Author Topic: CoC Postgame  (Read 2309 times)

Threemire09

• Junior
    • http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=9218348
Reply #25 on: November 19, 2017, 09:22:36 pm
Hudson played the best D Iíve seen from him against Charleston
All time Favorite 49er Team
PG Sean Colson
SG Brendan Plavich
SF Eddie Basden
PF Demarco Johnson
F Cornbread
BN Diego
BN Leemire
BN Jobey
BN Lang
BN Dinkins

Colorado49er

• Freshman
Reply #26 on: November 19, 2017, 10:04:27 pm
Which assistant pursued Haslem?  Was it the same assistant who went after Devarte Watson?  Watson isn't even on the Queens roster anymore.

We seem to misfire badly with big men.  Benas would have been a better solution than Haslem.

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #27 on: November 19, 2017, 11:24:08 pm
Which assistant pursued Haslem?  Was it the same assistant who went after Devarte Watson?  Watson isn't even on the Queens roster anymore.

We seem to misfire badly with big men.  Benas would have been a better solution than Haslem.

It is hard to find a coordinated 7í man especially one that chooses to come to Charlotte.

NY NINER

• Walk On
Reply #28 on: November 19, 2017, 11:36:23 pm
I am not sure those that think Price played good defense... the wing blew by him every single time.  Same for Ajukwa.  Supica and Vasic need some of their minutes.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #29 on: November 20, 2017, 06:54:03 am

clt says beans was the best big man since el tamir

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 10:59:44 am
Judy wasn't there tonight.  Was she at the Southern Miss game making notes for the upcoming year-end review?

My guess is she was at the women's game, if they had one.  I'm serious.

WBB won at UNCA yesterday. Mission accomplished.......

So regardless of where she was, she will consider the weekend a successful one.  I can't wait to hear her interviewed again and hear her brag about our WBB win.

Apologies for getting off topic.

EDIT: This is a photo posted on twitter after the opening night victory.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:37:14 am by Mr. Bojangles »

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 11:21:52 am
That picture... she's got to be trolling us.  We need to storm Halton arena like the Bastille. 
#bus1

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #32 on: November 20, 2017, 11:47:46 am
Progress - she possibly has a iphone in hand and traded the bag phone
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #33 on: November 20, 2017, 12:02:50 pm
that photo is clearly against her personal policy of her image on twitter.  Listen to moment at 8:00 mark.   

"nobodys business where I am"
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

73niner

• Walk On
Reply #34 on: November 20, 2017, 12:10:23 pm
Serbs  need to start. White has always made boneheaded plays that negate any other sporadic positives he may have. Garvin is showing signs of progress but he too can go in a WTF mode. Haslem is a joke and Ajukua(sp) has regressed.  Price is an interesting player that would fit nicely with the right pieces. He s too slow to create his own shot but his fundamentals are good.  Davis is our best player but as everyone else has said he tries to take the team on his back. Others have to step up for him to be successful .  Bottom line give the Serbs, Davis and Garvin the  majority minutes with others filling in. It may take a while for the chemistry but later on in the season it should pay dividends .

73niner

• Walk On
Reply #35 on: November 20, 2017, 12:22:47 pm
 Someone mentioned we canít recruit a big man. My question how does Upstate SC, all CUSA, 95%of D1 and even Methodist have better centers than us? Canít coach them, canít find them or just dumb bad luck? Are we so bad that no  Quality big man considerate Us?  You think they could look at Price, our facilities, and school with somewhat of a successful history  and most importantly playing time. What gives?

JB

• Sophomore
Reply #36 on: November 20, 2017, 12:54:04 pm
Someone mentioned we canít recruit a big man. My question how does Upstate SC, all CUSA, 95%of D1 and even Methodist have better centers than us? Canít coach them, canít find them or just dumb bad luck? Are we so bad that no  Quality big man considerate Us?  You think they could look at Price, our facilities, and school with somewhat of a successful history  and most importantly playing time. What gives?
I stay up at night wondering what Joe Uchebo is doing these days.
"Frankly I'm not going to deal with head cases.  Life is too short." - Mark Price

NewNiner

• Senior
Reply #37 on: November 20, 2017, 03:00:42 pm
I stay up at night wondering what Joe Uchebo is doing these days.

I loved watching him play.  That guy was all hustle.
Hail Charlotte 49ers and Hark Upon the Gale!

ninerJ

• Walk On
Reply #38 on: November 20, 2017, 03:30:26 pm
I am not sure those that think Price played good defense... the wing blew by him every single time.  Same for Ajukwa.  Supica and Vasic need some of their minutes.
Thank you !  Price had ONE decent defensive play.
Starting lineup should be Davis, White, Garvin, Vasic and Supica.

upperdeck

• Sophomore
Reply #39 on: November 20, 2017, 03:55:24 pm

I really don't disagree on the whole but...You need to watch off the ball more. Hudson extended at least 5-6 possessions in the second half by his hustle alone.

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #40 on: November 20, 2017, 04:21:12 pm

I really don't disagree on the whole but...You need to watch off the ball more. Hudson extended at least 5-6 possessions in the second half by his hustle alone.

I am with you on this. Hudson was not the problem. He worked his ass off when he was in there with half the athletic ability. Austin, if based off the past tw games, should sit next to Haslem on he end of the bench and cheer on the team. The problem I see is when someone gets doubled, our guys stand and watch instead of getting open. And our ball movement has just been terrible.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #41 on: November 20, 2017, 07:15:42 pm

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos