Author Topic: GAMEDAY IS IN CHARLOTTE #FIREJUDYROSE  (Read 7567 times)

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
on: November 26, 2017, 05:08:59 pm
Niner Nation,

There comes a time in everyone's life when they have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than themselves. Now is that time.

College Gameday is in Charlotte this weekend for the ACC title. We must make a statement. We need as many Green clad individuals as humanly possible with FIRE JUDY ROSE signs. We must make this as publicly embarrassing as possible. The college football gods have given us a gift and we must take advantage. I know it's short notice, but we need everyone possible. This is more important than any game since campbell. If there is any way for you to participate please come. There is no location listed yet.

Oh yea. After party at Belfast mill
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:11:52 pm by ImfromClayton »
#bus1

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 05:23:51 pm
Barstool needs to spread word. I will be in Aspen snowboarding  That will cap off our trip if we see this at a pub next sat. 
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

bckicker3

• Walk On
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 05:45:13 pm
Niner Nation,

There comes a time in everyone's life when they have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than themselves. Now is that time.

College Gameday is in Charlotte this weekend for the ACC title. We must make a statement. We need as many Green clad individuals as humanly possible with FIRE JUDY ROSE signs. We must make this as publicly embarrassing as possible. The college football gods have given us a gift and we must take advantage. I know it's short notice, but we need everyone possible. This is more important than any game since campbell. If there is any way for you to participate please come. There is no location listed yet.

LET'S GO!!!!!!! No plane banner needed this time!!!!!

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director
Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 06:44:06 pm
I cannot be there. I will assist with paying for supplies for anyone making signs that has PayPal.

Please message me to discuss.
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

chidave

• Junior
Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 08:06:40 pm
I can be there. Please pst the particulars once we have them.

NinerAlum18

• Sophomore
  • Class of 2018
Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 08:57:12 pm
Barstool needs to spread word. I will be in Aspen snowboarding  That will cap off our trip if we see this at a pub next sat.
Barstool 49ers will be there. Sign needs to be made. Multiple.
Will send out a tweet about it tomorrow and several throughout the week
MAKE THE NINERS GREAT AGAIN!

NinerAlum18

• Sophomore
  • Class of 2018
Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 09:03:46 pm
I'm thinking of a sign to go along with the FIRE JUDY sign...something like: JUDY ROSE(or Brad Lambert) CHUGS LIGHT BEERS!!
MAKE THE NINERS GREAT AGAIN!

d_whitley

• Walk On
  • Charlotte c/o 17'
Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 09:08:56 pm
This is something I can get behind. I think I can probably rally a couple of guys as well!
#RockSolid #49ersMBB #NinerStandards
Twitter: d_whitley1 - 49Shades_Green

ghostofclt

• Sophomore

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 08:49:51 am
Niner Nation,

As if the signs in national TV weren't enough - you talk to my inner most desires. 
Mahna Mahna

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 09:05:48 am
If you make signs please be specific and say fire Charlotte athletic director Judy Rose. Outside of this board most Charlotte alums donít know even know of Judy Rose. So if you make a sign #fireJudy no one will know what you are talking about. A picture on the sign would be good too.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 09:12:22 am
clt says have a sign with the fire symbol and a rose symbol.

#earthisfalt

truninersfan

• Sophomore
Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 09:17:32 am
There are 6 or 7 large donors that call the shots at Charlotte and no one on this board is one of them. Judy is here to stay until she decides to leave. Your voice is useless unless you become one of them.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 09:24:56 am
There are 6 or 7 large donors that call the shots at Charlotte and no one on this board is one of them. Judy is here to stay until she decides to leave. Your voice is useless unless you become one of them.

And how many of these "large donors" give a damn if we win or lose?  I hope they plan on upping their ante to cover the past support of all the fans we are losing. 
Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 09:25:15 am

Who are the big donors? Dale Halton and...?

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 09:35:17 am

Johnson.  He has a parking spot reserved at Halton beside coach Price.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 09:36:33 am

Is he an alum?

tasheets

• Walk On
Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 09:38:10 am
We need a sign that says:

"Send Charlotte Athletic Director Judy Rose to the pit of misery! #FIREJUDYROSE"

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 09:51:32 am

Is he an alum?

Yes, he is.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 09:54:56 am

Is he an alum?

Yes, he is.

I thought so.  Regardless of any blind loyalty to Judy, he has to be getting tired of this s***.

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 10:48:21 am

Is he an alum?

Yes, he is.

I thought so.  Regardless of any blind loyalty to Judy, he has to be getting tired of this s***.

He is. 
Mahna Mahna

goniners2016

• Walk On
Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 10:53:39 am

Is he an alum?

Yes, he is.

He is.

FWIW, it has been exactly one month since he last tweeted.
"You don't say much my friend, but when you do it's to the point, and I salute you for it."

Jackrabbit49er

• Freshman
Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 11:02:39 am
I fully support this. I will be watching for it here in Iowa.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum

My college teams:

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #23 on: November 27, 2017, 01:55:41 pm
What time & location for Gameday on Sat?
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

chargrad2008

• Walk On
Reply #24 on: November 27, 2017, 02:10:24 pm
What time & location for Gameday on Sat?

I heard a rumor that is supposed to be in Romare Bearden Park but cannot confirm.  Starts at 9 AM.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos