Author Topic: Phil & Judy have made NNN great again  (Read 594 times)

TRLeader

• Senior
  • #1 TWill fan
on: November 30, 2017, 10:42:42 am
This board has been a depressing shell of itself for the last decade.  The only banter here over that time has been people bitching at each other for not bitching the same way about the issues we face.

Back in the day...this board was one of the most FUN things to interact with.  I couldn't wait for a chance to get on here to see and discuss our RPI...or tracking/projecting RPI....or what seed we would get in the dance....or about where everyone is watching the tournament game....or recruits......or if our coach was gonna get taken from us.....or if a player would leave early for the NBA.....or about the big game we just won on national television.

Our situation is as gloomy as ever...but I again look forward to getting on this board as often as I can each day to see what is going on lately and to discuss the Judy & Phil drama.

I know that in and of itself still sucks....but at least they have made NNN come together and be great again!
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 10:44:49 am
We are one. It's an amazing sight to see.

gradydavis91

• Walk On
Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 11:16:25 am
You are welcome.

ProudNiner13

• Walk On
Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 12:28:53 pm
Amen!
Hating the Tar Holes since '89

NinerAlum18

• Sophomore
  • Class of 2018
Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 12:40:54 pm
Unity. It is so so key to getting anything done. Let's roll!!!
MAKE THE NINERS GREAT AGAIN!

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 06:21:27 pm
I have been around a while but finally got me posting again. Can we possibly keep the important stuff in the threads and not always in the shoutbox? The threads are pretty dead, with the shoutbox rolling all day

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 06:23:15 pm
I have been around a while but finally got me posting again. Can we possibly keep the important stuff in the threads and not always in the shoutbox? The threads are pretty dead, with the shoutbox rolling all day
Amen
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 07:00:18 pm
Amen

clt says this is the new renaissance era, everyone gets along and is fighting for a common cause.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos