Author Topic: March to the Endzone 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 730 times)

MikeNiner11

• Sophomore
on: November 29, 2017, 08:58:36 am
It was discussed in the shoutbox this morning about the possibility of having a large student/fan/alumni rally much in the style of the original March to the Endzone rally, except one that is angry as hell, demanding change.

It sounds like there are already a few things in the works, and it would be awesome to try to get everyone on the same page. Student groups, Greeks, our board, etc. 18, I know you are gaining a pretty big following with your Barstool stuff, and are becoming a significant voice among the students. This is something I think many of us would be happy to put money towards.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:46:31 am by MikeNiner11 »

keeper768

• Walk On
Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 09:05:28 am
100% IN, Please let us know what can be done...When and where and how much

Ben H

• Senior
    • WWN
Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 09:06:40 am
If it's on a weekend I will definitely be there.

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 09:16:43 am
Please do it at a time that gets media attention.

NinerAlum18

• Sophomore
  • Class of 2018
Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 09:26:11 am
Barstool 49ers is 100% on board with this! Tell us when, where, what we need to do.
MAKE THE NINERS GREAT AGAIN!

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 09:30:28 am
love this idea
Mahna Mahna

charlottewkndbuzz

• Walk On
Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 09:31:22 am

I know this was mentioned in another thread, but we won't get any better of a platform (media wise) than this Saturday 12/2 for College Gameday.  It is the first time being in Charlotte, nationally televised for 3 hours on ESPN (9am-12pm) and if we could get a group together to be behind the anchors with our signs...Priceless and game-changing! I do believe we need to put our logo or #Charlotte49ers or something on some of the signs, so people watching across the country (who are unaware) can associate who Judy Rose is when they see all the signs.  Know it's really short notice, but this could be huge!

*Update*  Great news: @CollegeGameDay will broadcast from Romare Bearden Park this Saturday in Charlotte. ó Chris Fallica (@chrisfallica) November 28, 2017.  That will be a great spot!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:45:20 am by charlottewkndbuzz »

keeper768

• Walk On
Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 09:34:46 am

I know this was mentioned in another thread, but we won't get any better of a platform (media wise) than this Saturday 12/2 for College Gameday.  It is the first time being in Charlotte, nationally televised for 3 hours on ESPN (9am-12pm) and if we could get a group together to be behind the anchors with our signs...Priceless and game-changing! I do believe we need to put our logo or #Charlotte49ers or something on some of the signs, so people watching across the country (who are unaware) can associate who Judy Rose is when they see all the signs.  Know it's really short notice, but this could be huge!

Down to throw in $$ for high quality signage

Ninerfan2012

• Freshman
Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 09:42:50 am
I'm down for marching in uptown, but I'm afraid we might get drowned out by the Miami and Clemson fans.

However wherever we march, I'm down. Give me a time and a place (preferably a sign as well).

NinerAdvocate

• MemberPF
  • Walk On
Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 09:53:26 am
love this idea

The title of this thread is only barely eclipsed with this idea, which itself is awesome. Make this happen folks. You will remember it always.

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 09:55:52 am
March should be on campus and if it occurs the day before a BOT meeting would be ideal.
Mahna Mahna

MikeNiner11

• Sophomore
Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 10:04:00 am
March should be on campus and if it occurs the day before a BOT meeting would be ideal.

I agree with this. Needs to be fresh on their minds when they meet.

The next meeting is February 15th. Can we keep the heat on until then?

brinsone

• Walk On
Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 10:40:46 am

February is too long.  Rebuilding needs to start at the top...immediately.  If this drags until February, our program will completely collapse from the funding drain. 

I live in Pittsburgh, and am considering coming down for GameDay.

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 10:53:40 am

Down to throw in $$ for high quality signage

I have no high quality, but I have access to a large number of Posters on materials. 
#bus1

chidave

• Junior
Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 11:01:40 am
I should be able to be there (work in the university area) Just let me know when,

This is a great idea. If we go through with it though we need to come correct. A small turnout would give them cover to dismiss the dissent, a large one would be impossible to ignore (especially if we reach out to our friends in the media).

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 11:08:11 am
I don't like waiting until February with the momentum we are getting already. I will definitely make it a priority to join in.

donkeyjaws

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 11:35:14 am
I'm in. Can have some FIRE JUDY signs printed up for pickets.

Savio

• Senior
Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 11:38:19 am
get it done!

NinerWupAss

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
Reply #18 on: November 29, 2017, 11:48:49 am

February is too long.  Rebuilding needs to start at the top...immediately.  If this drags until February, our program will completely collapse from the funding drain. 

We can keep heat on and gameday is a great start.   The march though will take planning and work.  We planned the endzone march for months. 
Mahna Mahna

TRLeader

• Senior
  • #1 TWill fan
Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 11:52:10 am

We can keep heat on and gameday is a great start.   The march though will take planning and work.  We planned the endzone march for months.

I won't drag my ass to campus for games anymore with Judy there....but I'd drag my ass out for this for sure!!
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 01:12:43 pm
clt says donít invite dee, she is a bird.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos