Author Topic: FAU pregame  (Read 2016 times)

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 08:26:30 am
clt says the parking police are very laid back. You can basically park where ever without a pass.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #27 on: November 25, 2017, 11:56:24 am
Heading into the stadium in a few minutes.  This Wake/Duke game starts at 12:30.  Hopefully next season some changes will have been made and I'll be excited about watching the Niners play for a spot in a bowl game.
Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Reply #28 on: November 25, 2017, 01:24:37 pm
This may be Brad Lambert's last game, and in a way I wanted to be there to see it happen, but we decided that it would be more fun to do some Christmas errands instead. $70 in tickets and parking tossed in the trash and I feel like I am making the better entertainment choice with my day.
#unc-CHeatingPays

Ninercentral

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #29 on: November 25, 2017, 01:49:32 pm
This may be Brad Lambert's last game, and in a way I wanted to be there to see it happen, but we decided that it would be more fun to do some Christmas errands instead. $70 in tickets and parking tossed in the trash and I feel like I am making the better entertainment choice with my day.

We basically did the exact same thing and feel the exact same way. Cheers!

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 09:07:45 pm

clt says many others seemed to make the same choice.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #31 on: November 26, 2017, 01:22:44 am

clt says many others seemed to make the same choice.

Missed A&T for my mother in law's 60th surprise birthday party, and I was glad of it.

Saw us beat UAB in OT and was glad of it.

Missed today so I could go Christmas shopping, and was glad of it.

That leaves 3 home games I watched that were downright uninspiring in any way.

So my record of being glad to actually be at a Charlotte 49ers football game this season is 1 in 6. That's not good.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos