Author Topic: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIRE JUDY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 31830 times)

TRLeader

• Senior
  • #1 TWill fan
Reply #400 on: December 02, 2017, 05:33:40 pm
Something I've not seen mentioned-

Judy Rose is obsessed with the athletic director and NCAA industry via conferences, committees, speeches etc.  She wants to be a legend amongst her colleagues.  This is a well known fact.

Today's ESPN gameday was seen by 99% of NCAA ADs.  And if they did not see it, they heard.  That's gonna leave a huge mark in terms of legacy she wants so badly to have.

My last email to Phil stressed how much her legacy continues to be destroyed by each additional year she hangs on.  At some point the bad will so far outweigh the good...no one will remember any of the good she has done.  If she has any concern about her legacy...she should leave now.
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #401 on: December 02, 2017, 05:36:03 pm
Darion Clark, Willie Clayton, Brett Netzer, and now Darion Clark all making statements.

Darions is my favorite.
#bus1

dmastinsc

• Freshman
Reply #402 on: December 02, 2017, 05:37:34 pm
Links or screenshots to the former player’s comments please?

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #403 on: December 02, 2017, 05:40:58 pm
Darion Clark, Willie Clayton, Brett Netzer, and now Darion Clark all making statements.

Darions is my favorite.
You have to graduate.  If you don't have a diploma your words are less weight.  I would exclude Netzer as he just left as junior for 500k and will finish
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #404 on: December 02, 2017, 08:05:24 pm

Darions is my favorite.
You have to graduate.  If you don't have a diploma your words are less weight.  I would exclude Netzer as he just left as junior for 500k and will finish

I'd agree less weight but some of these athletes were partially run off because of her.  I'm friends with a soccer player who didn't graduate because she kicked him off the team for something stupid.
Mahna Mahna

Upstate49er

• Sophomore
  • FSL Owner
    • http://www.charlotte49erfootball.com/
Reply #405 on: December 02, 2017, 08:29:16 pm
Something I've not seen mentioned-

Judy Rose is obsessed with the athletic director and NCAA industry via conferences, committees, speeches etc.  She wants to be a legend amongst her colleagues.  This is a well known fact.

Today's ESPN gameday was seen by 99% of NCAA ADs.  And if they did not see it, they heard.  That's gonna leave a huge mark in terms of legacy she wants so badly to have.
Legend in regards to what?  How to be completely incompetent and still be an AD?
Charlotte 49ers Football

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos