Author Topic: Refresher of STANDARDS  (Read 318 times)

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
on: November 22, 2017, 08:19:07 pm
was surfing thru old David Scott Gold Mine.  Still on CO site.

march 2010 has some ball buster quotes in dozens of blog entries
http://gmine.blogspot.com/2010/03/

Rose: Let me separate the football issue from this because football is totally separate from basketball. I never lumped the two together and said 'Can we do this or not?' You look at a program and say are we where we need to be in our basketball program knowing the importance of basketball to this university? We have a healthy (athletic) fund balance and you always have contingency plans and if not, then we're not doing a very good job of our budgeting process.

Rose: This was an extremely difficult decision and not one that was made lightly or in haste,” said Rose. “Bobby has been an important part of the 49ers family and represented our university in a most positive manner. Our expectation​s for our program are high and our goal is to strive to be in the upper echelon of the Atlantic 10 with an opportunity to compete in the NCAA tournament on a regular basis.”

Dubois: I take full responsibil​ity for the contract extension. At that time the year before Bobby went down and looked at the job at South Alabama and there was some uncertainty as to whether we would offer a contract. I think we really wanted because of his longevity and his past record here to give him every benefit of the doubt. In fact, we put in a number of provisions in his contract that I think will serve us well in recruiting a new coach. I take responsibil​ity for it. You will have a hard time getting me to say anything negative about Bobby as an individual or even as a coach. We looked at the record the last five years, we've gone to the NIT twice and we've not gone three times and that by definition says you're out of the top 97 teams and maybe more than that. With the investment we've made in basketball, we have to be better than that.
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 08:29:29 pm
must watch Dubois and air head Judy accept CUSA bid

MIN 2:15  it gets great
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:32:59 pm by punchdrunk »

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 08:39:44 pm
PLEASE someone...anyone.... make a GIF of the 7:50 mark

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 07:29:56 am
clt says we seem to have readjusted our expectations.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos