Author Topic: G5 Discussing Starting Own Playoff  (Read 3382 times)

chidave

• Junior
Reply #25 on: December 30, 2016, 06:08:24 pm

Hal Jordan

• Freshman
Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever.

NinerFutbol

• Walk On
Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 03:46:15 pm
I do not see the P5 giving up ANY of their monopoly status or diluting it with G5 programs - It is ALL about the $$$.  Perhaps after every P5 program has gold-plated toliet seats and locker and weight rooms from marble and brass, they may consider a G5 if it would make their payday easier.

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 03:55:45 pm
I do not see the P5 giving up ANY of their monopoly status or diluting it with G5 programs - It is ALL about the $$$.  Perhaps after every P5 program has gold-plated toliet seats and locker and weight rooms from marble and brass, they may consider a G5 if it would make their payday easier.

The legal ramifications of not providing a certain level of access I think will force their hand to keep a path open for G5 conferences.
Mahna Mahna

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #29 on: January 04, 2017, 04:50:46 pm
Have a G5 Playoff, & call it "The REAL National Playoff" just out of spite.   :))
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos