Author Topic: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIRE JUDY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 32254 times)

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #50 on: October 04, 2017, 05:12:57 pm
Is there a way we can push her into retiring with some perceived dignity?  She would be more inclined to go alone with it, plus it would help from a Public Relations point of view.

She knows the PR nightmare of a school firing a female AD....she's not going anywhere until she wants to and is ready.

She has the school by the short & curly's.

Title IX in the fullest effect.

PR nightmare???  That implies that the general public is following this situation and cares about 49ers athletics. Forget the fact that her removal would be performance based and completely justified, our athletics program is practically unknown outside of the current students and some of the alumni base...no one else cares!  Who do you really think is going to make a PR issue out of the move?

Not sure how long you've been around...but we liked the publicity of hiring one of the first female AD's in NCAA history.

But you have been living under a rock for the last 10 years of extreme political correctness if you don't think we want to stay as far away from the stigma of being one of the first to FIRE a female AD.

In this day and time.

That concern is real.

This is overstated, and if it’s a legit concern for anyone then they’re a legit cuck. Revenue sports have crumbled under Rose. Keeping anyone around with her record is indefensible. If Judy was brand new and remotely mediocre that would be one thing. Her reality is something else.

I suspect we’re only leaving Judy in place because some wealthy blue hairs don’t want to see her embarrassed. F them, if that’s true.

The BANNER will embarrass her!!! Can't wait!!!

Is this banner really going to happen? Or is it another NN.N pipe dream/hoax?
"We are not here to elevate ourselves, but the institution.”
            ---- Bonnie Cone      1965 in Time magazine

" 'Reality': what a concept!"
            ---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

NovaNiner

• Senior

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 10:36:15 pm
http://firejudyrose.com/

#firejudyrose

Excellent.
#firejudyrose

Good job.  I wonder if someone from the school will comment on this or if it will be intentionally ignored.
Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

donkeyjaws

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #53 on: October 05, 2017, 08:58:07 am
To those that haven't seen previously - a Fire Judy Rose banner is supposed to fly around the stadium prior to this weekend's Marshall game from 3-5PM. Don't miss it. How often does someone do a job so badly that an airplane must be flown to let the world know about it???

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #54 on: October 05, 2017, 09:16:35 am
To those that haven't seen previously - a Fire Judy Rose banner is supposed to fly around the stadium prior to this weekend's Marshall game from 3-5PM. Don't miss it. How often does someone do a job so badly that an airplane must be flown to let the world know about it???

Having the opportunity to see this banner may help increase attendance.
Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #55 on: October 05, 2017, 09:34:19 am

Having the opportunity to see this banner may help increase attendance.

Should be interesting in NINER NATION in the next few weeks/months.
"We are not here to elevate ourselves, but the institution.”
            ---- Bonnie Cone      1965 in Time magazine

" 'Reality': what a concept!"
            ---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #56 on: October 05, 2017, 09:36:23 am
clt will bring his eclipse glasses to watch the banner.

dmastinsc

• Freshman
Reply #57 on: October 05, 2017, 11:51:08 am
Is it too late for the banner to point folks to the website and/or petition? 

BigTymers99

• Walk On
Reply #58 on: October 05, 2017, 11:58:28 am
It is imperative that the banner flyover gets media coverage. Take pictures and video (clear images if possible) and tweet/email as many websites as possible. I would start with USA Today, they're quick to run with anything.

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #59 on: October 05, 2017, 01:02:49 pm
It is imperative that the banner flyover gets media coverage. Take pictures and video (clear images if possible) and tweet/email as many websites as possible. I would start with USA Today, they're quick to run with anything.

I have contacted WCCB, ESPN 730 and The Observer as well as Richard Walker.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:06:29 pm by NinerWupAss »
Mahna Mahna

LzeroKI

• Walk On
Reply #60 on: October 05, 2017, 01:08:57 pm

Probably not a bad idea to pass along info and photos to the guy at ESPN who does the bottom 10, and the CUSA SB Nation page?

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #61 on: October 05, 2017, 01:50:48 pm
Do we know for a fact it's happening? I hope that one poster isn't jerking our chain....

bckicker3

• Walk On
Reply #62 on: October 05, 2017, 01:51:49 pm

Probably not a bad idea to pass along info and photos to the guy at ESPN who does the bottom 10, and the CUSA SB Nation page?

^ ALL OF THE ABOVE. The flyover will be for TWO full hours between 3-5PM. This thing will be circling the campus for that long.......If you think about it, that's an awful long time!!!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:53:58 pm by bckicker3 »

bckicker3

• Walk On
Reply #63 on: October 05, 2017, 01:52:31 pm
Do we know for a fact it's happening? I hope that one poster isn't jerking our chain....

I don't jerk chains buddy

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #64 on: October 05, 2017, 01:55:41 pm

I don't jerk chains buddy

Hahaha good I'm ready to see it fly!

austinniner

• Senior
Reply #65 on: October 05, 2017, 02:19:03 pm
This fan base may be small, but we have VERY STRONG grass roots.
"Noon is tough for friggin fans" - Brad Lambert

ninerfan55

• Assistant Coach
Reply #66 on: October 05, 2017, 02:45:10 pm
This fan base may be small, but we have VERY STRONG grass roots.

let's build this fan base back up. get rid of judy and start winning.

Ninerballin

• Assistant Coach
  • checksum
Reply #67 on: October 05, 2017, 06:40:01 pm
Can't wait for the banner, #FIREJUDYROSE

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #68 on: October 05, 2017, 07:33:22 pm
Judy should have left with Major. The captain should go down with the ship. We had a top 50 basketball program for many years and she played a “major” role in dismantling it.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #69 on: October 06, 2017, 09:59:25 am
Are we sure the AD office won't pay the plane flying the banner more $ to not fly it?
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Reply #70 on: October 06, 2017, 04:32:42 pm
I am putting this here because it is not worth another thread.

It will be announced soon that someone is leaving.  I think the people of the board will generally view this as a good opportunity, until we do three pages on Judy hiring the replacement.  I can't tell you who it is, but I did want to stir up the muck, so have at it.  I think you may find out next week.
#unc-CHeatingPays

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #71 on: October 06, 2017, 04:46:19 pm

It will be announced soon that someone is leaving.  I think the people of the board will generally view this as a good opportunity, until we do three pages on Judy hiring the replacement.  I can't tell you who it is, but I did want to stir up the muck, so have at it.  I think you may find out next week.
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Only names that would make sense and worth a multi-page discussion would be a Hibbs (3 pages is probably more than he could command), Spease (not sure it's a 3 pager either) or Lambert. Cara won't garner that sort of discussion and Price isn't going anywhere IMO.

My gut says Hummer.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:54:15 pm by moss2k »

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #72 on: October 06, 2017, 04:48:56 pm
clt speculates that haltron is leaving. CHP will tear it down.

emf

• Senior
Reply #73 on: October 06, 2017, 06:04:08 pm

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Only names that would make sense and worth a multi-page discussion would be a Hibbs (3 pages is probably more than he could command), Spease (not sure it's a 3 pager either) or Lambert. Cara won't garner that sort of discussion and Price isn't going anywhere IMO.

My gut says Hummer.
If it's (Mike) Hummer then that's likely two people leaving because #family.

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #74 on: October 06, 2017, 06:49:19 pm

My gut says Hummer.
If it's (Mike) Hummer then that's likely two people leaving because #family.
My gut was wrong.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos