Author Topic: Fire Judy Chant- Wake Forest Game  (Read 3871 times)

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #50 on: December 05, 2017, 07:51:40 am
Please don't bring the signs and the chants.  Why do you want to humiliate someone who has been a part of the 49er family for years.  Start a petition, call the chancellor.  There are many ways to express you opinion without trying to humiliate someone that truly has the best interest of this program at heart.  Perhaps you have never been fired or down sized.  It is awful under any circumstances.  This way I can't even imagine.  Remember Judy is a human being with feelings.  She can continue to help the university after retirement and I know she will unless she is completely alienated by this campaign.

I have never disagreed with a post more in my life. Bring as many signs as you can. Flood the arena with signs and scream at the top of your lungs until your voice is gone, "Fire Judy."

clt loves some snl

brinsone

• Walk On
Reply #51 on: December 05, 2017, 08:02:53 am
SNL?  Since we all live in our parents' basement and do nothing to contribute society, most of the board will correctly identify this as Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

jfickett

• Walk On
Reply #52 on: December 05, 2017, 08:05:01 am
SNL?  Since we all live in our parents' basement and do nothing to contribute society, most of the board will correctly identify this as Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Assume everything clt says is in jest.

chargrad2008

• Walk On
Reply #53 on: December 05, 2017, 07:25:46 pm
Anything planned? Ready.

QOSTA49er

• Walk On
Reply #55 on: December 05, 2017, 08:39:05 pm

Doing a "Fire Judy" chant at a live sporting event seems a little cruel to me.

Calling for someone to be fired is itself cruel.  I'd love it if there were another way.  I don't really feel like it's fair toniur basketball team.  With that said it's the price of war.

Totally agreed. There seems like no alternative here. Getting football was a fight. Id say in some ways this one is even harder.

Very true. Too many horrible contracts and subsequent extensions on coaches that no other d1 school would want. Very easily could've extended lambert to a 1 year extension after his original contract was up.

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
Reply #56 on: December 05, 2017, 08:49:03 pm
chant was very loud a few times
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

BusterC417

• Walk On
Reply #57 on: December 05, 2017, 10:35:01 pm

Yes guys in the corner did a great job a few times in the second half. They even let me have one of their signs to use on the Alumni side. Seems like lots of folks in my section are upset, but just hesitant to let it out. Fortunately, I'm not. I've had enough, and in time others will join.

If any of your students in the corner are on this board, great job, keep it up, and thanks for the sign!

BigTymers99

• Walk On
Reply #58 on: December 05, 2017, 10:42:08 pm

Yes guys in the corner did a great job a few times in the second half. They even let me have one of their signs to use on the Alumni side. Seems like lots of folks in my section are upset, but just hesitant to let it out. Fortunately, I'm not. I've had enough, and in time others will join.

If any of your students in the corner are on this board, great job, keep it up, and thanks for the sign!

As Tears for Fears once said........SHOUT! SHOUT! LET IT ALL OUT!

d_whitley

• Walk On
  • Charlotte c/o 17'
Reply #59 on: December 05, 2017, 11:20:05 pm

We're happy to help! I've been around for 4 1/2 years at this point and I'm not graduating quietly. I will tell you its hard to be loud and excited about a chant when the life is being sucked out of you by the basketball game itself. Still hate seeing my Niners loose even though I expect it at this point.
#RockSolid #49ersMBB #NinerStandards
Twitter: d_whitley1 - 49Shades_Green

NinerAlum18

• Sophomore
  • Class of 2018
Reply #60 on: December 06, 2017, 08:51:23 am

I run the Barstool account, was using bathroom when you got our sign. Thank you for supporting! Keep it up with the alumni, we need you to be loud just as much as the students are.
MAKE THE NINERS GREAT AGAIN!

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos