte49erFootball.com
Reply #153 on: April 26, 2013, 06:42:56 pm
How many FSLs are left?
As of two days ago:

100 Green FSL's and 250 Gold FSL's remaining

emf

• Senior
Reply #154 on: May 03, 2013, 03:17:10 pm
According to this guy, 65% of FSL holders weren't donors to Athletics before.

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #155 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:37 pm
According to this guy, 65% of FSL holders weren't donors to Athletics before.

I can see that. Some are football players' parents/family, some may not care for other sports, some just LIKE football, some had them rammed down their throats in order to "call in some favors".  :)) I'm still concerned with actual game day attendance in the FSL sections, esp, the Gold sections.  :-X

---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Reply #156 on: May 03, 2013, 04:51:26 pm
How many FSLs are left?
As of two days ago:

I posted this on April 16th.  I don't remember where I got those numbers, but I am pretty sure I didn't make them up.  Sometimes I worry that nobody in the Athletic Department really knows these things.

160 Gold and 140 Green FSLs left.  I really do think they will all be gone by the first game.
#unc-CHeatingPays

C49er

• Senior
    • http://www.Charlotte49erFootball.com
Reply #157 on: May 03, 2013, 07:44:29 pm
How many FSLs are left?
As of two days ago:

I posted this on April 16th.  I don't remember where I got those numbers, but I am pretty sure I didn't make them up.  Sometimes I worry that nobody in the Athletic Department really knows these things.

160 Gold and 140 Green FSLs left.  I really do think they will all be gone by the first game.
Haha, Nugget. Seems those numbers aren't quite set in stone. I saw this (the numbers I posted) online by an AD rep.

Gassman

• Junior
Reply #158 on: May 03, 2013, 07:50:39 pm
How many FSLs are left?
As of two days ago:

Haha, Nugget. Seems those numbers aren't quite set in stone. I saw this (the numbers I posted) online by an AD rep.

The green zone number could have gone up because people are upgrading to gold 

emf

• Senior
Reply #159 on: June 05, 2013, 04:13:23 pm
We have now sold nearly 95 percent of our available Forty-Niner Seat Licenses (FSLs), which translates into a projected $5.2 million worth of support for the football program. Currently, we have less than 300 FSLs left and that number is divided among the Green and Gold tiers, with only 120 Green Tier FSLs remaining.
http://administration.uncc.edu/chancellor/chancellors-outbox/newsletters/football

2012ALUMNI49er

• Walk On
Reply #160 on: June 05, 2013, 04:22:16 pm
We have now sold nearly 95 percent of our available Forty-Niner Seat Licenses (FSLs), which translates into a projected $5.2 million worth of support for the football program. Currently, we have less than 300 FSLs left and that number is divided among the Green and Gold tiers, with only 120 Green Tier FSLs remaining.
http://administration.uncc.edu/chancellor/chancellors-outbox/newsletters/football

Interesting. When I bought my 2 FSLs on April 1st, they said there were under 100 green tier FSLs remaining. Our ticket office people are crafty.
Why not Charlotte?

emf

• Senior
Reply #161 on: June 05, 2013, 04:24:02 pm

Interesting. When I bought my 2 FSLs on April 1st, they said there were under 100 green tier FSLs remaining. Our ticket office people are crafty.
Green -> Gold upgrades, maybe?

2012ALUMNI49er

• Walk On
Reply #162 on: June 05, 2013, 04:28:55 pm

Green -> Gold upgrades, maybe?

I guess. Must be nice to afford that.
Why not Charlotte?

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #163 on: June 05, 2013, 04:44:06 pm
Best part about green FSLs is that if its cold my GF will side in next to me, and if its hot we have enough space not to touch each other or the neighbors.

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #164 on: July 04, 2013, 04:58:10 pm
Interesting: just noticed that my 49er Club ranking has gone DOWN 20 points since 3-15-13. (The date FSL priority was set for seat assignment.) Seems 20 other folks got ahead of me after that date, probably due to FSL upgrades, increased donations, additional donators, etc. So be it.  :)

---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #165 on: July 04, 2013, 06:37:04 pm
Interesting: just noticed that my 49er Club ranking has gone DOWN 20 points since 3-15-13. (The date FSL priority was set for seat assignment.) Seems 20 other folks got ahead of me after that date, probably due to FSL upgrades, increased donations, additional donators, etc. So be it.  :)

Also could be the fiscal 49er club year.  I made my final donation last Friday to maintain my level.
Mahna Mahna

BleEDgreen49er

• Freshman
Reply #166 on: January 28, 2017, 09:18:39 am
How much are tickets "non FSL"?

Seems like if they sell them for less than what we (FSL) have to buy them for we got a raw deal?

$47.50 per game for FSL's seems like an increase from years past....  $30 per game seems a bit more fair.

We shouldn't cost more than a gamecocks game (even though they have way more seats)

Are they trying to out price the FSL's season ticket price to eliminate people from having season tickets?

What's the goal here?

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director
Reply #167 on: January 28, 2017, 09:40:11 am
How much are tickets "non FSL"?

Seems like if they sell them for less than what we (FSL) have to buy them for we got a raw deal?

$47.50 per game for FSL's seems like an increase from years past....  $30 per game seems a bit more fair.

We shouldn't cost more than a gamecocks game (even though they have way more seats)

Are they trying to out price the FSL's season ticket price to eliminate people from having season tickets?

What's the goal here?
FSL tickets are 'only' 32.67 a game. You can get tickets on stubhub generally cheaper.

You have to pay for the green white game which adds $10 per ticket and each season ticket has a $6 online fee.

I have 3 FSLs. I'm not going to the spring game and the market value of that ticket is $0.

So before I even get a ticket I've paid $48 in "fees".

I can only get to MAYBE 3 games a year. I can sell the others generally but basically break even so that I don't risk a complete loss. The games I don't go to I risk weather or general end of season apathy.

It just isn't a wise investment for out of state folks. Moral obligation to buy tickets has waned.
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

Tintin

• Senior
Reply #168 on: January 28, 2017, 01:13:10 pm
My tickets are 768.00 for four tickets or 32.00 a piece out the door. 
FSL Owner since February 2nd, 2009

austinniner

• Senior
Reply #169 on: January 28, 2017, 07:15:21 pm

I'm trying to figure this out too.  My season ticket seats got WORSE last season.  Now, I don't ever make it to games, but surely i didn't lose 10 seats further away and 4 rows closer while giving a modest increase in donations?  How do I have two FSLs, give more money, and get worse seats?  I living in F#$$ing Austin, TX.  I never get back for games - airfare is thousands for the family, so I only buy them to help the ticket sales and try to not lose too much money when I sell them on Stubhub.  Why do we penalize our donors and reward everyone else?  why?  because our school goes back to the well way too often.  they don't look for new avenues to get money, they just keep going back to the same donors again and again.  So f#$$ing sick of it.  GROW the damn fanbase.. .PLEASE.  Judy - this is directed at you, I know you're reading. 
"Noon is tough for friggin fans" - Brad Lambert

NJNiner12

• Walk On
Reply #170 on: January 29, 2017, 09:20:32 am

I'm trying to figure this out too.  My season ticket seats got WORSE last season.  Now, I don't ever make it to games, but surely i didn't lose 10 seats further away and 4 rows closer while giving a modest increase in donations?  How do I have two FSLs, give more money, and get worse seats?  I living in F#$$ing Austin, TX.  I never get back for games - airfare is thousands for the family, so I only buy them to help the ticket sales and try to not lose too much money when I sell them on Stubhub.  Why do we penalize our donors and reward everyone else?  why?  because our school goes back to the well way too often.  they don't look for new avenues to get money, they just keep going back to the same donors again and again.  So f#$$ing sick of it.  GROW the damn fanbase.. .PLEASE.  Judy - this is directed at you, I know you're reading.

I am confused by this. I live in NJ and I have attended 1 game in 2 seasons and my seats actually got better. I was told as long as I make the donation is doesn't matter and I won't ever lose my seat.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #171 on: January 29, 2017, 09:43:11 am
........So f#$$ing sick of it.  GROW the damn fanbase.. .PLEASE.  Judy - this is directed at you, I know you're reading.

I don't blame Judy for not wanting to grow the fan base.  That would mean having to expand the football stadium and having to answer more irate emails from fans about the suckiness known as 49er Athletics. 

Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos