Author Topic: Davidson Pregame  (Read 2116 times)

N1NER

• Junior
Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 08:49:12 am
f*** Davidson.

F*** Davidson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 09:55:02 am
Acc player lol.
spears avg a double double at BC....take him all day long today
What the hell are you talking about?
cell talk.
Shamari was 9ppg and 6rebs avg in ACC. 
He had a ton of double doubles to average that.  H
Dude is best inside player in last decade at UNCC

lets not rehash Lutz era...just saying Major inherited a top 75 team.  Price inherited a top 300+

And let's not forget.... In an effort to help cover up her stupid hire of Major, Judy would not let any of our players transfer after she fired Bobby; and we had 4 returning starters from that 19 win team. 

She did let Major's players transfer away before Price took over.

I find it funny that Sportsman did not know Spears played in the ACC.

Exactly....Surprising too, as I thought he knew everything.

sportsman1417

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 10:06:46 am
I have had season tickets for 10+ years. You said he averaged a double double and I questioned that. You then admitted you were wrong. Move along clown.

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 10:26:32 am
Is this one of the games we can watch live on Facebook via Stadium?

ninerJ

• Walk On
Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 10:33:08 am
Davidson is always a well coached and disciplined team, which always give up fits !
We don't seem to be able to defend a team that screens in the paint and make cuts to the basket,
which they excel at.  But I think we'll get hot from three land and outscore them......and hopefull
shoot lights out from the free throw line.
We will need Ajukwa to finally show up, Haslem to play like he started the game Saturday,
and Milos to be big in the paint.

cibik02

• Head Coach
Reply #30 on: November 27, 2017, 05:41:25 pm
Not much chatter on the game on this board or their board. People don't care I suppose. I would have thought after the last several year whoopings they have put on us there would be more trash talking by them. Although, they are post game trash talkers.

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 05:50:03 pm
Not much chatter on the game on this board or their board. People don't care I suppose. I would have thought after the last several year whoopings they have put on us there would be more trash talking by them. Although, they are post game trash talkers.

Talking to their fans after the game last year they said they felt sorry for us. 
Mahna Mahna

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 08:07:13 pm
Davidson favored by 7 points.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 08:23:10 pm
clt says this shows the impact of football. No buzz for the Davidson game.

Gassman

• Junior
Reply #34 on: November 27, 2017, 08:24:09 pm

Talking to their fans after the game last year they said they felt sorry for us.

They remember how we used to dominate the series.

Remember when Charlotte could just “out athlete” the Davidson wildcats? 

I miss those days.

Wingate49erFan

• Sophomore
Reply #35 on: November 28, 2017, 02:47:51 am
I expect us to keep it close for a while, but eventually get blown out as we fail to play good enough d against all their screens and back door cuts. They have sliced and diced us for tons of easy layups and open threes the past two seasons. I see no evidence we can change that.
Got Lutz?

charlottewkndbuzz

• Walk On
Reply #36 on: November 28, 2017, 10:02:32 am
Just seeing if anyone had two tix available for tonight?  Do you guys think there will be a good crowd there tonight?  Saw the attendance for the HP game was just over 3k...hopefully, it will be a little better atmosphere tonight given the opponent. 

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #37 on: November 28, 2017, 10:04:42 am
Just seeing if anyone had two tix available for tonight?  Do you guys think there will be a good crowd there tonight?  Saw the attendance for the HP game was just over 3k...hopefully, it will be a little better atmosphere tonight given the opponent.

Should be a better crowd with students back

charlottewkndbuzz

• Walk On
Reply #38 on: November 28, 2017, 10:12:02 am

Should be a better crowd with students back

Ohhh that's right! Completely forgot about that.  Cool, well it will be the first basketball game of the season for us...hopefully it will be competitive.  We will be at Pics or Flying beforehand.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos